Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hold it Against Me

I believed in  The Oneness of Mind

the single vision of The New Way and the approaching Singularity.*

People mistakenly believe that The Singularity is all about the technology
and not the Ideology of those will foster it in and who have created it..

I was younger than.
Naive
I wanted everything
in myself emptied

Perhaps G-d would not forgive me for my
wayward selfish thoughts
But The New Way would
I did not care if my thoughts and emotions were scrutinized by my Bettors ,my Mentors.My guides..
who did not judge me
but only asked for my confessions
so they might be exorcised

i was uncomfortable
upon reaching level 5
which dealt solely with my sexual history*

I was asked to strip naked before my Mentor
and be not ashamed to fondle myself**


In fact i was excited at the notion of being re- parented,re-schooled and cleansed,cleared

Proud to be part of something bigger

stronger than  I was

something that could walk me through
scold me through
my own  sense of "Me-ness"
so I might
move forward toward" my evolution of soul
and mind"
move beyond "Old Way" thinking
of ownership
of Individuality

Now
I want to leave The Group
Now all i crave
is my own sense of "How to Be"

I did not realize
that leaving
was not an option

not really-Patricia H.-1991


*The technological singularity, or simply The Singularity, is a "theoretical moment in time "when Artificial Intelligence will have progressed to the point of a radically changing civilization, and perhaps human nature.


**{the more a client resisted giving details of one's sexual self the more a mentor would claim that the client was deliberately hiding some type of perversion.The technique of 'stripping down" of un-ashamed nakedness was based primarily on Regressive Therapy techniques co-opted by Neuronautics in the mid 1970's ..Although only Gary Rainy insisted that
session was video taped and or photographed....If a client decided for whatever reason to break with the Movement he or she might be reminded that these tapes might be delivered to "those outside The circle.Outsiders who just might misinterpret "the therapy"as something prurient and or disgraceful.The Client might also be reminded that other collected bits of one's biography might also cause a degree of social embarrassment,if for instance either the video tapes or collected data were sent or shown to one's employer or one's family.

***Elizabeth Hess (name changed by request)who left Neuronautics in 1983 began a sort of coup-d'etat as well as a safe haven for ex-members of "The New Way"to beat the "Goon Squad"to the punch by encouraging ex -converts to release their own videotapes and self admissions in advance to colleagues and family members ,explaining that they had been 'duped"by into exposing themselves in this manner
not ever
 

No comments:

Post a Comment