Monday, June 16, 2014

Evan states that my kind of art
is...sickness
and not art.. like some one with Tuberculosis or something coughing on a glass slide\
and calling the contagious glass artwork
,,
I know my interfaces are. sick
one's mind can
only take so much
I take the pills..i research ..oh yes this is happening all over..I read about the technology..
but not as much I read accounts by other Targeted Individuals but not as much

my mind lately is so filled
with
a new type of
rage at being.."apped" with this shit
and the shit I hear see and taste and feel 24 hours a day

I just want them to end it

I just want to end it
but I know that's the point

and than it occurs to me
maybe the point of my typing..or being allowed to is
how little they care who knows what they can do to people like me they consider
SICK
or in fact if they want people to know what they DO or will do with SICKOS
or weirdos who draw like coughing tuberculosis..

as if they deliberately placed some "chips" in some concentration camp victim
to "hands off" drive them to
the gas in their own tank or kitchen
the noose the
razor
but first
write oh please write
please show ...not only tell
just how much we hate people like you
let
THEM be warned
that if their type at all resembles you

they'd better.
just not

No comments:

Post a Comment