Wednesday, August 12, 2015




They want me to respect this
they ask me if I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to get some kind of revenge for being raised in a very Progressive and experimental way..
that took an awful lot of work to pull off..

they know I can't respect this
but they also know I know of no other way..
they also know I am fully aware lots of kids were raised on Referentials.
in advance to be made into little puppet people when the tech caught up with the Imprints..

this wasn't done FOR us ..
it was done for research..

this nice Tone they use on me to consider the Value of this testing beyond my own
meaningless life.
to see how this works
SHOULD be of some consideration at the very least cerebrally..

and that the Russians were doing it..


Of course I am scared of having my eyes poked out...and all the nasty shit they graph they will do to me if I don't
begin to dignify the entire situation...
and maybe act as some kind of example that one raised for the "apps"
can get over their resentment ...
and lead honorable ...substantial lives..

"I have never had my eyes poked out or been tortured physically in long drawn out ways so I can't really imagine what it might be like "
I think and thus graph

and Tru Christie I sense is glad I fall back on my idiotic childish
smart aleck response..
often with Tru I forget a conversation of sorts
is being had..
because Tru has a way of making the interface sort of amiable.

"oh little Dumbo maybe we can help you that" Tru graphs

"Help me with what ,"I graph back forgetting the topic.

"HELP YOU GET A SORTA" PRECOG LIKE SENSE OF WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE AND FEEL LIKE WHEN
WE DO
POKE YOUR EYES OUT IN DREAMS AND SUCH"

My mood has been heightened..I don't really feel any of the words that Tru is graphing

"No Dumbo ..we fixed your Neuralities to simply absorb the ground floor of dream state with full haptics ...to see if we can literally scare you to death.."

My mood is genial ...I have no animosity toward Tru...and grasp a little bit of what he is telepathizing ..

"You're divided man you Fuckin' Cocksuckin' Scumbag...for many reasons ..you want to be and think of your self as Frankenstein..Cause ' that is what you are  becoming ..you want to think of us as Mad Scientists asshole? well you ain't seen nor dreamed nothing yet."

"Fuck you"I graph

and feel the beginning of a migraine ..

"Stop,' I think to Tru

"Fuck You Dumbo I haven't even begun"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment