Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Book of Elroy

they zap me from all ends

I saw an ad for controlling dogs with
directed energy
you can't "see it" here..in this pic(above)
cuz it's not tv
 and you can't see the SYMBOLIC blue waves going bing bing bing

that don't mean
there aren't waves and stuff going bing bing bing
from the remote in this model's nicely manicured  hand(above)

when you turn on any  wireless or your phone you don't see no blue wavy lines

still your gadgets are
sending and receiving signals



so you kinda understand
that
 I type like hell cuz no blue waves are
comin" out of my noggin
and the[powers that seize
have found me
an "Unresolvable"

I type like hell even though my arm is suddenly cramped up
cuz ...
I seem to have
 over stepped..
and wrote about something

untoward..

you kidding me?I graph...
YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?
you all should be damn proud of yourselves
making
and crafting
....
so sorry I cannot respect
my elders
for
playing with fire..

.....I'm not the only one raised this way

fuckkkkk no!

I just turned out all wrong you see..
they do all kinda waked shit to you
and expect you
to follow some
theory
of
.....behavior////
like I was some math problem
rather than some human
 
 
Neuronautics is about
Signals
and Energy Going Beyond
naturalism
to some kinda super
kinda naturalism
 
this..
I will not
get into
 
you fuck with
with something enough
you
escape any which way you can
 
their motto is - "if you don't bend a wing it won't fly"
 

and now
 just want me

to go away
like it never
happened

like
this experiment
was
a mistake

......
or at least
my
part in it was...

(rightnow the muses sing....we will do this to you and that....we will do this and that...will they?
is that
really
the thing that will make
one's soul and mind

RIP and Roar.....past

and toward

TRY IT!....let's give it a whack

physical torture....has made many a Psalm sung

I believe there's even some dude
that
asked for it...

GEEEEEE sus....
and all that

//////////////////
talk about  sociological physics and quantum variations of provoked potentials

pop!


oooh they've tried everything to
hurt me

their little posse beats me up sometimes....
their fancy cars nip at me
their angry faces leer and glare at me...



Where the Wild Things are
where the Wild Things mare
 
for reasons
for treasins
 
where the wild things dare
where the wild things share.
 
for seasons
and
weeding
 
that new seasons
 
bring bring bring-1962
from
"Songs my Mother Haunt Me "
Parasol Press(pg 32)
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment