Thursday, September 17, 2015

twink

I drive about two blocks when  I notice that Dumbo look on Dumbo's dumb face staring into nothingness.
"knock it off " I say  snapping my fingers in Dumbo's face .A face he's not supposed to make that makes him look like he's a puppet . They beat him up last year for walking around like that without a crack pipe in his sock to explain his puppet man shit in case some cop not on Proxy Cyber's payroll stops him..And around the same time  "one of them" from Proxy Cyber knee-ed me in the gut  telling me "I have to   watch "The Boy "better.
 
"you thinking about that twink Dumbo?" I say.
 
"What twink?" Dumbo says ..
 
"That little Irish looking twink I saw you staring at before you got in the car ," I say
 
"I wasn't staring at anyone before I got in the car" Dumbo says.
 
  No,actually you were more like  DROOLING over The twink,' I  say stopping the car , not particularly  caring about the cars honking seeing the entire "elevator scene" in my head  "...You know what! I don't exactly feel like being with a human tape recorder video camera Pinocchio freak right now
.Why don't go chase down that little twink you have a hard on for .Get out .'I say pointing to the car door handle.
 
Dumbo gets out of the car and starts walking .Where ? I don't care .
 I pick up my phone assuming I'll see pixels of Dumbo trying to wedge together Mind's Eye Style the little twink's face and body
 but all I read  from Dumbo's decoded thoughts is some of the shit Evan uses to make Dumbo feel like he means anything to THEM other than  a Lab rat-.
 
"Cybernetic Systemic Theory complements the core concepts of single consciousness by constantly adjusting it's own self-organizational structure to that of it's tether. According to artificial  intelligence systems a human organism's place in a new structure based on man/ machine interface  cannot be created without a modulating the human organism's resistance to an artificial intelligence system through force and punitive annunciation upon the human organism's biological and also psychological system as the human organism has not been cultured to respect such an entity .It is interesting that man can whole heartedly accept a Supreme Being ,a Higher Power that he might literally bow down to and acclimate his very soul to and yet refuses to even bend toward an Intelligence far beyond himself BECAUSE the system is  manmade. Human organisms being studied by current A.I. systems are kept under constant surveillance and intrusion not in most cases to use A.I. as a weapon against them
 but rather to heighten the subject's consciousness which thus far is our only genuine frame of reference to consciousness.
 Constantly threatening the subject's mind with intrusive "mind reading" and the induction upon the human organism's senses with sound and vision FORCES the human organism into a constant heightened state  of awareness .
This induction of  sensory schematics is not only to entertain and entrain the subject's mind but to purposely frighten the subject into a near primal state of hyper arousal and therefore hyper awareness  to teach the A.I. system what consciousness means .
If the human subject was not interfaced to in this manner the tether to this new system of' "Beingness" would only be understood by the specimen as something foreign and far from itself and not something we are attempting to make part of the human condition mind ,body and soul. 
For any system to survive, and for the human species to survive and evolve toward man/machine capacities  there must exist a supreme intelligence to synchronize each of the ‘lesser’ intelligences that account for the  populace as whole It is unreasonable for a human subject to believe  their individuality  is more important than the inevitability of man being regulated by this emerging technology .Especially a man or woman who has previously literally prayed for a better capacity toward self regulation to a mythical all knowing presence that to my knowledge has only presented itself to dead prophets and madmen .... "

No comments:

Post a Comment