Saturday, May 14, 2016

targeted individuals Ireland

I manage 4 blogs for The 8th Floor Social Media to promote the effectiveness of Psychotronic torture to potential investors in this exciting field of Plausible Deniability weapons which demand an online presence as to ring true. I am not a Targeted Individual-and if I was why on earth would I say so.This means of torture is unseeable ,why would I wear a gold star on my chest if I didn't have to .Why would wax psychotic to further somebody else's' agenda ?
yet these days in the muck and money of all this mind weapon 'research ' -one really couldn't be so sure of just why one was doing anything at all...
Although not a target myself I play the part of Targeted Individual online and off
mainly online
cheering or jeering the genuine TIs onward and upward the scroll of The 8th Floor Media .
As expected the victim's of the weapons themselves solve the problem the 'Powers that Seize " encountered needing to have it two ways-
that nobody must know of these weapons
and likewise investors needing detailed proof that the weapons work to destroy a person's mind,nervous system and credibility simultaneously.
The problem is so many of the targets over time lose their stamina and impetuous to scream about something nobody believes in except those doing the actual testing and torture upon them .
Years ago Proxy Cyber came to the 8th Floor Social Media asking if the site could help out by manifesting several thousand faux TIs to help the genuine TI's posts sound purposely crazy .
------ To befriend the TI so a onlooker unfamilair with the reality of Targeted Individuals will click on one of their friends and in seconds come upon a hornets nest of speculation, profanity ,infantilism ,space aliens ,JPEGS of scar tissue ,stills of "perps' in black vans .The point was to lace the topic and therefore the alternative media and social media sites with "cuckoo' to protect the testing with neuroweapons from anyone who might have believed the TI .And furthermore devastate the genuine TI 's sense of getting anywhere .One of my jobs is to pepper the TI's posts with bible passages ,talk of time travel ,endless quotes from "The Matrix".
While this might seem easy the trick was not to deface the page too much that the TIs would become too disheartened and stop posting at all as many potential stock holders in The Big Arma field were asked to read the posts of those being destroyed by these unique advanced technologies, as to see just how desperate and terrorized the TIs were on daily,hour to hour basis .Years ago The Department of Shapes and Lines decided they not only needed to outsource the testing but that there could and should be no paper trail to speak of.No data base of names.Only the posts of the Targeted Individuals serving as " show rather than tell " examples of the neuro and direct energy weapons working . .
To help give reason for my targeting Caroline Macy in Human Resources provided the 8th Floor Search Engine with doctored documents of my supposed dealings with several high profile members of "The Truth Movement" concerning the many "red flag/false flag "protests I attended and a faux stay at home job creating hemp wallets provided to me monthly by some stoner in south Memfis Ohio.Caroline of course knows I am as apolitical as a Crate and Barrel catalog ,-what one does to make a dollar NOW more than EVER.
To cement my so called dissident like status as to give me some credence as likely candidate for possible targeting Caroline Macy also arranged for my occasional guest spots on a coast to coast podcast with Proxy Cyber's own manufactured 'Truther -Barry Blowharth .I tread lightly keeping the my participation in the podcast as lukewarm as possible discussing my experience with synthetic telepathy with many 'I can't say anything more" tics and grimaces in which Barry Blowharth as previously staged will say ,"Are THEY doing it to you now?".After some heated chat about about police state politics and of course the horrible Proxy Cyber corporation I jump off the crazy train and drive home.
Caroline says the wheels are in motion for me to come out with a book describing my so called targeting by "he suspects" the fat cats at Proxy C who "didn't like me talkin' about no chips".
Nobody is aware that besides being Biff administrator of Targeted Individuals Take Heed International on The 8th Floor Social Media site I am also paid to manage 13 screen names for t8th Floor playing the part of TI Tammy Oren of Austin Texas ,Franklin Combs of Lancaster Pa and Randy Haines from West Hollywood
.Often my job as paid shill is to provoke the TIs to not hold back on the more repulsive aspects of being tortured with direct energy weapons by writing about how useless it is for the TI to type at all as Timothy O'Shea from Dublin .
As Timothy I write daily pessimistic banter concerning the "what's the use " of typing..Even Marcus acknowledged how effective my Timothy O 'Shea seems to be at inciting the TIs to post in manner that promotes the effectiveness of psychotronic weapons
Linda N. from the 12th floor of The 8th Floor Social Media held an impromptu meeting for those of us hired to play Targeted Individuals on various social media sites .According to Linda the quality of our posts is slipping and we had better step up our game pertaining to the so called realty of our daily travails as human fodder.
.According to Linda N. the neuro weapons contract we garnered three years ago is almost up for rebidding and The 8th Floor needs us to try to provoke more and more documentation from the genuine TIs we need to to demonstrate more vividly the effectiveness of the product .According to Linda N. we can all be replaced by algorithms being created to play TIs with just as much 'nuance' as we're bringing to the table.
Marcus of course raises his hand .Yes ,raises his hand stating ,"Maybe you should 'app' us with bio tech and really torture us so we can really play the part' .Everyone began laughing,Marcus needs to feel he 'owns' the room .Linda N. laughed as well but I saw a look on her face that made me look carefully at the tiny bubbles in my mineral water.I'd put nothing past Linda N. to keep a weapons contract.
Marcus comes up to me after the meeting talking some disparaging nonsense about Linda N.as if he senses it was me specifically Linda N. was talking about slacking off and thus I needed some of his "give it to the man" garbage to unsettle myself .Marcus believes that only he understand the intricacies of manipulating the genuine human Guinea Pigs Proxy Cyber needs so much to share online. Marcus, 20 years younger than me has the audacity to pat me on the back ,his paternal -to my what Marcus?
If Linda N. does dose up some of us faux TIs with biotech to make us read as more authentic I do so hope it will be Marcus who is "app-ed" up .I have heard the Operating -Tele -Presenters like their human drones young for some vicarious extra suk dick -u-ler activities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Randy Haines posted 2 hrs ago -
God Damn perps! I think one of them is gassing me thru my fuckin air conditioner!
I think one of them drugged me and came into my room last night and cut my hair.
I could swear I had a cowlick that just isn't there any more
I posted a Jpeg of me on October 12th and now here on Oct.17th
I put red arrows showing cowlick
and NOW where is it ?
i hope those damn perps rot in hell
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tammy Oren reposted Timothy O 'Shea's post 1 hr ago -
give us TIs some nice nugget of knowledge that verifies our claims
until you realize the information (real or dreampt up ) was probably possibly placed there for us human lab rats to discover
as might a food pellet
the post of course on some level
maybe a level you can't let yourself truly believe
means nothing whatsoever to anyone
it's an article that you repost
The 8th Floor Social Media is but a machine and you TI are the cog
don't post ...go on a picnic ...take a walk on the beach...get a puppy ...do volunteer work
i know some of you TIs will say I am literally being fried with Direct Energy Weapons and vivisected by Voice to Skull
and who is this guy
I am one of you
i was targeted with Voice to Skull in 2003 after someone at my 8 year old's softball game heard me cough during The Star-Spangled Banner
How do I know this ?
I don't feel comfortable saying
I as well feel tapped out
but I'll be damn if i will be what they want me to be
airing my torture in these public stocks ..what else is social media when u write of being targeted
the best thing a TI can do is not write
they want people to know this technology works
didn't you hear Barry Blowharg on The Conspiracy Continental Show last Tuesday ?
don't be the tool of the military industrial complex !!!
Jesus and only Jesus cares about you
whomever dwells in the shelter !
our time on earth is so precious and soon the day of reckoning will come to stop the beast that smites us
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Randy Haines posted posted 1 hr ago -
Beware of Timothy O' Shea from Ireland ...he's a perp and trying to make the TIs shut up.
Obviously we are getting somewhere in this brave fight or they wouldn't be trying to make us stop writing !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timothy O 'Shea posted 1 hr ago -
the only thing that stops the presses
is the mainstream press
no sirens are going to go off in the streets when i type something online
certainly the people who have targeted you understood you would have no recourse except the false belief the internet means anything but the very black hole of meaningless it was created to be
a wide web of so much free speech to make speech and words interchangeable -meaningless
the only things that MEAN anything are what the mainstream media says mean something
we as TIs do not exist until the mainstream media ..not the alternative  media says we do
the alternative media means nothing but big foot sightings! GMO is big foot sighting.. chem trail is big foot sighting
what matters to the powers that be
is YOU are safely behind a screen FEELING you are fighting back
that you SENSE you are exposing something
that you BELIEVE you are winning
why congregate when the internet so brings us together/
don't words mean more than fists?
of course they don't!
certainly not when one billion people are typing words at once
you think this wasn't on purpose
you can't get rid of words so jam the net with words ..so much words words mean nothing!
and still I type
and fear I will spend another year posting about being a Targeted individual
to whom?
it is terrifying thinking tommorow I will be posting online
I will still be a TI
what is it ?that will keep me posting?
hope?
hope my words will get someone to stop this
no way
not for a long time
why will i post tomorrow and the next day ..watching my precious posts disappear into nowhere
or in a blog read backwards
do I post because
the rush of EMF poisoning makes me high?
is it the hyponotic of the pixels tweaking on and off upon the screen
that sucks me in again and again to the mindfuck that is online
only the mainstream media decides what is real or unreal
decades ago the internet ...the social media was set up to create a cacophany of words ,word,words
the wonder of Free Speech ..so free ,so prevalent ....so literally interchageable that none of it means anything
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lisa Garnet asked you to play CandyRush Cricket Carpool

No comments:

Post a Comment