Saturday, December 28, 2013

Target Practice/The Collector

  1.    we were
  2. we are
  3.         creating synthetic insanity..................................
  4. they first incited
  5.          then latched  on to my  bizarre sequence of thought
  6.  like it was gold
  7. so valuable
  8.       this one
  9.       this one I found for them
  10. to donate some  Dementia Praecox to the "cause"
  11. my Mentors actually gave me respite
  12. they gave pause
  13.                    precious silence
  14. no Voices
  15. for The Gods were taking notes .encoding ...replicating loops of madness
  16.      creating ,composing crazy thinking styles to hurl at a target's mind or perhaps
  17. a population
  18. of enemy
  19. who is this Enemy that they must develop this for.
  20. Here.
  21. not there
  22. I am beginning to think..
  23. The Men in Charge wanted to re create The New World as High School
  24. alphas
  25. jocks and beauty on top
  26. some to serve or moon over them below them
  27. and nothing but a few to prey upon for sport
  28. on the bottom
  29. but instead of a spitballs or punches
  30.   previously used
  31. to  assert their tru- genetic superiority
  32.  upon
  33. (the outsider ,weirdo ,the homely)
  34. now spit
  35. a grift
  36. a whiff
  37. an un-seeable,undetectable " bot", a swarm of nano particles to fiddle with one's perceptions ,mood and memories
  38. would do

it was .The Only Game In Town.In 2010

(2)

and  it felt so good
so natural
to show the  weaker or meeker
they were
not
one
of
us every time I placed the headset upon my pate


________________________________2___________________


I mix truth and lies.
I cover myself...with buffer...
 HALLO!SPACEBOI!


... I do consulting work ...at Proxy Cybernetics
I do some of the headhunting.Some of the Spotting
HALLO SPACEBOI I would think to my Proxy
welcome to da' machine
we create interactive virtual environments..ARTIFICIAL Intel.mind TO mind  INTERFACE..

.WE BASE THE gAMES ON SHARED CONSCIOUSNESS AND MODERN
Hollywood Myths
WE HAVE OUR OWN PRODUCTION cOMPANY
SO THE STORIES  INTERSECT
some stories actually created to be used as collective  reference points
what you think movies are for?

Key actors
placed in Key roles in in different films

'a spider web of pivot points                  ***was in ***which
                                                                                 was about *** and
                                                                                      next in that film
                                                                        about ***

Parasol Pictures using the actors as Mathematics
let **** equal ****



for neural spikes
             In dreams


at
first
i was on the right side of the game.. a headset .I could take off

now I am the game
and
every moment i stay alive I am giving them ammunition for the next
 Ruiner


 

No comments:

Post a Comment