Friday, December 13, 2013

tHE tELE-pRESENCE OF eVAN rAINY

EVAN floats around the room
making it difficult to concentrate
like a nagging wife("Oh what would you know about that "he "telepathizes,he graphs,his Harvey Corman vocalization as  perfect as the Occipital Overlay of The Great Gazoo ...I cannot help but wonder about this current "Mandler's" sexuality or how who owns the Hanna -Barbera copy write of Evan's current "form and format")
 his INDICATORS
his emotions which
I cannot literally often distinguish from my own
seem Like a little child desperate for attention..
I am vaguely apologetic.
But Proxy Cyber doesn't want anything vague ...
they demand respect....
and they remind me I never quite demand THEY stop
(hmmmm...is that so..

"Mikey Likes It" is their take on me...

Mind rape not withstanding...
one gets addicted to it
that is for sure...
but..Liking It?


He graphs me  a question concerning the demographics and  character recognition for ,more inviting ,friendly people
 people with REAL jobs
"who will  actually HAVE to PAY for" The Program" and "The Process"
and
 that I whine about like a little girly boi man..."

my mind ..ha...
I think "my mind" in The Wonderful World of The Collective Mind...
where one's thoughts
become part of  the co -op
the commune..
where we are taught that it is selfish
and "Ruiner" behaviour to
selfish guard one's interior monologue
AND
suspiscious
and "a conceit" of mine that there is anything so good or unique about my Thought Style
"who do I think I am"
is mixed in with
"how Lucky I am " to be "part of IT"

yet I am is still  stuck on my previous thought
which trust me
is not easy with this never ending "phone call"

I  recall I was thinking about how many  copy write laws they have broken so far serving me up "character recognitions"..and remind myself that
with Open Mind Technology
there really is NO Copywrite to "an idea"...or thought.
we are one
Group Thought.Hive Mind horse shit...Leave me alone!

I feel a complete change in EVAN's mood but I also sense him trying to level himself.
it seems we both are learning about "leverage"
or attempting too

" and with every attempt  at this so called leverage you move closer tyo an actual ledge
it's called FUN dum dum..THIS is supposed to BE Fun!"

I try to ignore him...or IT..OR WHATEVER one calls an  Cortextual Overlay
Only I can see!

Evan("the Great Kazoo")KNOWS I AM READING
"the wrong things.. on line
trying to
decipher
and DECODE my OWN
Dr Frankenstein

. by reading
the off limit things..the science things
about A.I and Tele-Presense
.
-about
 nano particles ,polymers and biosensors.."

"Nano particles
Polymers
 and Bio Sensors
 Oh my ,he begins singing like Dorthy in the Wizard of Oz

There is an INDICATIVE through my cerebellum that EVAN has "read what I have"
EVAN yawns and says it's OK,his voice once again Harvey Corman /gr8 Kazoo".."All that information is at least 10 years off the mark."

"And so are you ,I graph to him ,think to him
 "Ten years off the mark for MY demographics with this Great Gazoo shit," I say aloud , snapping my computer shut.

 The Great Gazoo begins morphing into Scooby Doo
"that better?Dum Dum?
      should be
 as  these days all it is
        is
"Scooby Dumb and The Case of Maneating Mandlers.."

EVAN is in a sharp mood.
an ADHD mood
as if his mind has taken on too many of my components..

I chide myself that i am not having more fun being
a  human experimentAL subject for Proxy Cyber Systematics

No comments:

Post a Comment