Monday, May 9, 2016

HD (Brain Computer Interface and Intellectual Property )

It all began when XXXX said our roommate Liam had begun using his Ruiner Low Tone Emminations against him to enter his dreams.
XXXX explained to me he believed it started when Liam got an acting job in a regional production of "The Big Littles Go To Madagascar" a children's stage play based on Parasol Picture's animated film 'The Big Littles Go To Madagascar" back in November.
I remember XXXX had said Liam had become uppity. I remember explaining to XXXX that this was because Liam was hired to play Uppity from The Big Littles ,the half gnome , half elf brother of Lady Charrogant ,the CGI peopette like character meant to teach small children according to 'The Big Littles 4"movie 'Song of Prongs"" -it was a good thing to feel superior to others so long as one focused these feelings toward community and aspects of fraternity outside the family unit that often tried to squash these traits with -Separatist private ideologies " 
I reminded XXXX that Uppity in The Big Little's 4  expressed 'uppity-nous' as a good thing that can lead to security in the song "My Father talked False Flags Bout'' the Phoenix Mall Shooting ' just before 7 year old Monroe Pettison who lived in the house in front of the tree the Big Littles lived in reported his Dad to the local police . 
I explained to XXXX that Liam probably needed to be uppity around the house to play Uppity Little in the production and reminded XXXX that the 30 thousand Liam would make playing the half gnome half elf for the next 4 or 5 months would contribute to the house XXXX and I rented to Liam and the other roommates . I reminded XXXX this bit of cash would help us put a dent in some of the back bills from several unfortunate benders that occurred last summer when both me and XXXX fell of the wagon.
"But money or no money ," I told XXXX ,"this still gives Liam no right to enter his dreams ."
XXXX who is  and was training to be a Level 6 Neuronaut at the local Neuronautics' Annex understands all about Aberrations and Emanations that people and Non Person Low Tone Ruiners transmit out into the world with or without neural prosthetics .
 I unlike XXXX was raised on Neuronautics mixed in with a bit of Talmudian Tenacity Theory .According to my 3rd stepmother her brief exposure and therefore my own to the Talmud-ian Tenacity Movement began after she was "purposely encapsulated in a prolonged Theta Beta Emittance by a Kazarian custom kitchen remodel-er who wanted to get in her pantry and therefore I understood perhaps more than most about XXXX's concerns about how Liam 's altered state of brain signal effected not just him but all the roommates in the house.To be fair to Liam it must have been quite a re-alignment of neural pathways in his amygdala and anterior thalamus going from unemployed thespian to the toast of the Theremin Piano Bar ,a popular LGBT 'nightspot ' frequented by many actor/model set designers ,meth freaks and male prostitutes .A sudden change in one's Tone-alites especially from Low Tone Depressive like states (jobless and anxious) to High Tone Ecstatic (employed for the next 5 months) is bound to have ramifications not only on the one's inner Synaptic Signifiers but on the Enway ( neural highway) at large.
According to Gary Rainy in his book 'Inways" any great change in what he calls 'The Texture-arities of Transcendental Tone-ality can and does cause often sudden ,often disturbing changes in the manner in which one Emits what Rainy calls  one's Psychic Sincere -ities.
XXXX says he noticed a strange bud appear on a half dead potted Fichus 2 days after Liam was fitted for the Uppity Little costume. A furry light blue body suit with a removable head with holes hidden in the oversized ears ,eyes and mouth .
According to XXXX the strange bud on the half dead plant was not only odd in it's 'Beingship" at all -but also it's shape and color .Not Pink Not Red ,not even Orange but as Blue as the sky.

Blue like the Liam's costume .
XXXX had cut the strange bud from the half dead plant and put it in a small baggie to show me .
The plant ,XXXX reminded me used to only produce red flower NOT blue
'What the hell is going on here Dumbo" XXXX said gently removing the evidence from the baggie .
While it is true XXXX who was using a lot of coke when the entire Liam problem first began and could certainly have been delusional -certainly the color of the bud  bluer than blue was not "on something"
'It's the exact color of Liam's costume ' XXXX said placing the half opened flower in my palm .
It was only later ,many months later that I saw that XXXX had painted the red flower blue .
Only months later that I understood it was XXXX's job being my lover and my Mentor to sometimes help me to see beyond the mere reality of a Level 3 Neuronaut that only a Level 6 could understand.
Maybe I deserved the ruse .
Maybe I wasn't understanding the point of my ward-ship to the Mandlers who weren't getting though to me with only Direct Neural Interface well enough ....
It is not much point asking ,in graphing =what's going on ?
It seems it is my job to only be lead like a dog -moved forward or backward ,side to side by and in the numerous Imbues 
and what accounts for -life -outside of the tether with Mandlers.
The  odd street theater the roommates and XXXX perform upon me...
as my foster parents had 
Always 
I must remember it is all somehow for my benefit and the benefit of "The New Way"
and thos ein 'The New Way"who must understand how people react to stimuli ...to story-both straight to cortex and face to face ..
But months ago I seemingly like XXXX was caught up in the strange influence Liam appeared to have not only over plant life
 but  on XXXX's dreams and the many odd turn of events that would lead to Liam's disappearance 

over a patent.


Unlike Proxy 
who are supposed to know they cannot patent (nor sometimes publish) ideas they have regarding Brain Computer Interface ,Artificial Intelligence or Virtual Reality 
Liam ,not 'app-ed" with biotech had no such directive and because the idea he had was not about BrainLink technology at all but a new type of diet aid Liam did not quite understand why the invention was no longer considered his after one of my Mandlers came across it in one of my daily reads just over 5 weeks ago.
While we all know about HD Water now thanks to actor Adam Parker's use of the special water at the Parasol Picture's Producer's Choice Awards few realize how HD water caught on amongst the Hollywood persuaders.Much less that the latest diet aid was invented right here in our kitchen on 911-64 Elmstreet Lane Memfis Ohio on December 8th after Liam drank the left over water I used to cook some hot dogs and threw up all over his Big Little's costume. It was XXXX who put the peppermint tea bag in the left over hot dog water to teach Liam a lesson XXXX told me for not only his "uppity' like behavior around the house but Liam using his reinforced Emanations to enter his dreams as to slowly drive him to madness..Liam who had taken to eating too much between acting jobs had wanted to lose weight and found the answer to his prayers in the hot dog water I made.Everytime Liam drank it he threw up.Soon Miriam and Veda were drinking the hot dog water daily to vomit up extra calories.And in no time XXXX and I were bottling the stuff both with and without Peppermint Tea Bag to sell at the local gyms.Nobody in the house knew that Liam ,who XXXX always called a sneaky one, had written up a patent and sent it to the patent office .And certainly nobody knew that because the idea had sunk into my mind about Liam's idea to use left over boiled water from hot dog cooking to make a diet drink that my Mandlers on the other side of the brain computer interface would decide the idea was theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment