Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Denny Pace (notebook 5)


I hit the pipe

I hit the wall

               one cannot

think this way...

I know this

was taught this

....it is like thinking about infinity....

or g-d

maybe worse

if one dares think too long .like this .they hurt you.

they make you dream

they make you pay




"there is a ceiling for kinds such as you Denny Pace"

yooooooooooou supppa----naturaaal thang..they mock....
they fear.
.......
something greater ....than them...that I
believe in more than them...

there's a cap
a glass  ceiling

but the reason is there's
they put it there

but they say it is for my
 no
our
protection

Protection from what?

?from Real
sound and
Visions....

or this synthesized
synaptic
sorcery



"have another hit baby boy ," my mentor graphs,,,shifting shape into

the man
of my dreams
the man on TV
my haptic hero homo heart throb


I feel him on me
holding me down
like I like it ...

or do I ?it is all they ever gave of touch...

and it should be good enough

I want him to hit me.
but he won't
be
what I need and feed on

til I say and graph Uncle

Uncle who?

and HE interfaces is this not as REAL as REAL should get....?"

.....



but in me
hidden
but nothing is hidden
FROM
HIM
I


pray to
something higher

and hope
no one is listening

 


No comments:

Post a Comment