Sunday, July 6, 2014

 
in                       


                     the  dream
------------------------------------------------------------------------I see HER again.it is not a normal dream.but nothing .is normal anymore.nor
I am thinking.
                  I am knowing....will ever be ...
Lucid dreams my doctor calls them...............................he .
a doctor.a doctor of psychiatry
does not believe that
a mind
can ....be" directed"
strange ...that a psychiatrist of all people does not believe this...
I prattle on and ask him if he sees the bits of information that bring his wireless "tools" to
wakefulness.
...he is not in the mood...my doctor to "hear about" "signals and "the tests"...
I do not blame him...
I share with him the dream....and go out of my way to mention that
it did not seem to be "my' dream at all...



"he's bit dim,' Valerie says to the stage hand,
"but so good looking  that any extra attributes
would ruin the brand,"
 
 
 
 
Early on Valerie made it clear to the press,
 
"that Adam Parker
was not running for President
but
as
KING.


...no more congress....senate ...checks and balences..and all that other shit that makes it impossible to get things done
The New Way"
 
 
"No,"Valerie said ,"The New Way is not a third party...I think we've all partied out..don't you?," Valerie said," Adam Parker is going  to be the first
King of America...America needs a King not another President...we're gonna knock it ALL down to bring it ALL back up"
 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment