Monday, August 10, 2015

Project Loon Meme

AUGUST 9
XXXX comes into the room
seeing me ripping pages out of the little notebooks
and putting them in stacks..
'WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE ALLOWED TO DO THIS BeCAUSE I AM SURE IT WAS NOT EVAN OR ANY OF YOUR OTHER MANDLERS!" XXXX yells.
"I want the story I am telling to make sense " I say

'THIS ISN'T YOUR STORY DUMBO! they feed you little stories to see what stories DUMBO is DUMB enough to latch onto and DUMB enough to write down...EACH story the shove into your f*ckin' head is meant to deduce if you are Good or Bad...Does a good person go writing about .the notion of enticed suiced bt BCI and ..Seppuku Centers being introduced into f*cking Young Adult books? XXXX says.

"Would a GOOD person NOT write that some interface is telling him about writers being forced to write The New Way into their books and films?'I yell back

"Yes ,in fact a GOOD PERSON would deduce the Powers that Be will do what they NEED to Do...and why go aggravating whatever plans have been made or not made by sharing whatever little graphs Evan or any of  your Mandlers place in you?XXXX says

"I am sick of  having these things PLACED in me ..and every little story supposedly Gauging my rightness of mind...
I was not born to have little psychotic conversations with The Great Evan Rainy.." Isay

'Yes Dumbo you were..you WERE born to have little interfaces with Mandlers..but these interfaces are not just something for you to write about without thinking ..Hmmmm...what I am saying here ..Hmmm is this  a metaphor?...is this just something my Team wants me to consider...in way Grown Up might...that what will be done will be done..and MAYBE Indis is NOT a Bad Man for deciding to use a spoon full of sugar to make the tenements go down..or whatever sh*t they're feeding you..."

XXXX looks at me like he wants to know MORE about what My Team is feeding me..which is like the opposite of how he is reacting  and this is confusing..
everything lately Evan is interfacing is confusing and overwhelming

"They are giving me THIS MAN dreams again too" I tell XXXX

"There is no THIS MAN .." XXXX says,

'There IS and there ISN'T a THIS MAN" I say...hoping XXXX will calm down...I say it in the exact same way some guy said this when he over heard me telling XXXXX about THIS MAN ...and how the THIS MAN is just an induced dream...with this Neurotech.....a friendly man dressed like he was in a play said "Ahhhhh ..There is
and There is Not
a This Man ...and  I fear for the THAT MAN
that THIS MAN considerations have been placed upon.."

see I said to XXXX 'They're everywhere...why go out.."

"Why go out Dumbo? because you must be driving your damn Mandlers crazy staying in as much as you do...and these Placed People you vilify ..are trying to put things into perspective...aren't they MAKE YOU LESS FRIGHTENED NOT MORE!"

I looked around for the man who spoke of THIS MAN and found he had gone..


" I am sick of  writing everything in little bits .I want my story to make sense" I say to XXXXundoing the stacks of paper.

"What did I just say? That THIS is NOT YOUR STORY...it's your Mandlers stories" XXXX says

