To analyze the effect of prolonged (daily) electrical vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) on daily amygdaloid kindling (AK) in freely moving cats. experimental conditions: VNS (1.2-2.0 mA, 0.5-ms pulses, 30 Hz) for 1 min along with AK (1-s train, 1-ms pulses, 60 Hz, 300-600 microA), followed by VNS alone for 1 min, four times between 11:00 a.m. and 2 p.m. At different times, VNS was arrested, and AK was continued until stage VI kindling was reached. The behavioral changes evoked by VNS were as follows: left miosis, blinking, abdominal contractions, swallowing, upward gaze, and short head movements. Compulsive eating also was present with a variable latency. Outstanding polygraphic changes consisted of augmentation of eye movements and visual evoked potentials while the animal was awake and quiet, with immobility and upward gaze.
*semi-paralysis in the area of the beginning of the spinal column * irregular sleeping, heart-beating * numbness of the hands; at night, cramping of the legs,dystonia,myclonus * pressure, coolness of the skin * feelings of non-specific fear and panic ] tremors, * changes in the blood (early signs)
* prickly sensations, tremors to the muscles of the feet
* auditory tones of various frequencies * sharp pain in the internal ear * dull pains in the area behind the ears * internal trembling, vibrations * head pain in the temple and a warmness in that area, pain in the eye-sockets
* "radio-sound" effect (before this is long-conducted the resonance-loosening of spinal and brain fluids at the frequency of 2-10 Hz. for maintaining the fluids of the skull and brain in stimulation * steady reactions to all aspects of coding * lowering of energy (observed with irradiation at the frequency carrying frequencies of ~780 Hz.and amplitude modulation ~71 Hz.) * aggravation of dermatosis * eye pains (cataracts, asymmetry in lenses of the eyes, puffiness [?] of the retinas ) * aggravation of the course of chronic illnesses * destruction of the functions of the kidneys, liver, organs of digestion, circulatory system, bleeding in gingival, gums, periodontal and others * gauntness * "sand" in the eyes, burning sensation, loss of hair, brittleness of nails * compression pain in the heart fits of coughing * changes of the color of the face (bronze shading of the skin) * asymmetrical puffiness of the face * disfiguration of the face, the intentional emaciation of separate muscles, cartilage * syndromes of destruction to the external nerves of the thighs * impotence
* destruction of the brain, irreversible changes to the structure of the brain (academician V.P. Vekhtereva) * irreversible processes in the muscle material, in the bones of the skull, and in the structures of neurons "..minimization of life" --external reaction to EMP appears as an illness, up to heavy, sharp, chronic, organic pathological processes (academician V.P. Kaznacheev)
* functioning of the hormonal system * [....] Parkinsonian symptoms disease (trembling of the hands) * allergies * epilepsy (especially caused by the multiple-rapid stimulation by a weak, low frequency waves)
Damage in the mental sphere Stage I.
* manifestations of depression * lowering in the interest in perceived information * shortness of temper (irritability)
* steady depression * lowering of abilities for analytical thinking, some worsening of the memory * symptoms of chronic fatigue * superficial nature of sleep * higher incidents of conflicts
* confusion in the accounting of events in real life * loss of ability for analytical thinking * lowering and a loss of memory * feelings of the lack of sleep * indifference to personal external appearance [...] * lowering of self-control * suicide (as the experimenters "practice" provocation techniques) * "...their ignoring that they are carrying with them a deadly danger"... "...people simply start going crazy and nobody understands why..." (academician V.P. Kaznacheev)
(in the book by Ju. Vorob'evskii" Knock at the Golden Gate, Moscow, 1999. Manipulation with the memory.
* Erasure * Blockage * Recording of information needed by the experimenter * training -"prompting" * comparison,
* a shifting of the effective frequency up to 100 Hz. or a lowering to 5 Hz., with memory loss
Control of Stimulation in the brain.
* by states of consciousness (up to the loss of these) * in sleep * emotions * intellectual capabilities * attention * speech * activeness * muscle tone * stimulation of one and the same zone with stimulations of: o 30 -40 mV- activation of attention, memory, movement; o 60-70 mV- "emotiono-genic" effects
1955 Mk Ultra -substances to produce physical disfigurement and visible disability jaundice , hair loss, acne, anemia, etc. sto produce physical disfigurement and visible disability jaundice , hair loss, acne, anemia, etc.