Sunday, September 21, 2014

operation dumbo drop

Twenty minutes later Matt drives by in another model car, all alone ...and pulls over...smiling ...as if nothing had happened, he waves me toward the car...friendly. Tells me to "hop in kid'

and with his Australian accent back he says ,looking me over,"oh but aren't you a mess...Let's clean you up"

Matt spends the next half hour or so gently using all sorts of rubbing alcohol and even some rag he used he says at the clinic to de-varnish some of the redwood benches ...
all to get the Sharpie ink off around the side of my mouth and neck.

"you're a bit of a trouble maker aren't you?Matt says," You didn't have to come to the clinic... Norma ,your 2 nd stepma just wanted to see if you would...and we just wanted to see what you might say ,,,huh?Those chips inside you are for us to help get some of that trouble maker OUT OF YOU...but you cause your own troubles by talking about "the dots" kid....Now,How would I sound if I started talking about Hearing and Seeing things and KNOWING things Instantaneously cuz "some of my good friends" decided to "take me for a spin round the block?"
I'd sound like a fucking nutjob wouldn't I?You'd probably jump right out of the car right now to get away from some nut talking about nano in their neurons..
No.
A Man Doesn't Get Far in This World (and probably not the other ,he says waving his hand around and upward) telling folks he's got "the dots" in his skull.
In fact Vaughn ...you remember Vaughn said a guy ,just like you
was around the facility "talking and babbling on and on" about chips and some nice men he used to shoot up with...
and according to Vaughn that guy who talked crazy ...well
the guy just disappeared one day...
and 2 days later the guy was found in a deep ,open hole someone seemed to have dug
to go with,I guess -this guy's deep open mouth
 Vaughn said some "officially" types TOLD him to dig ..the hole
so
what choice did Vaughn have...
Vaughn said some other "officially" type told him  he might have to dig another ,even deeper hole
wide enough this time -for an elephant who never forgets..

Ever see that movie,"Operation Dumbo Drop"?
well.it won't be like that .
No Disney shit like that I tell ya. More like that early 70s /late 60's 20th Century Fox seriosities..

Matt tells me to unbutton my pants and begins tinkering with me.up and down with his hand ..."you like that right? right?" Matt says
It can all be good for ya...A good life having "Mandlers" he says opening his mouth .bending down...

We go to Hardees and than some Sporting Goods store .Matt buys me some clothes ,some T -Shirts...
and than he takes me to the are of the store where they have baseball bats..
Matt picks up an aluminum bat
and starts swinging it ,jokingly, real close to my head.

Now,that feeling you just got .Matt says
That sense of Fear that I was gonna maybe hit you with the bat..
YOU might not have felt it on your end he says ,,touching my head lightly.
BUT
THEY did -on the OTHER END of the interface ,he whispers, giving the finger to a Mother and a little girl who had seen him swing.

What your Tel-operators "got" from that swing..that Evoked Response.
was all kinds of signaling in your little head going zing zing zing
Your Pineal Gland especially ..
Every time a Neuronaut is "surrounded by Tigers or Bears" his Pineal Gland is activated
His Lizard Brain....
His -Brain Map -to the stars.
His P.S.I to the B.C.I.
and back
back at ya" he says giving me an open mouthed kiss and a quick feel
not giving a good g-d damn who is watching.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment