Saturday, July 26, 2014

all4Udamien

G, A, F, (octave lower) F, C.
 
 
 
B flat, C, A flat, (octave lower) A flat, E flat.
 
 




this ...:mind fuck"\
 for lack of better word as "Mind Rape" further makes me feel A VICTIM

I must remember
I am the hero

although the Powers that Seize

disagree.

although they
see hear touch taste feel
from my Point of View

it is not to empathize

but strategize



  and as my Father.an engineer. my grandfather a judge...my mother an artist....and intellectual I and various members of my family in the sciences. and financial..field...ingrained in me since birth has been a sense of "fairness' and a sense of looking at "things' from all angles

...I can understand why this technology needs to be tested on humans and not animals...and I can also understand how anyone in a postion to chose  someone "odd,destitude...and plain and simply "weird" enough to target as "sick" or problematic might have interpreted my art and writings and small transgressions against the law concerning ...drugs,prostitution...and small run ins...involving fights. Property damage ..etc ...as just enough provocation to be deemed "Non Person"...Non Person is a term that was used by policemen when police-ing involved what they called "Marginals"---- Mexicans ,homeless, gays,"Blacks(who the fuck made up these terms ...whites blacks...repulsive if you think about how words...become "bots" in our brain

metaphorically)
,the mentally ill..

.although the police do not use this term anymore

...I often wonder if they do not still "think it"...I very much these days would ALSO like to Neurally Trascribe another's thoughts...particularly those who volunteered to go all  Milgram  Test on nonconsensual "Non Persons " with relatively "secret" Mind to Mind Interface  and Immersive Reality Techniques and apparatus  that "overlay " upon another's senses and therefore dreams ,thoughts and emotions...as I have written I attempt to understand how someone might be lured into doing this as a civic duty...but have a very hard time imagining someone doing this "for the fun of it"...Yet for the purpose of trying to explain  Brain Computer Interface and Tele-Presence Operation (what i call "lovingly" Mandlers---i have attempted to glean whatever "sensibilities" (as BCI goes 2 ways...when the Buffer is removed to attempt Direct Neural Interface ...the characters "I dreamt up" and wrote about ..Gary Rainy,Evan Rainy,Valerie Prentis ..Linda N.  are very much based on "the essence" of the "graph"....or sender...and do not in any way adress how I FEEL towards society...but what I have amplified from my (real or imagined) tether to ......The New Way

immersive reality and sensory over ride are based on "story" and communal myth. There are different myths or "fictions" that FIT a certain demographic that might not fit another...if for instance I type "it's all for you Damien" a person in my age bracket conjures the scene from "the Omen" with Gregory Peck...an entire Theme-atic can stem from that ONE single "glean:...
for instance
a good "Mandler" might use this
image .this mise en scence
to convince you
you were literally born
to be a puppet..
for the devil
and the scar on
Damien's forehead.
was nothing more than a "chip"
this fallacy is easy to assuage if one is watching a film
but not so easy
if this "movie" is
projected over one's mind...
immersive reality is terrifying...there are actual logistics to know"how long " one...loses touch with common reality...
think for a moment of your worst nightmare..
you wake up .your heart racing...
you KNOW it's a dream

                             but.
                                  so what.
terror is terror
I am not at all out of the cabin in the woods. here
at any moment my cognitions and belief system may be ...over taken
in this way
I am indeed a potentially dangerous man.

other films including "seconds" (rock Hudson)
have been used....
explained to me as "inside" pivot points created written ...to Steer (cyber in latin-to steer)
what happens to good old Rock when he "tells"
he is burned alive..

other films .....such as "The Wicker Man" a tele operator might explain.
are what happens
to "Hardy Boy" types whop attempt to investigate ....
:The New Way"
do you get the point?
may you never

understand what I am saying
is my prayer
for You dear Reader
and all of us.

( I  try to leave a trail..

a computer trail


of "my trial"

by "remote"

one day Neural Reads I fear will be used to
classify another
as GOOD or BAD

an all seeing all knowing Santa Clause in the Clause
being dreamt up by future Kings and Congressmen ...

.I try to speak to either speak connect or Link In with other's in the industry ...not only to understand the disclosed industry and physics behind the technology but to be "on their radar" in case ..
just in case
something happens to me... beyond...
what I attempt to explain...
there are GOOD PEOPLE in the Mind Augment Business
who want to use the technology
to enhance life not destroy it
 
I like many Targeted Individuals are in a unique position
we are being tortured
and instinctively "scream" 
 
in this way
we are beyond all security clearance
 
we are being subjected to" slow kill "operations and actually seek
a quick end ...if it comes down
to
 
 
The Wire

 
RE: Query
To:
July 25, 2014 4:28 PMt

Publication date Feb 23, 1965
Filing date Jan 8, 1962
Priority date Jan 8, 1962
Also published as DE1219988B
Publication number US 3170993 A, US 3170993A, US-A-3170993, US3170993 A, US3170993A
Inventors Lawrence Joseph L, Puharich Henry K
Original Assignee Lawrence Joseph L, Puharich Henry K
Export Citation BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan
Non-Patent Citations (1), Referenced by (52), Classifications (16)


External Links: USPTO, USPTO Assignment, Espacenet
Means for aiding hearing by electrical stimulation of the facial nerve system
US 3170993 United States Patent Filed Jan. 8, 1962, Ser. No. 164,882 24 Claims. (Cl. 179-107) 

 
using old thing for NEW REASON Valerie said giggling
 
aiming
and
showing how
electrical stimulation
of facial nerves
could ALSO
be used
to correct another
through
"temporary disfigurement"
 
 


 On 07/09/14 10:53 AM, *******wrote:
--------------------
Hello Jim,
What is extraction categorized BCI? Also let me know how to send image from computer to Brain? Let us take another example, a person is watching any picture then after extracting his brainwave if it send to another person - does he feel the image in his brain

Sony patents a brain manipulation technology

Sony wants to beam sights, sounds, smells, etc. directly into your brain. I …

Reuters is reporting that Sony recently got a pie-in-the-sky patent on using ultrasonic waves to beam sensory perceptions, like sights, sounds, and smells, directly into the brain. So in a sense, Sony's patent is an improvement on The Matrix and the traditional cyperpunk notions of a sensory-enabled network that inspired it, because Sony's method is non-invasive and doesn't require you to "jack in." I suppose you could say it's "wireless," to use a current buzz word. From the Reuters coverage:
The technique could one day be used to create videogames in which you can smell, taste, and touch, or to help people who are blind or deaf. The U.S. patent, granted to Sony researcher Thomas Dawson, describes a technique for aiming ultrasonic pulses at specific areas of the brain to induce "sensory experiences" such as smells, sounds and images. "The pulsed ultrasonic signal alters the neural timing in the cortex," the patent states. "No invasive surgery is needed to assist a person, such as a blind person, to view live and/or recorded images or hear sounds."

No comments:

Post a Comment