Sunday, September 7, 2014

"we can outsource the "situation"

 the nice woman in reception
asked me to read a pamphlet
and fill out a form.
another nice lady brought me a coffee...and asked if i had any questions.

i said no...
a friend of mine had used Proxy Cyber 's services
and recommended
that I come there

after a few minutes
i was brought back to another office
a man in a loosened tie asked me
who "the Dots' were for..

i said 'the Dots' were for my wife

i said Darlene was
stepping out-
he said I needn't say anymore

and handed me a small clear vial .

"just put some in her drink...can you do that, by that I mean are you still in the same house,on speaking terms and all that?'He asked,"if not,if there is any difficulty concerning proximity we can outsource the situation."

i told him Darlene was not aware of my knowing what I did about her disloyalty and that proximal drinking
and slipping something
in her drink should and would not be a problem

I began writing out a check while the man prattled on,I just wanted to begin
I was in no mood to listen to technicalities but on he went-

"goes without saying you do not tell anybody that you are app-ing your wife's mind for an "intervention
.it will take 5 to 6 days for the "apps" to cross the blood brain barrier,"the man in the loosened tie said ,studying my check ," and another 2 weeks for an Encoder to interpret your wife's transmitted brainwaves into sentences...at that point you or someone on our 'team" can begin 'speaking ' to her based on her recorded and realtime thoughts
or if you'd like...
you can go "mind to mind" with her although i wouldn't recommend it,"he said placing the check and my form in his desk,"very confusing...and some say quite disturbing..
"the fun part,"the man said,
" is that your wife
won't know what's going on*...
we even have machinery that can make another's Imparted interface
'sound' like her own thinking style..
.... all we have to know,"He said standing and smiling ,"is if you want to drive your wife back to you or just drive her crazy..'


"the later..."I said ,standing and shaking his hand
 

 
 
 
 
1/29/14

 

No comments:

Post a Comment