Wednesday, August 12, 2015



SEMIOTICS
:  a general philosophical theory of signs and symbols that deals especially with their function in both artificially constructed and natural languages and comprises syntactics, semantics, and pragmatics
 
SEMIOTICS used in a sentence
 
The polka dot sundress Denny Pace's Placed Parental figure wore when she held his head   in a tub of cold water when he was 3 Denny noticed his  Placed Girlfriend wearing a night before their wedding.
 
The little Blue  stuffed rhino  Denny Pace 's Uncle Ernie  shredded into pieces when Denny cried out "stop" was a Key Visual Grapheme that Denny's  Operating Tele-Presence used upon  Denny Pace's Visual Cortex  well into his late 20's to remind  Denny of  his rank in the Brain Initiative studies .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evan graphs me an visual overlay that allows me to see a  little eye on my pillow .
A eye out of socket,,not too graphic and the image is KINDLY shown to me  very quickly
 the image requires  no Voice to Skull ..No Words whatsoever to instill in me
a now familiar "Whatever will be will be " shrug.

I try to hold on to this "devil may care "
but I sure  don't evoked potential
but fear I have
Ruined some genuine yet disturbing link between myself and my Mandlers.

who have warned me some of our graphs should remain
covert.

  Evan graphs "that the eye on the pillow is not quite him communicating with me in Semiotics as the eye was meant more to heighten the anticipation of "My team" on the other end of the Brain Link when
One day when Dumbo don't expect it
little Dumbo goes Missing..
and ends up for reals for reals in '"The Cabin in the Woods" with
people who Run with Scissors
into assholes who run at the mouth.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment