Friday, March 28, 2014

3-6-9-the monkey drank wine

The New Way which 
only wants it's "members" to think ,as if " on a loop"

it is not so very different than the Catholic Church wanting it's followers to -"what would Jesus do"and
how would Jesus think.

I imagine the real holy grail
would be a data disk
of Jesus'
"Brain Map'
and
instead of eating and drinking a metaphorical
host
one would pop a coupla thousand nano particles into their blood stream
and wait the requisite 5 days for sheer enlightenment
to cross the blood brain barrier..
should I be writing about it at all?

I do not know.

I am sent visuals of my hands cut off
and blasted "suggestions" that I cease and desist
but I still do not know

wouldn't it be wrong NOT to expose this nightmare?
to ,for and because I believe in
a Power Greater than me
and greater than THEM
THEM
who marvel at their own madness
and are mesmerized by their golden calf
and glitchless tower of bable
I cannot blame them
quite a feat
and so unbelievable
which has let them get away with it..
They
who have learned and are learning to
not only bypass another's senses but another's emotions as well

they have done
the impossible
they can now do
what previously One believed only G-d
could do..

when I was little
I used to believe that G-d could read my thoughts
that if I did something wrong
he made a note of it..
and might call me on it
when I passed away

THIS SYSTEM
calls one on every thought in real time
as if for authentification of what they call Intent

do my insides match my actions?
does my façade match my interior monologue
does what I say outloud match what I think "in loud"?

I find this 'exercise"as  absurd as they find my thinking sick
less and less do I regard
"my Bettors " who
imbued me with this equipment
as anything but
the enemy

intimidation...by Psychotronics...about Psychotronics..
you should see me now..
what they've done.
I do not even call myself by my given name.
I am no longer
my father's son
or my mother's "you'll always be a baby to me"

she sees.and feels
the nothingness in me.
she cries
that I am so "nowhere"
why did you go back to LA...
why do you rejoin That Group!

I smashed my cup..almost glad I had some feeling in me..
"you don't join that Group" they take you ....they never leave you alone...you remember the harassment..
well
this time they found a New Way"
to make you concede..
"have you conceded..?what do they want more money?
No they want PAYBACK..they want to teach me
a lesson...

neurotronic prosthetics that are not transparent.
wearable
noticable
and thus accountable.
must be banned across the globe


they do not agree.
and find my thinking that Open Mind technology is wrong
only further suggests that
I have such bad thoughts
that OF COURSE
someone LIKE ME
would not like it
 
it's main function
is to
decipher ones such as me ...so they can spot them early on...before they DO something as horrific as
for instance paint a picture
or write a poem
that
goes against
The New Way
 
 

the concept of Free Will escapes me
but I have decided
I must write about this
and not only because it is being used on me
to hurt me..

My mentors have stated
                         who are you trying to save?
               but sickos and pervs like yourself
                                     weirdos



am I the fool who should be minding the "Manders: who think I should not write about
Off the Gridding Testing of this advanced
tech...
that is so intrusive
that I cannot even begin to explain..the horrors of it without resorting to semi fiction
(Gloria Naylor ,author of The Women of Brewster Place took a risk and wrote of "it" verbatim Naylor ...who was mistakenly taken for a
"problem"and harnessed with this disturbing equipment herself...)




I know of little else to do but document my descent 
into

vacancy

and CLEAR ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;empty....ego -less-ness

little did I know that being clear to them 
mean NOT think "back"thinking back...is resisting 

                                         The New Way which 
only wants it's "members" to think ,as if " on a loop"
      a literal
loop
                of  Gary Rainy's "Thought Style"decoded than parlayed into a Source Code of "I am"
                                             "we are"
a "private collective that will branch out
as we were assigned to, divined to

people thought Gary Rainy a charlatan
a faker
his nightly fireside chats 
with a DOS
operating system attached to both an fMRI scan and an EGG board.
you would walk into his "court" 
and not know what to think
Gary connected to a hairnet with 50 blue green and yellow electrodes coming out of it

the clicking and clocking of the thin pen  going up and down 
recording the seismic and minute shifts in Gary mind..like a an earthquake or a volcano was being 
measured 
and it was wasn't it
Gary's mind needed to be preserved...
night after night he sat like a king .the electrodes his crown

the electrodes the gave nuance to his every state of thought.as he reread painstakingly every one of his doctrines.

so that his 
followers could one day
FEEL the NIOSE and JOY
of 
Neuronautics.
first hand...

the  Artificial Consciousness of Gary Rainy would soon transmit from the heavens!

I suppose someone had to TRY it
but
the science fiction falderal of this mindfuck shoulda remained back in Gary Rainy's "Short Scary Stories for Boys"
who'd have thunk
that one day
one could synthesize
all them Body The*ans...
into a nightmare of Direct Neural Interface?

there is talk
that other
ONe
way
my way
thinkers
are also
"branching out"
rev moon had invested in Brain to Brain interface ....and had supposedly had his EGGs and fMRI collected "on diskettes"
somehow knowing that
soon
this data could be streamlined into a pseudo consciousness.that could be transmitted over a large group

as if one were
listening to
a self help book read by the founder himself
but instead of just listening
one was

"communing with the source"...the actual brain patternings of the "knowing One"
so that his followers
can not have to go through hoops to emulate
the great mans
"mindset"
but for a fee..
literally
be imbued by Brain Computer Interface with the exact note for neuron
"stylings" of
"how to be'



if it gets to rough...if the interface ..is too disturbing 
if my monitored vitals suggest hyperventilation or
arrhythmia
they switch gears
they explain
the bottom line to the "Method" the Process
..in kindly terms..
so that one suddenly loses all perspective
and begins appreciating the "torture" as a gift..

they explain that.
they must press on ...like one presses olives...or how coal needs to be pressed to create diamonds..

that fear
and rituals of fear.
are what make a man...manly

that the primitive brain must be stimulated to a point of near madness to expand
and harness
the "other 90%"
that even if I kill myself from the pressure I have evolved beyond
mere man...

they will say anything to keep you
just alive enough and conscious enough

to remain lucid
and open enough to the 'tests'

I am reminded of an article I read about lab rats needing to be handled ..
and held..
so they are not skittish
when a technician
shoves mascara deep under their eyelid....
or something...

I am Charly Gorden to them
I am nothing more than a semi viable husk

to see what works
with Immersive Reality
and A.I.

to see how much resistance a man will put up to the intrusion
the first thing
Immersive Reality is for is for detainment and interrogation...

TV is used as my
trigger
and my associative  referential..

my reactions to my friends and family are mere fodder for
social inquisitives

I am a camera.i am nothing but a lab rat

the situation grows worse between myself and my "other half"
I can no longer role play

I can no longer
see anything but research and development


EVAN turns compassionate.
I see a small projection of LUCY from the peanuts behind a wooden Psychiatry 5 cents
bright yellow painted "office"

I won't smile .
I won't be sucked in..

it's like someone tickling you when your angry or sad.

it's not right or fair..

I cannot help but wonder who pays for this copy written imagery?
is that why this is all off the grid..?

Evan send me a frowning face up close.
this is "jewie" intellectualizing
it "fucks up" the play of it all..

no I interface ..not having a fuckin OFF switch FUCKS up the "play of it all"

also knowing what other imagery they send..
things to terrible to type


if I try ...counting sheep or counting backward during the interfaces
I just get them angry
some of this however is about
studying how
one
attempts to resist being put in one 's place
by remote

they sometimes let it roll ..but lately I am realizing that my tricks on blocking ...creating static..a barrier
are making me legitimately crazy in a new way...


two tiny violins appear before me...
and my mind suddenly feels amp-ed toward jovial engagement..

'all is forgiven" simply because
some Mentor played the right synapses with the right amount of HZ

I've read articles that nano placed in worms brains can make them change direction

 By implanting nanoparticles in nerve cells in a nematode's head, Arnd Pralle and his team from the State University of New York in Buffalo can make a wriggling worm alter its course when exposed to a magnetic field.Clusters of heated, magnetic nanoparticles targeted to cell membranes can remotely control ion channels, neurons and even animal behavior, according to a paper published by University at Buffalo physicists in Nature Nanotechnology. The research could have broad application, potentially resulting in innovative cancer treatments that remotely manipulate selected proteins or cells in specific tissues, or improved diabetes therapies that remotely stimulate pancreatic cells to release insulin.

The work also could be applied to the development of new therapies for some neurological disorders, which result from insufficient neuro-stimulation.

"By developing a method that allows us to use magnetic fields to stimulate cells both in vitro and in vivo, this research will help us unravel the signaling networks that control animal behavior," says Arnd Pralle, PhD, assistant professor of physics in the UB College of Arts and Sciences and senior/corresponding author on the paper.

The UB researchers demonstrated that their method could open calcium ion channels, activate neurons in cell culture and even manipulate the movements of the tiny nematode, C. elegans.

"We targeted the nanoparticles near what is the 'mouth' of the worms, called the amphid," explains Pralle. "the worms are crawling around going in one direction; once we turn on the magnetic field, which heats up the nanoparticles to 34 degrees Celsius, most of the worms reverse course. We could use this method to make them go back and forth. Now we need to find out which other behaviors can be controlled this way."


Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/magnetic-nanoparticles-used-to-alter-behaviour-t27013.html#ixzz2xHxsQfkx

.... a single treated worm, as well as a whole group, can quickly be triggered to change direction, an untreated worm doesn't alter its behaviour.
These nematodes are just one example of how living cells can be controlled remotely. By using other hosts, and implanting nanoparticles in ion channels, DNA strands or antibodies, medical treatments could be activated instantly from afar, leading to a new generation of drugs that can be set off with the equivalent of smartphone app.

you can resist the sound ...and the vision...
but not the other 3 senses so much..
it is true that the sense of  smell brings one back in an unconscious way to Past History.
but it is the
emotional over ride that is scarier still.
some transmissions are purely to induce biological reactions
adrenaline
             which can precipitate rage.
                   done enough times
with a Good Mentor
 who likes building scenario
and placing presumed justification
and one can in effect
create a Killer.

a red headed
young chap who got bitten by the nano bug ..
became somehow convinced that Hollywood was setting precedent
upon our blurry senses
and had the gaul to write about how we all might be better off if there was no technology ,no Tv or radio ....so that we might ..have quiet minds...
and be able to
possibly lead a life not "dancing with the stars"
he remarked that the comparisons one makes to their own life
and a televised life
are soul sapping..

a peaceful soul who somehow went from zero violent tendancies to 100
in 2 weeks time

they can do that you know
and not only in Manchuria


but what gets me is that with the very same equipment they could if they desired
create a population of benevolent Monks and Good Doers..
there could be genuine although synthesized literal peace on earth
in a day...
good will could literally be beamed from the skies and into our minds...

EVAN graphs ,"shut up Faggit"
 
 
and sends me an occipital over ride of Paul Revere with his head cut off.


they can  make you cry "on demand"

I realize that in any city mental crisis unts there is probably  a man or a woman having these exact symptoms...

"what you think we based ..The Process on...so it can be non distinguishable  from psychosis or mental breakdown dumbo..post all the articles about worms you want
to 99 percent of the world you are simply some
stinky shitty mental patient typing away waiting for his welfare check to come...who you writing this for anyway?huh...mental masturbation is what it looks like..
looks like a guy with few social connections."on something"pissing the day away in some "made up" world to fill his lonely hours...

hmmmmm I think...maybe I have to use video
or puppets to tell this story ...maybe write it as a musical?
is that what you're saying EVAN? that we need me to get out that casio keyboard and
write you as a 10 foot rabbit doing a crossover balled in act 2..

they don't know what to do with this type of thinking...

for a moment I hear and see nothing.


by now it's ..just "is what it is' to have my 5 senses ...."enhanced"
or controlled..by
"majjjor tom" ..
it's the emotional over rides...that get me

it's like someone canned insanity ...spewed oit into a computer...
encoded the madness
and learned away to project it through the air...

at people like me fer starters.

an artist who draws..'sicko' degenerate pictures
and used to write stuff
about
how surveillance has become the "IN"

the red head
the one you read about
 wrote about Hollywood and how odd it was..that ..
tvs were suddenly everywhere...used to be one tv in a bar ...now there are 20..
can't even take a cab without a fuckin tv in back,he wrote just a week before "the event"

"...it's like when they put cameras all over the place.
and we had no say
the civilains...me and you had no say
we the people 
 who maybe didn't want to be filmed every second.
maybe we were having a bad hair day or something?

now they study the footage and
make all kinds of observations
of every inch a yer face to find out what yer thinking

why's  is it so damn sci fi...so schizo to presume the real way of findin out what you think
is to place
nano bio sensors
in the spaces
in
between
 



my friend worked
at the police dept
that brought
the killer.the red head who made national news

I forget his name..
(I suppose he had no middle initial)


his rants
in a neon blue Mead binder
state evidence..


my friend

likes to read while he eats
would
"borrow" the Mead 3 ringed binder
to linger over with a subway sandwich

and he says the red head wrote extensively about
not feeling like  himself.
about a feeling like someone or something was putting strange ideas in his head

although if you ask me...my friend said
 the ideas don't seem so strange
at least not in the beginning

seems he was writing a blog...
about
the media
putting strange ideas into people's heads
the handwriting changes mid way through
as do his concerns...

it's as if suddenly..he doesn't care about his own ideas
a regression
my friend with "sticky fingers' and Hardy Boy hankering  wrote me"

suddenly the entire
notebook becomes filled with gory drawings..
and .........
paranoia

not this stuff >

which might sound
ravey but not neccesarily crazy----
 
(He said the notebooks were taken away from his watch after some "suit' found some honey Barb -b -que ...all over a particularly engrossing "rant")


all this strange stuff ,me friend wrote
about meetings with some man who wanted to send him to
some special college ......
                       some guy
who he partied with.
.said guy was old but "cool'
figured later the dude slipped him some mickey...
some something .at any rate...

whys it so difficult for you to understand"the guy who killed all those people ,the one with red hair" wrote ,"that ...an EGG read out can't be deciphered into  rudimentary consonants and vowels we already know 'silent sound' can bypass the ears..?
know how much dough they sunk into
the so called "brain Mapping initiative already?
and ya really don't think
some insiders didn't get get a leg up ..
with human trials?
that man did something to me..
he wrote
in that hotel room
he put spmething in me ..changed me
I am convinced...
I felt strange there...I began thinking weird thoughts

human experimentation in this day and age
tuskeeegee me ddddown

human slavery via ...chips..
slavery!
US?
never in 250 years!


add some bright green lettering! and now begin some madman rant of chemtrails and HAARP..and fucks knows what else is up their skeev...



maybe i'll just write a young adult book
about tiny space people
that enter
"The Host"
to share a common consciousness
to get all the tykarooonies
prepared for


 the upcoming "invasion"form Tower Space and shit

kids brought up on the fascination of being not just won over
but literally TAKEN over
by a love interest.
Vampires.an entire generation brought up on KISS ME and CONTROL ME!.

the allure
of co mingled EXZISTENZ
---------------------------------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------






google glass but
SEEING  without those  coke bottles

 as if
as is
ON CUE a jingle
plays
an OLD one from my demographic
"i'd like to teach the worldtasinginperfectharmonny .............................................I see a white friendly polar bear....

one cannot help but switch gears....


................................................................................the polar bear is so cute .so innocuous I almost love it.love them.MORE
 
I want MORE I interface..and EVAN send me a smile and a thumbs up.
"like" I graph back
"like"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment