Sunday, September 7, 2014

"The Boyfriend"

Nick
Nick
Nick
Nick
Nightingale........used to play keyboards
 too

and what happened to Nicky
could happen to you
Nick
Nick
Nick
Nick
Nightingale........used to play keyboards
 too
and what happened to Nicky
could happen to you
The  disembodied Voice imparts in an overfriendly way-over and over again
until he sense my knowing that if they wanted to
they could repeat this for hours
I think to myself
about "how long"
it would take me
to "go mad"

"That's what we have to BOTH figure out baby...we just don't wanna
USE YOU UP
just yet....

I can feel ,in spite of "himself "
him begin again
Nick
Nick
Nick
Nick
Nightingale........used to play keyboards
 too

and what happened to Nicky
could happen to you

I hear him hear
someone else say

"knock it the fuck off..."

and feel an absurd sense of "thank G-d" that
more than one
"man" is "manning me"


the 'chant stops"
and I see a symbol

appear in what I perceive is mid air
Nightingale........used to play keyboards
 too

and what happened to Nicky
could happen to you
Nick

I look down at my hands

I feel them but only see....

wrists sutured

"funny," I think
to "myself"
and thus
to "it"
"funny ," think harder
 although I know he/it /THEY sense my fear

"ooooooh yes....the funnier the better
 boyfriend",- "the voice" imparts upon me.
in me.through me...

"we don't want to step on too many feet do we?"it "graphs"

I feel a pang in my foot and SEE
somehow my un-socked foot smashed and bloody

:I didn't mind Darlene...but lately Jewboi
you seem misguided
 
in  your voracity

as if you were being hurt Dumbo
instead
of
saved by Me
by Us

"see you.in your dreams " the voice says sounding like Harvey Korman ,the Tele-Presence a smiley Great Gazoo
and next

the vision so indescribable terrifying
words cannot describe....

'love me Dumbo
cause you can't leave me
 

Oh

he imparts
reading my thoughts

Perhaps

NOT EVEN
Than

"do you know what a loop is Dumbo....imagine just hint of your consciousness. Just enough
playing over and over
and over of this very moment-

till the end of time--

ya GOTTA love it ,The Voice Imparts
the image, the Presence  now
close to me
a Beautiful Actor

putting gloves on his hands

I sense a chocking in my throat
as "the actor"
takes his pants off

"oh Dumbo ..YOU LOVE IT ..
sometimes...'

quickly ,almost fleeting the actor appears as
a family relative

and quickly switches back to "love interest"

I feel a hand on my shoulder...both comforting and foreboding

"Oh Dumbo"  the  Voice now "the actor/love interest " as both Sound and Vision Imparts..."interfaces"

"we'll save THAT game for tonight....In Dreams"


                                                                      (2)

My 3rd stepmother calls

"....sit down I want to talk to you,,,than do what you want to do"
she says in a sing song voice

What do you mean sit down I wanna talk to you,I want to say ....for all my life she's been talking like she's in some fucking TV show...

she tells me "maybe-
You're Both Just Tired of Hangin' Round

Tired of Dreamin' in this Sleepy Town

"I'm really not in the mood to talk ma,"I say

" BOYFRIEND problems
       or
       is it
            The Voices.
..the ear thing....Oh I do hope we don't have to lock you up again honey.....and those awful shots they gave you made you so fat.....
it's a pity
you think so many ugly thoughts kid
-it takes two to tango doesn't it..".

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I say

"like hell you don't Mister,"she says next her voice turning into pure sunshine
"Oh.....did I tell you  this morning I was outside slitting my Jay Sebring..."

"what ,"I say." you were WHAT? slitting your  Jay Sebring?'

"No Dummy,I SAID I was outside sipping my Day Bring, my coffee ...my Day Bring
...idiot...
.when I swear of all things a Nightingale flies  into the birdbath...Yes a Nightingale.. now that's the type of things you should be thinking about....
getting clean in the bath-
so one can fly without
curse."

",,, fly without what..." I say

"Fly without THIRST Dummy
..Oh I shouldn't have called..not when you're like this.." she says hanging up.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment