Thursday, September 17, 2015

7 floors

I read Dumbo's thoughts while he is  in the elevator coming down from the shrink's office
and see a pixelated version of his vision. Dumbo staring at the back of some young twink's calves
Next Dumbo staring
at  the back of the twink's  head  and neck.
According to his encoded thoughts on my screen Dumbo  wants the twink to turn around so he can see his face
to his if the front of his head is as cute as the back of his head
Dumbo' ,according to his decoded thoughts on my phone self appraises himself in the elevator that he "has an eye for such things"
as if he can "magically tell" if someone's face is "cute" by the shape of the back of their head.
Not once has Dumbo considered, according to his decoded Interior Monologue   I read on my phone
has Dumbo this type of thinking is a type of betrayal of our relationship.

I am not equipped with any headset or programs  to do a Mind to Mind Interface on Dumbo  just to read his thoughts when Proxy Cyber allows it and see out of Dumbo's eyes
 Usually I can tell when Dumbo's  Mandler is chiming in
on Dumbo's cortex

Evan  I read has graphed  to Dumbo that  he should stamp his foot on the floor because NOW
of course Evan  wants to know what this twink's
 face looks like

so he does.
I can tell from the pixels that show me what Dumbo sees going jolt-ish
and the twink suddenly turning  around
that
Dumbo  has stomped his foot on the elevator floor to "make ' the twink turn around
and indeed Dumbo was correct the twink is the young Irish trash type that Dumbo likes.
as cute.if not cuter than the back of the twink's head indicated
once I too was the young Irish trash type Dumbo went for.

Suddenly I hate Dumbo.
Hate him for listening to his Mandler and doing the foot stomp thing
 I can't get Dumbo to even tie his shoelace if his damn sneaker is falling off
but if Dumbo's Mandler who he claims he hates says jump ! (or stomp) Dumbo jumps.

I see the twink leave the office tower and next Dumbo coming out if the building  NOT EVEN looking at the twink who he just spent 7 floors down studying like some damn oil painting.

I switch the app off that lets me read Dumbo
who sort of shrugs his way to the car like I am some taxi driver.
He gets in the passenger side and just sits there
 like I'm the chauffer or something and he is some king or something .

'You're a pig" I want to tell him but if I do than Proxy will shut off my access to Mister Pinocchio'

" you get him to give you more  Seroquel?" I ask

"yeah " Dumbo says.

"Bet you told what it's for as well,' I say pulling the car out of the parking space ,sort of loving it that Dumbo wants so much to drive like a "real live boy "watching always what I do with the steering wheel  as if his sawdust neural dust  brain will understand  driving
 for his big plans to drive so far away that nobody will find him, 'Did you? did you tell him what the Seroquel is for?' I ask ,knowing Dumbo is just supposed to get the scripts and chuck the pills only filled for alibi for proxy cyber making him  a human monkey. Which he loves being if you ask me in spite of anything he says .

Always .Always- Dumbo is staring at something and hearing something ALWAYS more interesting than anything I say. Of course I'm not some 21 year old twink though.

"well,' I say ,' did you tell him why you wanted extra Seroquels?"

'no," Dumbo lies

"All you ever do is lie ...I bet even your thoughts are lies" I say





  

No comments:

Post a Comment