Thursday, July 13, 2017

santa barbara - The Torture Begins

I don't believe I've been "chipped"
nor do i believe anyone can read my mind - as in decode my thoughts
I am quite sure I am supposed to
- and quite sure - I am supposed to read as if i believe this
Not to 'sell a product' (torture) - which i guess would be some chip or dye that amplifies
brain signals and also receives -  sensory data
-
I like anyone else belief what i read- if it ain't online -in a book - on the news- forget about it
Thought Disorder or otherwise..
-
as for a thought disorder.
i do not believe I have one
as people face to face in L.A. and Palm Springs went out of their way to explain to me
-something was "up'

-
i do believe I am being harassed by direct energy weapons meant to inflict emotional and sensory ,cognitive and central nervous system damage..
I do believe Voice to Skull weapons are used upon me and I do believe that 'signifiers" in the way of
street theater takes place all around me
I do believe these weapons can entrain the mind
cause seizures and the hypergraphia i display often hour to hour
-
i believe the hypergraphia is a key element TO SHOW OFF the efficiency of these weapons
online
and also to provide Theory of Mind that "street performers' and the Behavioral testing done ( and admitted to ) concerning -online behaviorist research
as for the manner I was raised
I now believe I was a victim of what is referred to as Monarch Programming
meaning much of the trauma in my early life and throughout was deliberate
-I suppose aspect of this 'brain -washing" could make anyone assume to a point nearly anything about their past..
but -if the shoe fits..
-
i am physically messed up from this
and have had symptoms of Direct Energy Weapons effect since the year 2002..
when "out of the blue" ( not by a minor car accident as someone suggests in an online interview concerning art) I developed what a neurologist called dystonia she said is not something caused by things like car accidents..
-
the physical discomfort is unbearable most of the time
add to this the endless shifting of "brain states " by the direct energy
and the hearing of "voices" and one is not exactly excited to seize the day
-
one feels seized..
-
I also see things..and like I said I do not believe I have been 'chipped"
however I believe the weapons entice or incite parts of the brain that cause on to hallucinate
-
it's been over 6 years of being hurt with sound  since April of 2011.in Los Angeles
but in retrospect the - entrainment began in Santa Barbara 2008 on October 15

No comments:

Post a Comment