Wednesday, May 11, 2016

which one is it  i ask XXXX
which story am i supposed to be in
the carry a cake to St. Petersburg square
story
the follow that dream 
jive  and get on some bus to nowhere hoping to find "The Secret' 
the Degenerate Art Show 2023
or the Hot Dog water  manifesto!

"actually all of them I think ...why u think they raised you  to de compartmentalize on Cue-
-ball
- - 8 ball 
- - - lollipop
- - - - pup"

without knowing quite why I lay down with XXXX
all my confusion is wiped away
XXXX takes his shorts off and grabs the back of my head

I hear the Mandlers graph 
 that Mind's Eye Style 
I am to to visualize XXXX from an over the shoulder point of view
Than the two of us in our early 20's 
next Mandlers want  a long shot 
than 2 shot 

as if to help me focus the Mandlers send me a head's up display of a seemingly free floating neon green square so I can properly capture a TIGHT SHOT of XXXX's 

torso

for a moment I not only taste a hit of crank f
but feel it as signal -like this whole towns is going to 
blow 

No comments:

Post a Comment