'I am sick of being Proxy Cyber's little secretary...little vessel..." I say

" BUT DUMBO YOU ARE PROXY CYBER"S LITTLE VESSEL and  SECRETARY and THE ONE THING THEY DEMANDED OF YOU WAS TO NEVER WRITE IT IN A WAY THAT MADE SENSE...SOMEONE ELSE ONE DAY WILL GO THROUGH IT AND MAKE IT MAKE SENSE"
"F*ck that..I've been doing this for four years now.."
AND WHY HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO WRITE OF IT AT ALL? XXXX yells trying to undo the stacks
"Because it comes across as disorganized schizophrenia that cements my alibi that this isn't really happening" I tell XXXX.
"And for you AGREEING to write it in this manner THEY allowed you to try to work through it..with writing..BUT IF YOU REVOKE on this promise..THINK OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO YOU"XXXX saus
"I NO LONGER GIVE A DAMN XXXX" I say.
and with that XXXX begins toppling the bed mattress over and the pages all over the floor so there will be no order..
"IT IS MY JOB TO KEEP YOU ON A LEASH..IF YOU F*CK UP THEY MIGHT F*CK ME UP.."
"You are f*cked up...who ever heard of a man agreeing to babysit a man so he can be manned by Mandlers.?" I say seeing that even with the toppling the separated stacks are still in the same vicinity for re stacking.
"You need meth right./' XXXX says ".is that it?is that why you are doing this Damien Dex? You need meth to make you settle down..why didn't you just say so..why you always have to act up"
"NO XXXX .I am NOT DOING THIS! for meth and ..I don't need to settle down ..I want to fight them back ..but I'm tired of being someone's fuckin' monkey..Theirs or yours."I yell.
"You're my little Monkey.." XXXX says putting his arm around me and sliding his hand down my pants. I can't help liking it..could you?
..and than can't help thinking-
maybe I don't really care about putting the stories in order.
.because none of them are really my stories anyway
..but my Team's.
.and can't help thinking that the meth XXXX gives me will make me settle down even more and care less and less even more .."
as if reading my mind I see XXXX take out tiny bag of powder..
"You like being Mandled Dumbo Dexter Damien.."XXXX says tickling me
"No I don't ," I say trying not to laugh,trying to push XXXX off me..
"You always get like this after your birthday" XXXX says pouring the meth out on the Eiffel Tower coaster" ..ALWAYS since I knew you..always around your birthday .all this I WANNA BE A REAL LIVE BOI.sh*t comes up.."XXXX says
for some reason this gets me angry.
and I go back onto the floor trying to stack the note paper into the stories..that come from different Mandlers at different times of the week...Each Mandler has their own Themes they shove into my head...ONLY now ..and not for the first time is it just Evan rainy and Tru Christie trying to either get me in trouble or make me understand Memphis Ohio.and something called The Noble Lie.. ..
..'You want them to drive you crazy Dumbo..? and have to go to a loony bin..or why can't you just enjoy the interface?.You really made yourself a lot of enemies daring to write about Memphis Ohio.." XXXX says
My team lets XXXX know all about what stories I move with..
and sometimes XXXX is informed
Supposedly the fact I was enticed into a Memphis Ohio frame of Mind
means there is something very
wrong with my thinking
STILL
and my mind reflexively should have rejected the Imbue..
as one might change a channel on TV
but Mind to Mind interface doesn't work like that
I was baited to Return to Memphis Ohio
but supposedly I should have known I have no business in a place so serious..
seriousity in my paintings and little jottings years ago got me "app-ed" again..
these people are damn serious about someone raised on Rainy
not to break away from their
raising ..
I go into this wacko raising in my writing s ...but damn if you dear reader can make heads or tales of it
know why?
..because these writings are all out of order..cause it's like real real important to my Team
that people think I am crazy and a druggie ...
and that NOOOOOOO WAY did they spike me with Neural Prosthetics to GO WITH being raised on symbols..
each month my Team does new stuff with the stories
and I have no choice but to hear and see and feel these imbues LIKE someone glued a Helmet not just into my eyes an dears but feelings..
they work real real hard to make you not really have feelings..
except the feelings they lay upon you
all you are to them is this Husk
this lab rat
and by now you bite like a lab rat does after being handled too long
you know by now they're gonna get rid of you
you are not saying or writing the right things
or the right wrong things they want you to
the stories get more vivid in my mind as my Mandlers know me in a way oly Mind Reading can allow
but the stories get darker...and become like these tests..
OOOOOOOh no he didn't glom on to that story
OOOOOh yes he did..
..
well,if you have nano tubes in your brain tissue..
and don't dose your mind in neuroleptics to escape the interface IT MEANS to them
He Likes It
..
(uh no..you ever take Haldo and shit?,,it's like a chemical lobotomy..and it doesn't even stop the reading or interface...cause for some reason Teams want to know how a mind works on these chemicals..
like if someone uses them they"app-ed" to try to run away from their Neural Read..
IIIIIIII hate this occurring..XXXX is damn wrong I get off it..
and this Memphis Ohio stuff?
I begin asking myself well
what would Jesus do
if HE were in Memphis Ohio?would Jesus or Smedley Butler go along with a NOBLE LIE?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way
but My team hates when I question
things supposedly outside my ..."place in things"
and believe one turning to Jesus or Moses or anyone but the interface is like someone running away from the tether..
I don't tell XXXX how bad things are getting with me and my Mandlers.
and how they are doing things to me with the microwaves that make me sometimes unable to move
and make me in pain..
XXXX knows I have a harder time waking up..
but he doesn't know I don't really wan tto wake up
he doesn't know about the dreams
and how they make me not want to sleep....
he doesn't know they want me gone..more than they want to keep experimenting on me.
I don' t know if this is why I want to now make these entries read more like stories that read not in starts and stops..
in a way sometimes it used to be fun seeing the little things they sent me
and learning new things they Induced in me ..but it all began turning in July..
maybe I think too much about dying...and that it is wrong to make someone a human monkey..
and raise someone on Cues..
while I am gathering the notepapers on the floor I look at the little easel in the room
the same painting that was there last time this year sits there..
I can't paint with this going on
I can't focus on anything but the TV inside my head.and the changing of my Hzs all over the place to see what I will do..
I look at the easel and not for the first time think
THIS was the point of my being "app-ed" again in Los Angeles.
not these games they run through me..
to make me stop painting. Because I was painting stuff about movie stars ..
they wanted me to paint about
Flags ...
but for some reason I crossed some precious line with Hollywood.
it was Hollywood people that lured me back to L.A.
to pay games with me..
RUINED ME I AM THINKING getting ready to either cry or punch XXXX for tipping the bed..
but I never told XXXX what really happened in L.A.
I have never told anyone..
because XXXX knows about the Cues and the Inserts
he'd believe it
that's why I can't have him know.
cause it would make him so sad and angry\
cause I purposely all this time played along that THIS (which is so wrong) is alright
if only so he'd be alright with his part in it..
everyone is lied to
in this sick game.
the researchers who believe they are developing this for medical
the idiots who play Street Theater
that the Targeted Individual/Guinea Pigs deserve "it"
but who knows ..
maybe it's just fun
to just be cruel for some people
and here I am ...apologizing to Mandlers when I have a stray bad thought about an image on TV ..
a stray thought that someone in an ad is not as attractive as the other
(and they pick up on this reactions like these reactions are GOLD...
a strange Applebee's ad ..
APPS(appetizers THEY means for Lunch
---------showing a pretty girl with an OK looking guy -meaning I guess the GUY she only eats with at Applebees for Lunch
NEXT the model actor looking man she eats with for FUN)
\ The movie studio and the cops they own..
making false arrests breaking in my apartment drugging me...
finding it so damn amusing.
saying I can't win
not with people who have all the stories in the world in their vault and now can send right into you
who would believe they can do this?
what disturbed minds asked Hollywood to work on Psychotronic Torture..
when people read about Voice of God Technology they might get it a little
but not in the way targeted individuals do..
In L.A. I began writing about my childhood and the CUES not knowing they were CUES but just weird coincidence,
and the people in my apartment complex than the cops said stop writing about Stylized Parenting
and I said what is stylized parenting I am just writing dumb little stories. about how my foster parents raised me..
than I was drugged ..and robbed and locked up in Van Nuys jail..
than tied to bed..
in a hospital ..
it was so so so scary ...but I swear there was this feeling also in my head that bypassed normal fear..
like I couldn't be too scared or sad ..all through it..
like I was invincible
and than people said ...but in a weird quiet way..
we did something to you ..and if you tell anyone we will hurt you in ways you will be shown in dreams
and we are not kidding..
they said ANYTHING GOES with you NOW
and we can read everything you think and see in your eyes and see in your mind.
and that we can send pain into your receptors and make your muscles seize up if you get too
resistant
and than at the same time you have people saying you are a pioneer ...
and so lucky to be part of this .
but than they'd say stuff about pain readings being a precious commodity
and only type what your Friends say..
you have no idea why people are saying this ..
you had no intention of writing anymore.
not after locked up and arrested.
I plead guilty at the Van Nuys court because they tell me I had caused enough trouble
they suggest I leave California and never come back
my bank account gets turned off.
and I come back to Philly
people said acting and talking like that guy in Sling blade...all happy but stupid..
but than my Team graphs they will repair me
and make me more than I was
if I do what they say
write what they say
and than they turn on me..
ONE DAY it all turned
I began smoking crack to get away from the interface..
at first this was OK as alibi
than I couldn't stop..
Next I began seeing a shrink
and this was against the rules
and than I began taking Ativan and this to my team was worse than crack..
people started playing with me..
talking all weird to me like they did in L.A. snapping pictures of me..
saying things I was thinking the day before no body could know..
I stopped going out much
I stopped doing anything but writing
and not jus t THEIR way
but mine
lately ..now that I think to much about just dying ..jumping off a bridge..
I guess I use the memory of what they did to me..
to fortify my thoughts
that only someone insane would live tethered like this..
XXXX sees me stop collecting the dumb stories I write that they put in my head and begin ripping them up
"They don't matter" I say,"Not the stories .and Not them that lay these stories on me"
'Good," XXXX says
"Yeah ..It's all good" I say asking XXXX to lay another line of crystal on the coaster..
XXXX puts his hand through my hair and for him I try to snap out of it.
He like me has no choice..
He has got me through some of this,,,
but he is not in my head..with them
XXXX believes it is like they show on Tv ..
with the equivalent of Mandlers just walking into you
but on TV the Link is portrayed as Fun
and meaningful
not a weapon..
.
.and never do I see that some people were raised ONLY for this..
and that they don't matter except as pre-rigged minds ..purposely injured or traumatized to be easier to do this to..

XXXX doesn't understand exactly that the stories you find yourself stuck in...you get stick in a lot because you thought the wrong way ..and that more and more the interface is like some maze..and I made too many mistakes last month and can't seem to get out of this Memphis Ohio.And Memphis Ohio is like the worst place one can be in ...at least in terms of Immersive Reality with Mandlers..

supposedly my team told me I was not"made" to go near Memphis Ohio..in advance and that I was not quite smart enough to get stuck in that quandary and get to the other side. Especially with the bridge still down.
TODAY-

Evan states that I am incorrect that my being "app-ed" to a foreign technological system effects my second to second thinking in Real Time....and that I cannot not truly be judged for what I think because the tech itself has damaged my ability to think as I might without the neural prosthetics.
"OF COURSE this is what you would like and maybe NEED to assume...isn't it Dumbo?"Evan graphs.

I have FAILED some test
concerning
my protecting the Virtual Realty
that is Memphis Ohio...
."You would be incorrect in this hypothesis that the interface itself has caused you to
in essence jeopardize the town of Memphis Ohio!" Evan Imparts into my Merge bio tech and thus into me.
"I am surprised at you Dumbo..
surprised that you might be impelled by Tele -Operator to join him in his Reprobate
down Telemetry Lane...
to go against your duty to protect Memphis Ohio from the Cole Cohens of the world
How you might wish to crush the morale of the Memphis Ohio Army !
---those called to arms to protect the town of Memphis Ohio without the
your insinuations that some coupe
of some kind or other caused the destruction of the Memphis Ohio Bridge...
THIS mis - step
of sensibility makes me wonder Dumbo if I have wasted my time trying to Save You from your self
WHO TOLD YOU FIRST OF ALL IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO WRITE ABOUT MEMPHIS OHIO UNTIL WE EXPLAINED EXACTLY HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WRITE ABOUT F*CKIN" MEMPHIS OHIO ?
nobody did.
..........but the interface was confusing ..
and I am beginning to get sick from the microwave energy..
which enables Evan and I and I and the rest of my Mandlers to communicate
and dumber as well
like they warned might happen if I did not tow the line
but the Tow was always me
and the line always theirs
and after years of this I think you just hate the tether so much you lose faith in what they are trying to teach you..
One thing they taught me is ONLY very sick people would reject the sheer pleasure of a High Tone Euphoric type alteration of one's signal patterns
to make some type of point that what THEY think is right.
Obviously Dumbo what you think and How you think is WRONG or nobody would have been allowed to use you as some human monkey would they?Evan and my Team graphed
IF you thought like a normal person or could be CURED of your WRONGNESS OF THOUGHT by traditional means I dare say you could not have been appropriated for this new form of therapy..
How many people do you know are of such little worth to the community as a whole that some authority of some kind said "OK this fellow may be "app-ed" with carbon nano tubes for Brain Studies"
'Why can't you just appreciate the service your team provides rather than trying to work out what is going on...online? It seems to me as if this working out what is going on is only throwing you off..as is you wasting your energy trying to THINK RIGHT about CERTAIN WRONGS that might have and might not have taken place in Memphis Ohio when Teams are brought in to Direct you How a Person ,"app-ed" or not SHOULD think about things..so that maybe one day ...the Remote Neural Monitoring might end..or at least change to more consumer oriented testing that has nothing whatsoever to do with Psycho Correction but reward and symbol based Reactives.."
while I understand what my Mentors called the nature of "Noble Discrepancy as Functionality"
and might have processed it's meaning ...
and warning
I cannot say I agree with the practice ....
especially concerning the Mind to Mind and Brain to Computer rendition that at least in the beginning of this "enterprise" I was encouraged to NOT hide my true thoughts
(one of course CANNOT hide one's thoughts when the Powers that Seize shove bio tech up one's head)
.... days and nights of unrelenting pain and unwanted imagery upon my Occiptal Lobe
and Sound and Sound upon my auditory nerve
to teach me that my DOUBTS concerning the nature of the attack of the Memphis Ohio Bridge being=according to the STORY- piped into my cortex weeks before (and written in these notebooks I dare not type up...states Evan )
Incidents PERHAPS staged by the Mayor of Memphis Ohio and the greedy desires of his constituents to cause the 17 cars to plunge into the Memphis Ohio River..
According to my Neural Reads and Indicatives provided by the stories I CHOSE to follow
never mind THE STORIES are beamed
into my brain with my having no firewall or fire hose to stop the barrage
(call it insanity...is it not the same thing..?..are insane thoughts not judged by a jury of Gods non the less?)
My Team .My Tele-Presence follows my every turn of Haze
and Hzs.
and purposely Evokes my assumed Potential TAKEN as willingness to "ride along" on wrong frequencies(like wrong movies one might be suspect if that movie "comes up" on and in one's daily data)
frequencies that forked from the Correct broadcast
the RIGHT vibe
the Right synthesized Storyline
5 sense wise
a better man
would have hopped storyboard ...toward the LIGHT
of Noble Fable
Noble Lie and away from
what Evan calls "Degenerate Truths "
and this after all the time my Team spent hurting me
and hurting me with Electronic Torture of my biology
well after
the notion of
-Noble Lie - was next patiently graphed to me in High Tone Hzs meant to appease my nervous system and mood center -
that in order to maintain social harmony or advance certain agendas well outside the understanding of social classes besides those divinized to govern the masses...
I graph to Evan I got sidetracked by the sheer enormity of the now recognized task those divined to Rule "the masses" being also burdened by having to "app" those of my proclivities to be reigned in with neural prosthetics and microwave brain entrainment to keep Noble Discrepancies afloat...
and dare graph that I have sufficient knowledge of "the type of Progressive Measures" the elite may want to next divine upon the masses thanks to my tether with Merge Biotech..and therefore cannot
quite "buy" anything the elite does to "the masses" because I realize JUST HOW FAR THEY MIGHT GO to maintain THEIR notion of Social Harmony ....
and a type of stalemate and suspicion is wedged in out interface that I cannot see my Tele-Presence moving on from.
Recognizing this and recognizing that I have attenuated myself to "the wrong story" concerning what happened in Memphis Ohio I ask firmly that I be let go from the experiment ..
'You must be kidding ," Evan graphs,"After that display of Thought Style you must be Remotely Monitored and retaught via Brain Link indefinitely...
YOU ARE A MENACE and a DEVIANT...
just as The Noble Discrepancy is used in a GOOD way by the Ruling Elite FOR the Masses
the Deviant Artist feels he must use whatever ,albeit in your case, meager artistic skills
he or she may have to cause discord in "Group Thought"
YOUR TYPE LIES TO THEMSELVES THAT CERTAIN TRUTHS ARE SELF EVIDENT
and THAT IT IS YOUR DUTY
TO expose inconsistencies in Nationalist Narratives to subvert Civic Certainty..
.
and this is what I hear in one form or another from morning to night
for My Team has noted a Spike in signal ship from me that prove without doubt that
I thoroughly understood why moral of the Memphis Ohio Armed Sources
could not very well FIGHT against the Mayor of Memphis Ohio...
and while YES I agree with my Mandlers that indeed I can understand why THEY believe
the minions of Memphis Ohio should not fight the true perpetrators of this staged horror that took the lives of all those driving along the Memphis Ohio Bridge that afternoon..
My true response is that- WHOELSE but the true perps should be punished?
when Evan Rainy graphs that what "might have or might not have " been done by the Mayor of Memphis Ohio and his many many backers
to the HEROS who perished on the Memphis Ohio Bridge
that like a controlled fire might be set in advance of wild fire that might rampage out of control...
a controlled "Happening" might have been instigated to prevent a much larger eruption of violence
and in this regard
the Mayor of Memphis should be applauded for taking certain steps
and certainly not vilified
especially from type such Jew
Dumbo!
why DUMBO! Evan screeches upon my temporal lobe BECAUSE
PERHAPS the Incident on the Memphis Ohio bridge was to Capture the TRUE ENEMY of the State !
those hat would dare go against the so called company line ..
in
intracortical introspect...
Pain burst through my arm...and I feel a familiar jerk and twitch and needles and pins go all up and around my body like an invisible cage ...an electrical unseen fence that permeates one's nervous system
hours pass ...I can hardly move..
the BUZZ of the directed energy bypasses my normal brain function..
I fear the sheer veracity of this recent whirlpool of electromagnetic spark will be irreversible...
I think to Evan ..I will follow the
Rules of my Brain Entrainment and TRY to see things their way
'NO DUMBO ..you must do more than try.."Evan graphs
"I cannot help how I feel"I graph back
"That is why we are rehabilitating you...re parenting you...re aligning your neural pathways...Your Ruiner tendencies I still believe can be resolved or I would not still be here for you "Evan imparts.
My mind is no longer my own..
but it is not there's either..
I know it is taking too long for me to come around..
and think to myself ..or at least in a non purposed way toward my Mentors that
my thinking NEVER thought of ANY OF THIS! until they dosed me with the Merge Bio tech...!
and ever since the interface began I have OF COURSE not been in any state of mind that can be judged..
since the moment one is graphed to and aware one's mind is no longer theirs something happens to the mind itself
that negates any intervention or interrogation..
"THAT I SUPPOSE IS WHAT SOMEONE LIKE Jew' MUST THINK ISN'T IT?" Evan graphs
stating that-
" every measure has been taken to subtract and de noise whatever inconsistencies of Thought Style the nuts and bolts of the actual interface ITSELF might be responsible for incurring upon Jew'...
ESPECIALLY" Evan graphs one step ahead of my next "graph back"
ESPECIALLY concerning the intrusive nature of Mind Decoding/ Mind Writing techniques that your tema has bent over backward making sure you grew accustomed to Dumbo. ..THIS is why we KEEP the Interface going in one form or another without turning it off..
NOT to torture you but simply so we could be assured these claims that YOU CANNOT BE JUDGED because of the excuse of the THE TOOL being the CAUSE if causing the human organism's mind to skirt itself with all means of attack on the foreign system and any reflexive physiologic and psychological appropriation the human organism 's nervous system might re relegate it's attenuation toward..But do not kid thyself Dumbo...all of this was taken into account during our animal studies years before we decided to use this system to Remotely Monitor Ruiners amongst us .According to Evan any "false reads" due to the interface itself and the wearing down of one's sanity and dendritic upkeep in terms of the sheer magnitude of one 's skull being beamed mercilessly with electro magnetic radiation to keep going this diabolical phone call straight to brain that never ends. creating the various algorithms induced directly with directed energy into my mind that is meant to correct and also study the
human organism cannot help but incite identity issues in a human organism dosed with Merge bio tech but this is ONLY if the subject does not intrinsically know what parts of their identity must be given up for the system of "Civic Thought " to work.
And Evan emphasizes that "while indeed an unsolicited Brain Computer Interface'might be 'Civic Thought/Group Thought" amped up to it's highest nth...that just the same the way I respond to my tether is very much the way "my type" responds to organized government and all that my Bettors do to attempt to Control and therefore provide Security to the Masses..and Yes Dumbo..Minds that go out of their way to denounce their Bettors when it was explained to Them carefully WHY this may not be done especially in times of Crisis EXCEPT by Textual Terrorists."
"Textual Terrorists?"I graph starting to laugh at loud ,no matter that nobody but me can hear the nonsense being zapped into my auditory cortex.My quick chortle is taken as an absolute dismissal of the hard work My Team is doing to fix me...and I try my best to undo the damage I did with my last Think at Evan but one can not undo an Intra Neural Interface anymore than one can un ring a bell..
and that is what Evan makes me hear a Bell as loud as libertyy itself for the next 10 minutes.I know not to hold my ears for the sound bypasses my ears .The ear holding is instinctive ,primal.As if from days before man could rig another man's senses to be over taken completely by synthetic telepathy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment