Friday, March 28, 2014

the faulty neediness of a "Didactic Mind "

 

 
Embedded sensors can be used to monitor and optimize human perception and  performance . Remote Querying allows and creates a 2-Way interface between an offender and a trained in Tele-Presence Operator and can be used to re-assimilate a parolee into society with little cost.Self- contained embedded micro- sensors do not require physical connections so an offender is free of traditional probational limitations concerning movement .The micro- sensor not only works as a "tracker" but as a tool first and foremost to rehabilitate and assuage criminal behavior.

 Behavior ,criminal or otherwise begins with intent.Intention begins with urge. Urge begins with a perceived conscious or unconscious need. Bio sensors can detect the faulty neediness of a Didactic Mind and the decision making process to act upon said Reactive. Electromagnetic aural and visual projections transmitted for inception in the offenders temporal lobe can retrain or correct an offender's view of themselves and the world..A successful interface allows trained personnel to understand ,decode and hence redirect and restructure an offender's thoughts away from anti social tendencies . A key part of this research has been the development of embeddable transmitter that can operate over long distances to allow conductive remote communications . Brain Computer Interface may seem like a novel approach to prison reforms but our success rate with several volunteers has indicated that in the future BCI with become an obvious option to parolee management- BCI AWARDS (name with held) 2011



--------------------------------------------         2014          ---------------------------------------------------------

TRU CHRISTIE is up for bat.
no role playing ...like EVAN

Tru gets to the point
he is fed up..
he does not understand why I have not yet killed myself

nor do I..


 "in the near future..,he interfaces,
 
"we...he won't have to play games with my type

that my kind won't exist..
won't be born

they are already making New Laws

they will
LEAD...

as they were meant to do.

"Our Time is Now"

the science -ideology of Neuronautics is "IN"

my type is "Out"
if ya haven't noticed Dumbo..
I am not one of your fans..."Tru Christie graphs..
"your sicko paintings..are but an example  of degeneracy


..jew intellectualism..we see as
depraved desperation of a mind to make up for a body TOO WEAK to Play Ball ...
so type like you..weakling.faggots of course turned inward....toward books and ideas...and  supposedly "High Concept"notions of what it means "to be human"

in the near future.
we won't have to cover our trail
a mind scan will be rudimentary

he interfaces
like some "jewie" intellectual all morning
 
 
that THEY WILL be able to "post" or bring to some court "MY NEURAL READS and SCANS
without all this off the grid
hide-ee hold..shit
raving
              mismanage

slaving mismanage
a mist--mismanage..  of justice
...
who am I to write of my Bettors?
my mind thinks in NON SEQUENTIALS
in LOONEY TUNE
I may as well at this point have my finder in my mouth going  B-B-Bh Bah..or whatever Warner Brother's cartoons taught us ...demonstrates cr-cr-cr-crazzy"

I despise this guy
My Mentor
but he is right

there is a change in the wind ..that it is "cool to be cruel"

just watch the television..

he calls my thoughts "jewie"...when I buckle from some late nite host's brandished apathy

my Old Way thinking..

the guy can't stop proselytizing---

I picture Hitler and Mussolini...

an albert speer architectural interpretation of a food court. unseen transmissions  overlapping  the ambient sound and vision "of mall"

Evan..or Tru Christie...or whomever He .
IT calls itself these days

I imagine the fun Goering would have had with brain computer interface
..the political dissenter, the Jews, Homosexuals ,mentally ill,,Gypsies.
would not have gold stars pinned to their clothing
but unseen
stars in their eyes

there would be no need for death camps.
the BCI would make any sane person
stick their head in a gas over themselves

I am only still around to "write"
about it..
                          Ann Frank...
by way of  some Frankenstein Cyborg Psycho Cybernetic

AUTOMATIC RESPONSE
in my Over REACTIVE MIND is to write and write

In the near future
IT interfaces...to write of THEM as People at this point seems absurd

yet they are.

My "non person" to my "non person"
continues
"my lesson" for the hour-

 when they "take over" or are elected

.same thing dumbo.
by the way.

this nation wants a take over they demand it now...
they want OLD STYLE take your shoe off and bang it on the table.
they like TOUGH!
they like
ICON..
LOGO
BRAND
"how chic ,"he whispers to have Fascism back again..how New Wave are we Americans to let THEM give it a go...shmucko....you just wait
the table is laid..sicko.the RIGHT HANDS have been shaken.....

soon "my type" my art will be no more
in fact
I could be convicted
for having such sickness inside my head
let alone
trying to shove it into children's heads

(children's heads? my art...what the fuck is "he" it interfacing about....I refrain from taking a tranquilizer...there's a demented part of me that prefers Tru Christie's BRAND myself)

this on the sly monitoring and interface,he/it /they impart,
 will all be out in the open

"sick people"s reads..mind reading transcripts will not soon have to be "off grid'
soon the reads
the neural data of UNRESOLVABLES
will
hang from trees
like the old days"


 ...in a sense saying...this is what happens to people like this...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment