Sunday, September 14, 2014

just one look(puppet at a pub)



You.Reader.Look around your room .Surely you can give me that much of your compliance.
I'll wait...
I'm a patient man
 
a mental patient of a man-perhaps
but a man with patience
just the same
so I'll wait
for your brain signals to thread through your medulla oblongata and pons to enable this turn of your head
based upon my command toward thy cerebral cortex initially "to look around your room or wherever you are"
and think
How you got there...not just the "where" but
"wherefores" of
Your "place" in the world.

I suppose you are not a "Placed Individual"

asked to
for instance be "at this or that avenue" at a precise time of day
so that
you might "chance meet"an "Targeted Individual"
to present
some kind of CUE
that might trigger a thought or two in
a TI's head

I hope dear reader you are not one of those who not only THINKS all the World is A Stage
but MAKE IT SO

but as they say,"Ya' gotta do what THEY make ya' Do"


I can't read your mind
Brotha'
(you haven't been app-ed...what a drag it is having to use this Old tedious form of Communi-cato
..typing,talking ,texting..
you think to slow dear reader
your Un-Apped mind a horse to my buggy
my "bugged -brain signals...
my little GTOs ...the hundreds of thousands of nano bits to gather all my bytes_

ok
so presuming you have done as I asked
and had a look around and a Ponder-ance of
how you have gotten to your tax bracket and demographic
(I reckon you aren't for instance
living in the same room ,in the same house you grew up in...
like
there's no tacked  up posters of some rock group or some elongated triangle "flag" with the name
of your high school on it
(nah..that's just front and center on your Facebook page...like a
little "hello my name is Cindy"sticker
you "had to wear" at the last conference you went to...

I don't have to ask you "Do ya like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain? these days ...do I?"
even without you being app-ed for a Brain Computer Interface
it's all right
out there....
(strange how we all "took to this" being -The New Way in only a decade
or
so

according to your "posts"
I see you
aren't living in your old room
in your parent's house

but what isn't out there/online etc..in your tweets and posts and blog (and I recall some Urban Myth about even one's phone calls being ....)
                  is WHAT gave you the capacity to
MOVE FORWARD
to MOVE out
and Upward

I can only presume are Social Skills you "gleaned" from jobs,dorms and the Associates you met there
got you where you are now

now for a moment
consider
if
some agency or Firm or Religion
had
provoked
or instigated
the "terms of En-VEER-ment "
in thy life....

spoooooooky .
indeed

that would be......yessum
 


Did ya know that in some countries they use to bind a young girl's foot *
to keep her
(excuse the pun)
in Tow?

Foot binding (also known as "Lotus feet") is the custom of applying painfully tight binding to the feet of young girls to prevent further growth. The practice possibly originated among upper-class court dancers during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period in Imperial China but spread in the Song Dynasty and eventually became common among all but the lowest of classes. Foot binding became popular as a means of displaying status (women from wealthy families who did not need them to work could afford to have their feet bound) and was correspondingly adopted as a symbol of beauty in Chinese culture.
 Chinese reformers challenged the practice but it was not until the early 20th century that foot binding began to die out, partly from changing social conditions and partly as a result of anti-foot binding campaigns.


way ,way way before I got "app-ed"
every single Associate I met
was "Placed"to keep me "on script"
and on a short leash
and on Cue

and bound and beholden to my benefactors
and Neuronautics

---------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------


The guy .at/the bar.
looked and carried himself
just like
the same guy I used to go out with...
smoke crack with

I had moved back to LA to get away from a "doped up" dimming of mind
I had gone to meetings ...NA ,AA and even  some " Arc-non " seminars

I drank ginger ale
when "bar hopping"
 LA is notorious  for it's "druggie crowd"
but in actuality
sobriety and support is also the" City of Angles "
"thang"

although encouraged NOT to be seduced into relapse by the darkness and twinkling lights
of "Bar"
I felt I needed
to get out more...
as in "get laid"
The 12  Stepping ...don't sleep with New Guy in the Program
backfires
in this regard.....

if you graph me.

The Guy
who looked and carried himself like my old BF
old crack buddy
smiled at me

and ....

THEY
set it UP .
just so........





 

No comments:

Post a Comment