Wednesday, May 11, 2016

leaf/room

Multichannel neural recording with a 128 Mbps UWB wireless transmitter for implantable brain-machine interfaces.


Abstract

To realize a low-invasive and high accuracy BMI (Brain-machine interface) system, we have already developed a fully-implantable wireless BMI system which consists of ECoG neural electrode arrays, neural recording ASICs, a Wi-Fi based wireless data transmitter and a wireless power receiver with a rechargeable battery. For accurate estimation of movement intentions, it is important for a BMI system to have a large number of recording channels. In this paper, we report a new multi-channel BMI system which is able to record up to 4096-ch ECoG data by multiple connections of 64-ch ASICs and time division multiplexing of recorded data. This system has an ultra-wide-band (UWB) wireless unit for transmitting the recorded neural signals to outside the body. By preliminary experiments with a human body equivalent liquid phantom, we confirmed 4096-ch UWB wireless data transmission at 128 Mbps mode below 20 mm dis 
The patenting of left over boiled water from hot dog cooking as a diet aid by Liam lead to me and XXXX going patent writing wild for few weeks-as might actors in a typical sitcom -in which one event leads to another stimuli /response style .

Liam's big rush to patent Hot Dog Water -never mind it was me who cooked the hot dogs...never mind it was XXXX who placed the peppermint tea bag in the water to entice Liam to drink the water .

XXXX told me that we would think up patents that would make Liam's look like he was patenting chopped liver

Liam's sneakiness and greediness concerning patenting  what he claims was his idea for Hot Dog water being a appetite suppressant and  new type of ipecac syrup caused XXXX to rack his brain trying to think up things he believed nobody ever thought of that could make us rich ..

XXXX ,having seen many ads on TV about new kinds of pillows with new types of pillow stuffing asked for my help experimenting with new types of these fillers to put in pillow casings. My main job as co -inventor was to sleep on these pillows so XXXX could discover if i slept more soundly on the  pillow we  filled with leaves or the  pillow  we filled with sand,the  pillow filled with Chia seeds and also a pillow filled with Play Dough.
Also XXXX worked on blueprints and diagrams for a new type of mitten
that only covered the fingers and thumbs not the actual hand
XXXX said we could advertise these mittens that only covered the fingers as garments that provided the wearer with a more haptic experience regarding the  exposure of one's hands to the elements .

After XXXX dismisses my the idea of making scented pillows by filling the pillows with coffee grounds  or pepper  corns  XXXX said maybe we need to call it a night

I lay with XXXX on the bed ,my head trying to size up the comforts and therapeutics  of the sand filled pillow beneath my head .XXXX 
and tells me to find something on the TV  and i sit up and start changing the channels when finally find a show he once said he liked
"So you have a thing I see for that guy in that cologne   ad...maybe you should keep some of these things to yourself..." XXX says

"What are you talking about ,' I say 


'I saw you pause on that shirtless guy while you were looking for stations .....

that's really kind of obnoxious you know Dumbo the way you do that  stuff 
I'm gonna sleep in the other room..go sleep with that guy in the sneaker commercial you like him so much' XXXX says


XXXX slams the door and I think for a moment to follow him.

Because it was true I was looking at the guy too long

I lay back on the sand pillow

and wait for Mandlers to chime in
and all I can think suddenly is how the looks of people on TV are intimidating  and can make people feel small
and less than 

that's when the idea comes to me

the idea that like XXXX said
 will make Liam's dumb Hot Dog Water patent look like chop liver
I pick up the little pen near the bed and the little notebook
i write about Memfis Ohio in


ABSTRACT ;-I write like Liam did on his patent for potable hot dog water to make you lose weight
I herein propose a method and apparatus to create -a computer algorithm to alter the TV image
I herein wish to propose a method of automated re pixelation
AS TO manipulate the appearance of actor's looks -they're faces and bodies to less intimidating visage
..
I herein describe my invention of what I call THE MORPH MAN CROP-ACY
as  APPARATUS  to use in CONJUNCTION with a TV
- my proposed invention relies  on Adobe like morphing of images to alter the bodies and faces of the actors
with the MORPH MAN CROPPING  devise proposed in this patent the images on real time TV can be adjusted
subtle-ie or extremely
in their "volume'  Movie Star  Looks
in SUMMATION- sometimes it can be  intimidating to see people in the 1 percentile of APPEARANCE on the TV screen
sometimes you just want to see what happens next in a story without the bother of  being forced to stare at people's looks  In my studies as a Proxy for as the mind make constant self comparisons whether one wants it to or not and THIS DEVICE will help work around some of these problems .. thank you Patent Office for your time ,I am sorry Sirs if this Patent is not written in Patent like form ..consider this a Patent Draft..submitted 11/14

I go downstairs and see XXXX pulling out the couch into a bed and say I have the patent we have been looking for.
XXXX reads the notebook and says the Morph Man Cropacy idea is the dumbest idea he ever heard in his life and next that I have sand in my hair and I must have punctured the sand pillow with my pin head of an idea 
He says  I should clean up the sand in the bed that had fallen out of the sand pillow and maybe he'd been too quick to disregard my ideas about coffee ground pillows one could use for quick naps 

 I go up to mini vac the sand from the sheets thinking I should invent a special  mini vac cleaner 

one  that sprays on the mouth of the mini vac anti bacterials or alcohol on the  the mouth of the vacuum so you don't have to fixate on whatever mess you cleaned up with it -the mini vac- before 


the APPARATUS spray DEVICE would be built into the vacuum although 

this patent idea 
is not as good as mittens without full haptic experience to the palm 
or pillows filled with playdough to mold to your skull 's shape.
I start thinking THE MINI VAC SUPER ZAP GERM KILLER 
is a not so bad idea 

I go to downstairs and see the couch has still not been unfolded

and next see XXXX licking an envelope  seated at the small desk with the computer on it 
when he sees me he drops the envelope..and says 'Damn Dumbo why you sneaking up on me"

"What  are you doing ?' I ask 'what are you mailing?"

"The Leaf Pillow Patent " he says.

I  go over to the desk and see the words MIGHTY MORPHING CROP APPARATUS
MORPHOLOGY CROPPING DEVISE
CROP ,MORPH and MANIPULATION of TELEVISED IMAGE APPARATUS
MIGHTY MORPHING MANIPULATOR MACHINE
scribbled in XXXX's handwriting all over the back of a notebook.

I look over at the printer and see the words MORPH MAN CROPACY Patent
and not with my name on it but his

"That's my idea " I say ,"not yours"


"Why do you think I mentioned the guy in the  TV ad Dumbo? It was to see  if Dumbo would try to come up with a patent concerning TV ?.Isn't that kind of how the Mandlers get you smarter sometimes ?"


"Something like that" I say


"Something like things fuckin Dumbo was never supposed to let anyone know ..so others couldn't quite know how it works OR manipulate you ,fuk with you like I just did ...but there's another reason...as didn't you tell me there are always like 9 or so different reasons the Mandlers do anything at all...so another reason I guess is 

Because Dumbo  Dorko knows he is not allowed to seek patents on ANYTHING that has to do with Brain Computer Interface, Artificial Intelligence or Virtual Reality ...so what OF COURSE does the Dumbo do ? How many tests can you possibly fail before they just run you the fuk over .
DO YOU FOR ONE SECOND THINK anyone is going to produce devices to alter the appearances of actors they pay millions of dollars to be pretty!.The Powers that Seize WANT people to be intimidated by stars and compare themselves endlessly to the unattainable IDIOT..that's what celebrity is all about ...THAT is the type of shit YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WRITE ABOUT D-d-d-denny Pace! Not how you fukin were crafted to be a DENNY PACE asshle...Are you crazy to keep going back to the Denny Pace sht!
you had better wise up..
what do you think you're gonna fall back on when you destroy the only damn thing you were any good at whatsoever ..the only damn thing that put money in your pocket?  The stories aren't yours!  ALL THE PROXY GET THE SAME STORIES! Every other Human Guinea Pig is writing about some version of  Memfis Ohio .."

I cannot help but think that he sounds just like the damn Mandlers.Who now put such emphasis on the meaning of me 'latching on to some stories a better man would know to just let -pass through them.like white noise 

..unexamined  and un-written 
...I once thought my writing  online was some kind of paper trail for 'good guys ' 
to find
so they might come forward and say ..this kind of testing ..this kind of engineering of 'type' is no story.
.i thought writing  'online 'and the social media  would serve me and the thousands of others born only as research ...and worse something developed long ago concerning social manipulation ..types......the type now

who spoke of politics 

beyond the calculated mindfuk 
presented 

all heard voices..


all were fed 

in the most bizarre way

discourse 


but who needed to be coached in distrust 

of the company line 

when literally made human drone 


years ago i was daft enough to think my hours spent typing of this ludicrous situation in itself was  or would be -

Proof that something is going on beyond me just being  plumb mad. The sheer volume of the stories ..evidence that "something is up"

...But now I am made to understand the point of the social media was to gauge the target in a most global way.

Although not all involved in the testing performing  the actual decoding or transmitting of the stories meant  test a person ,rate a person's worth .All involved in the testing knew about the subtext of the characters of Cole Cohen ,Denny Pace ..the reason for 'The blob" story line  that YOU yourself did not..
I can never tell what is right or wrong anymore. Like  the Mandlers he keeps me always thinking I do bad things..I used to think the stories were some kind of evidence for what 'my Team" is doing to me .

I hear XXXX's phone start beeping wondering who can be calling or texting so late


I see XXXX read the phone

and than start talking in a mocking voice reading the phone aloud

I cannot help but think that he sounds just like the damn Mandlers.Who now put such emphasis on the meaning of me 'latching on to some stories a better man would know to just let -passthrough them...unexamined  and certainly not wriiten online...I once thought my writing  was some kind of paper trail for 'good guys ' to come forward and say ..this kind of testing ..this kind of engineering of 'type' is no story..-"




The Mandlers have done this before
Sending my Real Time decoded thoughts to XXXX so I feel hemmed in.Like a little mouse.
Usually they want me to forget that XXXX knows
but sometimes ...
I look at XXXX ,I had forgotten my Operating Tele-Presence is sending him my Real Time decoded thoughts

"Hemmed in like a little mouse huh..," XXXX says,"big word for a science project. You think you're hemmed in by this sh*t..You think this is easy for me Boy!"

I try thinking in number 2 plus 2 is 4 ...2 times 7 is 14   9 times 6 is 42

'Only a genuine loser uses that shit as buffer ...OTHER PROXY by now would be using ONLY visuals they'd be capable of thinking in NO WORDS at all..' XXXX says

"Or so they tell you dumb fuk " I say raising my fist

'Three strikes is what they are waiting for Dumbo...to see how Dumbo adapts to jail...don't you get it ?..


Nonsense I think 

they would never keep in jail
"The Kids' think jail is -cool

The sht I got from the Mandlers for ending up in rehab 

was ridiculous 
not because they cared much I had turned to street drugs to "treat" the unwanted interface but because drug addict sullied the purity of my being old skool howl at the moon str8 jacket sicko! 

XXXX goes on ,carrying on like some kind of stage manager ,"Dumbo !the only thing they cared about is you painting crazy pictures and you  talking crazy stuff about how much you hate  RICH PEOPLE and THE USA  and HOLLYWOOD  so they could SHOW not TELL -------LOoK why don't you - at the type of nut job who talks about such things

a freak  who  is so disturbed he admits he sees and hears things
LOOK!
He has a history of  psychiatric hospitalization 
he has no credibility 
and furthermore he is mental
what does mental look like ?

is what they wanted you to be the poster boy for !


Why you think they took all them photos of you when you were on those drugs that made your face swell up like a basketball! So they can show people ONLY UGLY PEOPLE WHO PAINT UGLY THINGS HATE HOLLYWOOD and rant about false flags

and what ever else the interface
 chimes in your head 

you had the easiest job in the world


.and nobody gives a god damn if you suddenly got some conscious ...


and YOU Didn't HAVE TO DO ANYTHING anymore...but show them how someone uses a  compartmentalized self to try buffer unwanted interface but you couldn't be bothered trying 


a few 2 minute visits to StrawberryFields and some Singing Detective like P300 signals ain't quite what they were looking for 


WHY THE MANDLERS ARE INTEGRATING YOU..telling you things more and more information they KNOW  is going to get you in trouble with the right wrong people 



people who know damn well what you're not supposed to  reveal 
in spite of the psychotronic torture 
and your  pre-assumed use of  the internet to cry for help

you really think that wasn't the entire point



to have all you little human monkeys typing 

you're typing for them idiot 

only! them

of course 

they want you to believe your writing some damn novel or something 
getting away with something
they knew you would need to do something  with the blog THAT FELT productive 
seems you''re kind of at some end game  
when you 're mADE to realize the stories  are immersive reality as the ultimate personality tests
" XXXX says mockingly ," if you were walking in Memfis Ohio
and came upon a River 
and 
saw 
the remains of a bridge 
and next saw 
the Memfis Ohio flag 
and than saw
a member of the Memfis Ohio Task force
wearing a brown shirt and carrying a taser

get it DumBO !


don't think the so called Mandlers are treating you to no 

publishing contract

you human TV set

you biochip bake sale for big data 

they said 

please  no  talk about Monarch like programming because they obviously wanted 
some purity of lunatic 
that came from within
not one carefully mitigated with Initialized Trauma based Abuse wise ass


most of all that shit is confusing except to others razed that way ..

dummy!


you coulda' played it through
lead an ok life 
been on the right side but no...

so their throwing everything at you now  and integrating you NOT TO HELP YOU brother but so you'll have NOTHING in terms of de compartmentalizing to buffer it with ..

 so I hope your enjoying yourself 
i look forward to your being institutionalized "

"Faggot I am institutionalized ," I yell


I can't allow myself to think of what XXXX is saying and i pretend to listen to the Mandlers 

in an obvious way ...going so far as putting my fingers to my temples ,watching XXXX reach for his phone

'What are they saying ?"XXXX asks mockingly 


'That you're the test ...that THE REAL TESTING isn't about the Target but understanding the type of person who'd go along with this handling of the Target  the Mandlers want you to understand that no matter what is or has been explained to you  ..I'm the one watching you..Handling you ...studying your behavior "


I see XXXX look down at his phone


"In what  new world of yours are they doing this and in what order is some Case Book of Numbers starting  the count  and thus begin the subtraction?"XXXX says and his phone beeps and he looks at it.

I try to remember what i was just thinking and try thinking of what a Mandler might tell him to say next

'before YOU not THEM made this just some Slow Kill electric chair Dumbo,,all I was supposed to do is REPRESENT! some form of government or ideology or fucking trope in some universal fiction .A SYMBOL! of something 

Respectively the  Bad Boy love interest you should have left sometime  back in 2012!...so Good Night Dumbo..you HAD all the free will in the world 
NOW..your just some douchebag they want to drive fuckin crazy " XXXX says unfolding the couch into a bed.

"SO Now ..YOU  are just meant to represent some  kind of variable  is all and we're back to this just being some fucked up Gaming experience  again ? i ask XXXX .


which story am i supposed to be in right now i can't help but think

what am i supposed to believe is going on 
are we once again doing 

carry a cake to St. Petersburg square rundowns 



the ' get on some bus to nowhere 'hoping to find "The Secret' shtick 

 'I say

"Dude ..you used to be better at this..you're supposed to calm the fuck down when I tell you I am just some game piece..and this about everything and nothing at all except people doing something to people because they can get away with it

for now
you think your Mandlers think it's right 
the way you don't even try to hide your respond to some twink   on TV when your with another person ..autistics have to  learn these things the hard way .so sorry i am not 'app-ed' so I might be able to download my mind into some hologram hunk that better suits your desires ..that's what this is for  
after all 
eventually  "

"Yeah ..yeah..THAT "s what this is  for ..that and and Locked -In Syndrome ," I say sitting down 

. "You had better start pretending that's what it's for Dumbo ...and that you're being cured by this cured of doing that sick artwork ..just don't paint that way anymore..they already have you denouncing it as sick and you don't even realize it ..  you kind of just have to Fade In and Out a little quicker ..why u think they raised you  to de compartmentalize on Cue-
-ball
- - 8 ball 
- - - lollipop
- - - - pup"

without knowing quite why I lay down with XXXX

all my confusion is wiped away
XXXX takes his shorts off and grabs the back of my head

I hear the Mandlers graph 

 that Mind's Eye Style 
I am to to visualize XXXX from an over the shoulder point of view
Than the two of us in our early 20's 
next Mandlers want  a long shot 
than 2 shot 

as if to help me focus the Mandlers send me a head's up display of a seemingly free floating neon green square so I can properly capture a TIGHT SHOT of XXXX's 


torso


for a moment I not only taste a hit of crank 

but feel it as signal -like this whole town is going to 

blow 

1 comment:

  1. This new year, you can choose to continue with the outdated methods, or shift to a leaf vacuum mulcher. A close cousin of the leaf blower and leaf vacuum cleaner, the mulcher nevertheless has some vital differences which make it important to gather sufficient information on the category in general and also the best products in the market today

    ReplyDelete