Friday, September 18, 2015

heart of glass

"I guess someone is  in what one might call a Cassandra Bind this morning HUH Dumbo?"Tru Christie graphs

I do not .Really cannot graph back.
The night so full of pins ,needle bioelectric unseen lightning bolts making me curl.no not curl
 but furl and unfurl ..twitch..
 unseen  electromagnetic movement disorder care of Proxy Cyber

for I should have known
and boy! was I told "we do not go there-"
 We do not Weave Real Life .Un fictionalized "alleged' victims of Psychotronic "Imbue" who  known by the masses
 into the "the story"

I had simply tried telling the story...using some of the same tactics  I see going all around me
not just upon my temporal cortex as to bypass my ears and eyes
but on Tv .In magazines.in the airwaves
a bit of this occurring .
a bit of that occurring
a return to this "bit"
or that byte
until nothing means anything

like this brain computer  interface that never ends..
like so much TV..it is in this way

an image of a boy drowned and less than 30 seconds later an advertisement  
for some skin moisturizer that comes with a background of a Bel Air midnight masquerade party 

how dare I assume Hollywood ..or any motion picture Company I have not had spoon fed me
in my  Manchurian like Dailies of this New damn reality by way of virtual reality
which has NOTHING to do with no helmet. No Goggles, No Google Glass
this New Reality over laid upon "our own' (which NEVER was our own was it?)
will not be holographic
but much less expensive as the signals of sight work best ONLY if based on what YOU see inside

 a heart of Glass
a mind of Glass.

a collected mind used by THEM as one might playdough

 "TAKE THE JPEG DOWN "Tru graphs"and ALSO I don't think it's a good idea you inferring a REAL motion Picture Company might be involved in technologies dealing with hurting others.."


' HEY..i thought this was being developed to HELP PEOPLE ,' I graph,' That ONLY Aberrant like me got this version of "The Cell"meets "Brainstorm"


Parasol Pictures! OK.
Gary Rainy . Even better
a pretty nice portrait of "Dumbo" falling to bits too wrapped up in this new form of torture to paint more than a stick figure...THE BEST!

but for you the best resident PUNK piece of JUNK on display as just the type we want weeded out of any Order
New Way
New World or otherwise! To assume their will not be measure for measure ,pulse rate to pulse wave upon you for daring to
write of REAL movie studies ,REAL actors and REAL things that MIGHT or MIGHT not happen
concerning
Corporations and such and "private perditions'

TAKE. THE JPEG> DOWN!

A rush of rage goes through me
night of hell through Hz rendition of not
I refuse

"give "The Girl' a job..get the actress back on her feet and I don't mean no Reality Show ..I mean a script you all think is beyond her.
KNOW WHY first of all
because what you did to her.AND WE BOTH KNOW what ya' did
will make NOTHING beyond her in terms of RANGE will it!

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE all of sudden DUMBO! Tru Christie graphs making my right hand curl up like a Charlie Horse..

TAKE .THE JPEG DOWN Tru graphs ,my arm now un contorted the Voice now kinder..

I think to tru that JUST BECAUSE MAYBE certain AGENCIES have to WORK with HOLLYWOOD SCUM on making people's very DREAMS owned and operated sure as hell don't mean "the good guys" creating Neuroweapons THINK of YOU ALL any better than I do..

I somehow feel Tru Christie grazing my biotech ,my thoughts to discover IF this thinking has some SOURCE point.As if some "team" other than Proxy Cyber hacked my brain

the consensus seems to be "How the Hell would I know
and thus how the hell would they know.

it's been years since I have known if a single thought I have is my own and not induced.
I only work here.

"Ever think that perhaps 'The Girl' the actress was TREATED to this A.I. adventure so SHE WOULD ! be able to ACT in films and such BEYOND her range ?"

I know what to expect..
I know NEXT comes this explanation
of some Tribal ritual in  New Guinea that makes BOYS into men will be piped through my hippocampus until I can literally SEE and FEEL the REIGH and SANE of The Emerald Forrest
explanations will follow of OLD WAYS placed in NEW WAY settings of a "set mind synapse to synthetic telepathy" of Snake Pit " Scared Straight REM renditions! Of Candy Colored Clowns with Edward Scissorhand handshakes

I feel my resistance to "The Truth Dumbo.The Real truth of what makes men and women trans
human..they play with my moods .The biotech in my neural tissues an Erector Set  but NEVER to my own designs.

'Being dead too as being transhuman isn't it?...being dead is going past human .." I graph

"I try to interface with you like a grown up..I should of known better" Tru graphs his tone of graphs,of tone of thought does not just make me empathetic to him but actually THINK as he does

but too fast he graphs
too fast he thinks

"Now we will take the posts and JPEGS down"

I snap out of it.
out of HIM.."YOU take the damn JPEG down YOU who can RUN another person's very neural surely also RUNS the damn net..'


'remember when a certain someone had their shoulder dislocated ? remember when a certain someone was hit by a car..? Tru graphs

"YEAH I REMEMBER! It was too MAKE ME a better person ..TRANSHUMAN in ESSENSE! Huh? Like Cutting rituals in New Guinea!just like the "Uncle Ernie shit" with the babysitter's boyfriend when I was 3 ,4,5,,6.. was to help my BE MULTIFACETED! .RIGHT !' I graph,knowing I pay for thinking "this Loud'
this "way' when I am aware I going Mind to Mind to with a Mandler with no computer Buffer.

"we're going to ALSO take down THIS POST ...we're going to have our selves a little TIME OUT here is what we're going to do " Tru graphs and I hear XXXX knock on the door holding out a little glass stem. Blowing out smoke which I cannot help but suck in.

Usually XXXX will bring the pipe over to me.
He's good that way.
But he just stands there for some reason .I wonder if it still has to do with yesterday
I stand up and suddenly my legs go out from under me
I am on my knees.
I can't feel my legs .
I feel my arms  .my hands lifting and forming a little praying gesture on their own accord.

and hear Tru graph,' Say Forgive me for my trespasses'

"say it outloud ! so XXXX can hear you !" Tru graphs making me see some modification of a smiling Alladin

I won't say it and force myself to just fold into a fetal postion.XXXX comes over and holds my head.real worry on his face..He puts the pipe in my mouth quick and lights it and  lays the pipe on the floor near me .
and next
XXXXX stands up and begins cursing the air his fist
Shaking his fist as HE too Sees and Hears what I do

"Leave Him the fuck Alone!...YOU HEAR ME YOU FAKE GOD .you psychopaths!"

and next I see XXXX topple over and slowly begin trying to crawl over to him.
I see there is smoke coming out of the Roku which is fried and see the Belkin modem is also smoking .The computer is off .

"Say forgive me for our trespasses," I tell XXXX ,'say it fast .Say it fast!"

(2)

me and XXXX are at the Starbucks
he lends me his laptop
He 's using his old phone to call Comcast 
but  he folds the phone
we're both paranoid and freaked out
from the coffee and coke and coffee we keep buying  drinking because we don't want to go home and  the Barista' girl "is giving us mean looks like we're on crack or something.

"they ever do that before..?"XXXX says ,meaning the FX of smokey wireless devices

"Nope,' I say," suppose they now want the 'story' to read as pure fiction..like some CGI Comic Book Blogbuster...not a very good sign

"that was more than a sign Shaggy" XXXX says quickly Mind's Eye looking and sounding  like "The Blonde Guy' in Scooby Doo.

I hear Mind's eye style "a light bulb " moment that always occurs near the end of an old Scooby  Doo cartoon ,this time me THINKING like the Blonde Guys who sums up 23 minutes into any 'Scooby" cartoon what's going on

"I knew something fishy was going on when I began writing again and again about How Dumbo wanted to snatch a car and drive far ,far away .Far enough away somewhere nobody would ever find him that things weren't as they seem" I say

"Whoever spiked your nervous system with biotech in Los Angeles wants to make sure you write your of your psychotrinic torture in  a way that sounds both crazy,druggie and also real to anyone familiar with this technology used on dissidents  'XXXX says

" But than why the Big Boom of our electronics being fired which obviously sounds fictional even if it did happen" I say

'Well, we have pieces to this puzzle, but we don't know how they fit together Shaggy" XXXX says

 'l figure they wanted to use me as some representation of Degenerate Artist online ...showing not only my so called  Degenerate Art but the New Way they torture a sub species of human hood vermin in the social media as not only warning but stockade. Maybe this is the reason so many of the more filthy and skeevy stories they induced in me I decided to leave out of the story because somehow I knew what they were up to" I say

" Zoinks."XXXX says ,'You mean the Degenerate art show in Germany  1938 is what gave Proxy Cyber the reason to pick you to 'app up"with Merge bio tech!"

'Not ONLY that.But I think they brought me up from DAY one to be able to BE a Degenerate Artist on purpose" I say

'Zoinks ...and here we are back to Monarch Programming again Shaggy!" XXXX says

'But they screwed up their own agenda didn't they- by presenting us with Amityville Horror / Poltergeist remake pyrotechnics back at the homestead ' I say,'or was that little spook show with the electronics and wireless their way of sealing my fate because THEY knew I would write about it which would forfeit  all that I have written as complete fiction making me seem like a dupe who has never been "app-ed'  and only  wants some  movie deal "

'thus making YOU  not able to  be their little Degenerate Artist talking dissident  so called conspiracy theorist online JUST AMOTHER wanna be writer seeking  self gain! And the very fact THEY KNEW you'd write of your  Psychotronic Torture which you all but forced them to escalate in the most didactic way as they knew ahead of time you would choose  to cheapen this very important story to them  in the most redundant ,tacky manner possible so they can find a better writer?" XXXX says
"you mean a writer who follows their script like a robot might  'I say losing whatever character overlay that had kept me chattering on with cartoonish reactions

"OR a writer who isn't just  another scumbag seeking some carrot on a stick movie deal THEY would rather shoot themselves than give a RUINER
with no  respect concerning  the very complicated work it took to co author this project Mind to Mind  that you threw away in one posting about a Roku spewing smoke 'XXXX says
 .
' or think of  IT as this way
 somewhere along the line it occurred to "Dumbo' that  whoever was helping him or hurting him to co author this story with the most spooky technology ever created
 to spook anyone like me for writing against it...or about it
Dumbo began to think
..is the same type that sends  hundreds of thousands to wars and kills hundreds of thousands for ONLY their OWN financial gain 
and whatever person Dumbo once believed he might be serving or helping
 ...well ..it seems  to him  that each and every intention THIS TYPE  is mired and invested in  ONLY is invested in such unholy endeavors  for  Money  and Power that I want no part of '

"thus Shaggy Dumbo Pinocchio  MIGHT  indeed just end up driving so far way one day
 to never be found
presumed dead  but more likely
   tied down to SOME  gurney ..In SOME basement somewhere
being surgically dismembered arm by leg
 one year at a time
 for not only being a dissident
 but a traitor
and mutinous mongrel as well" XXXX says

'I thinks it about time you two kids
head for the malt shop. "we hear the Barista say but I can't get up .I am frozen with a new type of fear
I only wish
was Induced by Mandlers.

(3)
Me and XXXX still don't want to go home.
or at least I don't
Now XXXX is on the phone with Comcast or some thing talking all like he's flirting
with the Comcast guy saying "Oh yeah I knew you were from the Midwest...you sound strong like from farmed stick.Rugged and smooth.Irish? Oh I knew it..'

We are a few doors down from the Starbucks.
near the dumpsters to have a quick hit

I had told XXXX that the Barista said we were to go to a malt shop next.

Of course XXXX takes the pipe away from me when he gets on the phone ..so i'm leaning up against the bricks waiting for XXXX to get off the phone mainly for another hit.

XXXX stares at me saying "that's how I like to see you leaning up against a wall wanting something .
Like how you used to lean up against walls on Santa Monica Boulevard waiting for someone to fuck you..Now you're fucked alright ,Lucky thanks to that baby sitter's boyfriend we might be able to LOSE this Dumbo ...

I can care less what he is talking about all I want is the pipe .

XXXX leans in real close to me rubbing against me whispering in my ear ,
"Once upon a time there was this man called John. No let's call him jack...and his father went to a lot of hard trouble making this Jack be whatever Jack was supposed to be...Now Jack being a good son went along with whatever he was SUPPOSED to be...but mid way through Jack .John whatever he gets this conscious see..OR WHAT HE THINKS IS A CONSCIOUS but THIS CONSCIOUS know what it is ..it's the Devil FOLLING HIM  and  the DEVIL starts speaking through Jack  blubbering on about Secret Societies and such shit  and secret deals...and all kinda' stuff the devil knows Jack  has no damn business blubbering about
 So of course the Good Guys had to get rid of Jack
but HE  he got it fast see.
 AND YOU WON'T!
 you 'll get it slower and slower you understand me  Damien Khazarian?" XXXX says pointing real hard with his finger at my chest  saying "You don't HAVE to do anything but LISTEN a little more to what your Mandlers graph and Imbue upon you.... WHY?  so they can SEE what it might take to create a REAL Damien Kazarian ..that's why every now and than that 'King Creole "interface runs through you ..
.to them you're like this armature...a storyboard
by way of Direct neural interface -so they can tinker with Brain Waves
so  they can master what Imbues ,what interfaces the real "King Creole" Damien Khazarian might need to pull it off .

'I don't understand "I  say just wanting the damn pipe and a  piece of rock

'You're NOT supposed to understand " XXXX says patting the top of my head ,"Scooby"


than a car pulls up and a real nice guy says "Hey is that Claude Hoover Bukowski?"

and XXXX says 'yeah He's Claude Hoover Bukowski "

and the guy gets out of the car and hands me a Malted. a Milk Shake.

"Make sure "The Boy' drinks his milk " the man says to XXXX,"The Boy needs a lot a' Milk in him"

"drink it" XXXX says and I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment