Thursday, May 26, 2016

They were ripping his mind apart.The "They" who knew what someone referring to as a someone or some -thing- as "they"or "Them" read like to others. THIS was the point after all .One of so many points of the testing.The human experiments.And THIS he could not let "Them" have.-He wrote.Knowing the type of posts the men who came to him dressed as officials wanted.One more crazy post and he would be done for the long week -end.
Cora peaked into the kitchen ,giving the new marble countertop a quick knock knowing I had to focus to stay in character as presumably some nut typing from his mother's basement or some derelict motel room somewhere .Unlike some of my fellow "TI's paid to write "Invasion of the Body Snatchers " type of nonsense all day as truth I was never that good at setting place in my posts,preferring to let the reader use their own sense of "where crazy" lives in my "documentation"of being "app-ed" or inundated with microwaves or whatever some people want others to believe "we" are capable of .
I tell Cora she can disturb my so called targeting with the so called neuro weapons ?
Cora begins un packaging groceries and asks if I could pick up Britt from her Gymboree next Tuesday.
"How's the crazy coming online..How are the Voices today '" she asks ,smiling .Looking over my shoulder at the screen.,craning her neck to read saying "Why in third person..or is this "he" so far gone he now views himself as if from afar? From a Mandler's perspective?"
"Not one of your best.."Cora says pouring beans in the coffee grinder
I go up behind her grabbing her from the waist and start tickling her,"Not one of my best.Not one of my best....The Mandlers are coming to get you Barbara"
"Will they be interfacing with me in third person or first ?"Cora says
Holding her,sliding my hands this way and that I tell her ,The Mandler Handlers will be coming at you from all perspectives..Do you hear the Mandler 's call,"I whisper in her ear ,"do you feel the Mandler's grasp?"

No comments:

Post a Comment