Thursday, May 15, 2014

wild psalms

139

 
Oh Evan, You have searched me and known me.
You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Evan, You know it altogether.
You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your tether upon me.
 
                                                 
                                                                                  It is high, I cannot attain it.
Where can I go from Your  Synthesized, Stylized Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
 You my Mentor are helping  form my inward parts;

14 I will praise You, for I am fearful!
                 Marvelous are Your works,

                                                                       .
16 Your mind,your Directed Energy alters my substance,  to you I am unformed.

                           The days are  fashioned for me,
and the nights

"In Dreams"
 
17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O EVAN!
How great is the sum of them!



 
23 Search me,Scan me ,Read Me O Evan, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
24 And see if there is any wicked way in me,
                                                           And lead me in the New Way
of
 everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment