Monday, June 30, 2014



as the threats escalate
I must begin believing
that good people
do in fact exist
my existence becomes less a reality
the more I type
ironically  I began wring this blog
assuming someone might help me..


I had read an article that sony had several patents on 5 sense
str8 to mind tv
and began doing research
as any ...would be :writer/artist/voice over actor night

and than the attacks began...
my apartment broken into
my computer taken
I thought nothing of it but
this stuff happens

I bought anew computer and began further research

tv that over rides one's 5 senses...is about s exciting topic I can think of
 and seemed the perfect
basis for a screenplay

I am scared out of my mind
for little did I know someone being tortured with Psychotronic weaponry was not supposed to
SCREAM
sent death threats ....punched in the street...nippe by cars...
and called daily by people telling me ...if I don't shut up about it someone will cut my mouth off
I don't quite know how someone cuts one's mouth off

but a dead cat with it's mouth sliced ear to ear
placed in front of my door step last Tuesday

Human Experimentation is alive and well in
California...



"


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment