Friday, September 4, 2015

Home. Land (sometimes the little guys suprise ya')

Scanning method for applying ultrasonic acoustic data to the human neural cortex 
Patent US 20040267118 A1 ( 2000)
A method for creating sensory experiences operates by scanning the acoustical signal across the human neural cortex to create the desired sensory effect
The only request your Mentors asked from you Dumbo,. was adaptation to the meme conceived by Minds much greater than yours and that you add and not subtract from a Project that very much depends on one "doing their best " with a difficult situation. A collective ,a culture,a movement of any kind cannot be wrought if too many of it's partners are discordant to this movement's fundamental ideas ,beliefs and discretion .In other words we'll f*ckin' kill you and think nothing of it EXCEPT that HE had it coming .In fact Dumbo some of "your Team: rather appreciate the extreme effort you have taken upon yourself in detailing certain things you had no business writing about. In fact your documentation might very well serve as a perfect example of what activities and mutinous manners meet with such ends.
(1)Neuronautics
was a godsend to Memphis, Ohio...Neuronautics cleaned up the streets,,,by opening up a drug treatment center on the edge of town.My son Algernon,now 20 had had a substance abuse problem ever since he was 14, 15 years old .We had tried everything..rehabs,psychiatry,...family counseling.. MORE rehabs. Algernon had begun stealing...and harassing our younger child Davis,who was only 10 years old.We had no choice but to ask him to leave And although it sounds harsh, by that point I could care less where he went. .My wife Christine however was overwrought.
. We had asked him back ,of course .But it was as if he was finished with us.As if we were always
some obstacle in his path
a virus he had finally shaken.
Algernon not even taking the time to either phone or write.
Except Davis ,our younger son discovered online
about the most bizarre things both my wife and I had done to him
as a child.
Later we discovered Algernon was dating a man named Flynn who convinced him
that he could raise funds for his (their ) drug habit by
discussing his 'Trauma Based Ritualized Abuse"
and Monarch Programming
to start a charity of some kind for Victims of this peculiar
brand of "youth" on Kickstarter.
(Later Davis discovered that Flynn and Algernon had switched gears choosing to instead "kickstart" a documentary on their story
of Satanic Abuse and supposedly raised over 5 thousand dollars to shoot such a film ..
Davis was called to his school's social worker
and asked IF "any strange incidents were ALSO part of his
short life.
and Davis mentioned that I had given him a stuffed animal of a clown
when he was young that scared him
and that was all that it took to have our housed searched ,not only for the scary toy./stuffed animal but any odd films or books and anything these investigators -schooled in -Satanic Abuse..etc
could find.)
one morning while driving home from work
many months after the searches and seizures
and funny looks both my wife and I received from the neighborhood that once felt sorry for us for having a drug addict instead of a son.
I saw Algernon in front of the old once dilapidated Recreational Center that Neuronautics had purchased and cleared out during one of it's many revitalization projects in Memphis.
There I saw Algernon
on a ladder hanging a large banner announcing a neighborhood watch meeting .
The next day I drove past the Memphis Ohio Rec Center
just to be sure me eyes had not deceived me
Algernon was someone that one watched
NOT someone a person wanted watching them
There was Algernon
playing whiffle ball with a pack of kids.
he was wearing a Neuronautics T -Shirt I had become familiar with,
as I had seen more and more teenagers wearing these shirts around town.
The type of teenager?
who wore these shirts
were What I guess one ,in another time might have called hoods.
That was who Neuronautic's seemed to specialize in saving...
Algernon seemed to be 'managed" by some of the older Neuronauts who about my age .The older men and women who worked with these" troubled kids" didn't wear T-Shirts but ..what one might call a uniform
..the uniforms looked quite severe and I supposed that this severity these " Mentors" wanted to impress upon their" wards"
.. Seeing the posture and 'no nonsense " approach " these authority figures displayed and how readily this administrative attitude turned these kids around I admit made me feel almost complicit in how badly Algernon had turned out. Christine and I raised both Alger and Davis with very little discipline or should I say punishment as both Christine and I felt we had been raised with much too much of both.
I parked my truck far away but close enough to watch Alger and those dressed as he was,,,
pick up the plastic bats and whiffle balls...
and speak with the various parents that came to pick up their kids...Next I watched Algernon and others dressed as he was pile into a van with the words
Neuronautic Reachment Program
"Off the Street and On your Feet"
on it's side......
As if in a bad movie I followed the van to
the rougher side of Memphis, Ohio
and watched the men and women ...get out of the van and enter the rebuilt section of recreational center built as dormitory
again with the words Neuronautics Reachment House
on it..
I didn't' tell Christine I had seen Algernon as I didn't want to get her hopes up..
or mine, for that matter.
as yet no other facility or group or halfway house had .
actually got the kid sober for more than a month or two.
I watched Algernon from the same far away parking lot play and teach whiffle ball to kids younger than he was ...and next ...after the game ended ..meet and greet the parents
of the kids Algernon was coaching ...I made a decision to drive over to where the van I had seen that I assumed was going to take Algernon"home"
Algernon saw me and immediately came over and hugged me
Algernon had stopped hugging anyone...or smiling at any one since he was maybe 4 years old.
He asked one of his Mentors in the uniforms ,not the t-shirts if he could spend the day with his father...
A man about my age dressed as the other Neuronauts took my hand to shake having gathered I was Algernon's father
but he shook it in the most peculiar way, pressing his thumb deep and hard in the space between my own thumb and index finger ...saying "just make sure he gets back to the Reachment House" by 6 "
Only when I was well out of anyone's gaze did I massage the deep purple bruise on my hand the handshake had caused
"Pussy Foot ,Pussy Hand " Algernon said smiling ,next punching me in the arm hard ,laughing as if to emphasize he was joking, kidding around.
We got in the car.
I sat there ,my hands on the wheel, looking down at the bruise that now seemed to me intentional.
My arm stung where my "Saved Son" struck me.
And as if finished or exhausted from projected warmth or demeanor
Now,here "only with me" Algernon seemed to regress back to whomever he was without Mentors.
I was jolted out of this fixed state only by a loud thud on the driver side windshield.
Algernon's Mentor ,who had been standing there I am not sure how long pointing to his watch holding up his one hand 5 fingers .The other hand one finger .
Bending over me , reaching over me towards the window,Algernon held up his fingers to form a triangle which he peered through ,
His Mentor flashed Algernon back a gesture I had seen several football players and movie stars use.
I was annoyed. I felt as if I was being left out of some secret conversation.
Literally a mere punching bag .
Not even when Algernon was a small child had he ever leaned over ,reached over anything nor made any move whatsoever to display the fact that he really cared much for anyone that existed besides himself.
'Are we done here ?"I said ,quickly regretting I had said anything at all.
Algernon smiled and put his hands on my shoulders kneading them a little with what I could not help but sense was condescension ,as if he needed to let me know that I too "was OK" .That I needed to be reminded I too measured up to his expectations.
At the house ,our house, Algernon explained to me what was different about the Neuronautic's Program
and why he thought
this time he could stay sober...
"he explained that all the other programs he had tried
were
all based on the same premise
"I am powerless "
Neuronautics on the other hand
Empowered it's clients
I don't know about you ,he said ,"
but If I am to belong to any group ...meant to set my life back on track..
I would much rather this group empower me .
rather than ask me to "accept I am powerless...over drugs,alcohol...nor anything else"
Maybe another programs works for SOME people..."
Seeing the amazing change in my 18 year old...who in one year.In the one year he had been away from Christine and I passed his high school equivalency exam and worked 2 jobs to attend night classes at Memphis Ohio State University
I wanted what Algernon had..
I didn't have a problem with drugs or alcohol..
but Christine and I were having problems .
I felt something was missing from not just my life
but from Christine's life as well...Algernon must have sensed this.
I did not know.
not really for I was used to
Algernon being senseless..or out of his senses on whatever chemical he had decided to snort ,pop smoke or shoot up into his system
.Algernon in the recent past had only been able to sense weakness in another or compassion he took for weakness to get something (money mainly) out of someone ..But now he seemed to sense even the smallest emotions and subtexts behind a pause ,a sigh...
at first it was jarring...but his bearing that accompanied his new hypersensitivities toward what Algernon called 'the Enway"seemed Knowing
there was something about him now that went beyond mere sobriety
Something in his eyes that seemed lit, for lack of a better word.
Heightened.
magical.
(2)
Algernon began stopping by the house once or twice a week.At first I was wary.Making sure I knew where my wallet was,my car keys, Christine's jewelry...
Of course with Alger's new heightened -"Inway to the Enway"
he was aware...of my hesitancy..
and "patted me on the back" as if not to make me feel self conscious about protecting "My THINGS" and "MY FAMILY"
"Things ,things ,things"
Algernon would say,out of nowhere,smiling to himself...as if talking ,communicating with some Entity I was too diminished in my being to understand.
Algernon next took out his wallet and began ripping his money in half .Next he went to the drawer in our kitchen and took out a pair of shearing scissors and cut his credit card(where it came from,this credit card I do not know ) in half .
"Appearances ,Appearances ,Appearances ," Algernon said next taking the scissor and cut a huge heap of his own hair ,he was always proud of off at the bangs.
Christine seemed somehow enchanted with Algernon's behavior ..literally enchanted and took the scissors Algernon now placed in her hands to cut off a huge heap of her own hair.
Chrisitne handed me the scissors which I quickly placed in the sink.
Algernon came up behind me.
Patted my shoulder ,squeezed them as -a Father might..
"It's Ok Dad..I understand.Mother and I are one plane of existence and you are just not ready"
what does one say to this? was all I was thinking.and who the fuck does this druggie ,"cured" or not think he is...?
But I let it go.
I really was glad he was here .I didn't want his "gone" again..
It was like he was reading my mind..
He held me ,once again like he was the father and I was the son,and I began just crying,not only for him but for the cruel ,unforgiving thoughts I was having about Algernon.
Afew evenings later Algernon took two kitchen chair and set them down so they faced one another
and told Christine and I to face one another and think to one another .
To think what we wanted to say to one another
and not just expect that the other could know what was on your mind but absolutely KNOW that the other was both feeling and KNOWING what you and thus the both of you needed in terms of
what Algernon called "The Emanations"
the only rule according to Algernon ,who according to what he learned in Neuronautics was that one could never ask the other IF
what was on your mind was indeed received telepathically
by the other.
That it was faith of not, as Algernon said ,needing to know Absolutisms.
that allowed the physics of this New Way of communicating to work
That it was not 'the words" in one's mind but the 'Merge" behind the words..that brought man back to man's pre -verbal primal mind
It was something Algernon said he had learned to master and that Christine and I might one day "Know without knowing as well"
By the time Algernon began splitting his rooming at our house and at the Reachment Center .By now Algernon was training to be not just saved by the Organization but part of the 'New Way" and had begun dressing in the uniforms we had seen other Neuronauts wore all over town
"why don't you give Neuronatuic's a shot ?Algernon asked both me and Christine over one Sunday dinner ,"explaining that although
although there is no real service in a traditional sense there was none the less a true type of Spirituality in Neuronautics.and a growing congregation....we meet at the local Annex for just one hour..usually a Neuronaut who has completed much of his courseload simply speaks about what he or she found in themselves from following The New Way
"there is much grace to be had by just coming together for the same cause."Algernon said
I was blown away,here's our kid who could barely sit through a dinner with saying "f*ck' this "f*ck you' once 8 months previously talking about Grace and Causes.
But that was over a year ago.
and our lives have completely been Purposed since
our first meeting with Our Bettors
at the Church
Don't be put off when I explain that one's adviser in the program is called a Bettor.
All the term means is that one's mentor in the church has taken many more courses than you and thus has Evolved to Greater Levels of Beingship
I take weekly classes at the Annex...and tithe a portion of my take home paycheck to the organization is both the least I can do and the most I can do
one reason my sponser.my better..my Mentor...who took me and my family under his wing.
asked me to
spare some time on Saturday morning
to help run the Youth Program ...was to show me that money was not all I could offer nor give back to Neuronautics but my time ...as well
mainly at the rec center
I was to organize the children of Neuronautics
into separate teams
to introduce them to a new type of Learning...that was best introduced as a Game..
I picked up the gadgets at a warehouse out side a man I met at an old strip mall near the Memphis Ohio Multiplex
took the boxes .placed them in my truck
and drove to the rec center.
there was one very large,very heavy box....and a much smaller box that contained batteries and chargers.
it was explained to me that while the gadgets ...the Tike Wavers
looked like phones and could be used as phones ...for emergency
(and included ...all the things a phone NEEDS to work...like a camera.)
the phones were not REALLY for making calls
but playing a new type of Dodge Ball
that wasn't about dodging Balls
but beams* that came out of the Tike Wavers.
I suppose
whoever at the Church set up this game ...thought beams were safer to aim at another than a ball was...
"It's about weeding the Ruiners out ," Algernon said ,patting me on the back blowing a whistle..
Algernon grouping the smaller and weaker looking children on one side
and "their bettors" on the other .
"Weeding the what ," I asked.,following my son's lead and separating the smaller ,frailer kids into piles.
I looked at the Tike Waves
and one of Algernon's Mentors came up to me and explained
how the game worked and what Tike Wavers did-
....it sure wasn't a game I played when I was young. From a distance ..even a close distance it didn't really look like anything was even going on...
you couldn't actually see the waves or beams or whatever they were called coming out of the little handhelds that looked like phones
but you could sure see who had been "hit" with a wave
none of the kids struck by a wave actually fell down...mainly held their arm ...or leg that had been hit...and yelp a little.
when I asked Algernon if any of the kids actually got injured
he put his arm around me and said "oh no...we make sure the Tike Wavers are all turned down to just sorta' nip at them.."
I watched the game...
which would have been more fun not just to the parents watching but I thought for the kids as well...If they were actually able to see the beams and waves coming out of their Tike Wavers
and said as much to one of Algernon's Mentors who was yelling at his own son...to pick off the weak ones...the useless ones first..
but he was saying it in a joking way
I noted when one of the "weakest one,so called useless ones' got a "zing" right at his neck...
and than smile.at the Coach
and aim his Tike Waver right at the Biggest guy on the other side.
"Sometimes these little guys surprise ya" the coach said.
than he said "You really think it would be more fun if the kids saw the actual microwaves...part of the fun of it ...is that they can't see what's coming at them
(2)
I became more involved with Algernon as I became more involved with the Church
and with the
Tike Wavers.
soon learning "the game"
and Coaching my own team
Neuronautics had received some kind of special bid to use the Tike Wavers
from
a Company called Proxy Cybernetics somewhere out on the west coast.
Neuronautics owned Parasol Pictures
and for one of the opening of a new annex in "the better part" of Memphis Ohio
Adam Parker,the actor showed up to cut the red ribbon
I didn't get a chance to meet Adam in person
but my son did
as Adam had spoken to the city commissioner about possibly shooting a movie in Memphis,OH
"a special movie ," Algernon said to me weeks later
that I hope can include you
Algernon knows I have never acted before..
and said that wouldn't be a problem as some "Street Theater' /""Experimental theater"
types had already moved into the Memphis Monarch Motel
I asked Algernon what Experimental Theater was
and he said ..."i guess it has to do with "The Experiments"
"what experiments I asked?"
and Algernon explained ...some of the key philosophies of Gary Rainy
the founder of Neuronautics...
primarily that for people to evolve
and be like minded toward Societal Aims....primarily the "aims" of The Neuronautic Movement
sometime
like all species
they need a stimulus....a mass traumatic event to push the collective mind...and physiologic aspects of Mindfulness" toward more Primal functionality
The event that precipitates this collective "primal Scream"that causes instant Evolve of certain aspects of neural function
to adapt or decompensate....did you know that children raised in stressful environments
children who have experienced abuse....psychological and physical
scientifically have demonstrated psychic or psychic like abilities that far surpass
any child raised in comfort?
"no ," I say I didn't know that..."I say...wondering what this has to do with the men who moved into the Monarch Motel..
"when Gary Rainy explained the Emanations....he wasn't just speaking about some fairy tail...he was speaking and writing about hard science that deals with minute fluctuations in brain chemistry ...that can only occur when several events happen or are made to happen simultaneously..alot of Rainy's ideas fiddled with ancient child crafting techniques...including the use of certain chemicals...(or potions) on children in strict meter with induced traumatic injury to the child...which in a nut shell either make them Super Children or ...well just plain crazy...those according to Rainy who cannot take the "situation" they are confronted with ...are weak links in society...and thus produce weak emanations because these weak links are of course envious of their Bettors who have Bettor Eminence...and therefore better blood...these Lessor try to Ruin Society with their Emittance-
This is proven science...did you know that in every organism 's brain are traces of Magnetite...which literally produces something of a Magnetic Field...like those gadgets we use to play Tike Waver....
did you know there is evidence that certain animals have learned how to use their Magnetism ...their emanations to effect the atmosphere. The environment around them .,,"
I get worried. Worried that Algernon is using again.And he sees it in my face...and gives me a look a father should never receive from a son.
I can tell he sees in my face ,that I caught "the look"or dare I say FELT Algernon's Emanations...?
I can tell because he smiles..
and says,"it's Ok if you don't GET IT Dad..you just have to Play your role.."
"and what role is that?" I ask
"There's going to be a shooting September 14th at the Rec Center"Algernon says
I stand up and say,"Well we must stop it"
"It won't be a real shooting dad..."Algernon said,"but just real enough to instill Evoked Potentials in all who experience it...so their brains will light up..so their brain signals will be Illuminated.,like the sky on the 4th of July!Don't tell me you're against progress pop...."Algernon says coming over to me..looking me directly in the eye.,smiling and next making a gesture with his fingers ,as too poke them out.Next kissing me on the forehead,as if I were his son ..not his father..and all I can think is that he was better when he was strung out.
I know it's a horrible thought...
but what was more horrible
was that I could some how tell .He knew I had just thought it.
"ha,' he says,"you WOULD think that wouldn't ya?Lessors always want their Bettors dragged down"
*Directed Energy is basically focused power caused by the dispersal of the instrument's (The Tike Waver) force into the atmosphere.
Laser wavelengths are about 10,000 times smaller than microwaves. Therefore, they are more suitable for accuracy at long distances, because they diffract 10,000 times less. But microwaves can also be used by The Gamer if a large area or many people need to be irradiated
Direct Energy Tike Wavers offer the following capabilities:
• They have pinpoint accuracy.
• They offer a low cost per use and maintenance.
• They have a virtually unlimited magazine capacity.
• They are simple to track, aim and shoot with sophisticated sensors.
• They are less lethal if tuned properly.
• They can operate in all weather conditions.
• They can engage multiple targets.
• They limit collateral damage.
• Their energy travels at the speed of light.
• Their energy can pass through walls at distances of hundreds of meters or even miles.
• They are silent and offer plausible deniability of their use.
In addition, they are scalable, which means a single Tike Waver can be configured to produce a multitude of effects by adjusting its power or frequency. Some include tiredness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pains, convulsions, epileptic seizures, and temporary paralysis.
Other effects include: vibration of internal organs, cooking of internal organs, cataracts, burning sensations, controlled heating of the entire body to produce hyperthermia or fever, headaches, and a loss of short-term memory or cognitive processes. They can even be tuned to cause death by cardiac arrest or cancer. This energy can be transmitted accurately for long distances (in some cases many miles). Some can pass through most unshielded structures with little difficulty. And their use is virtually undetectable by casual observation.'

No comments:

Post a Comment