Sunday, June 1, 2014

 
"You are playing a game you can't win," Evan Imparts
you are messing with people who don't like messes
you think you KNOW
 but you don't know...we are teaching you
the right way to think and "to Be"

"i know enough" I graph back,"I know enough that I am willing to die for my cause...and YOU have made my CAUSE perhaps not willingly a CAUSE absolutely against your own...tell me Evan will "consumers" of your "product: know that they will not be able to "SHUT IT OFF" that once the nano goes in it never comes out...that their mind will always be OPEN..that "the therapy " soon enough becomes only about Transgression. Or perceived disrespect..."I think ,I interface ,I Impart...yet I know in advance I will not be answered .Only Told..although the interface "goes 2 ways" it always comes down "a One Way" street of No Way Out and No Way "in"as if the entire design of The program was to lead one further and further to the complete Loss of Ego that begins with a learning of The Uselessness of Individuality within the Electronic Order of Co Conscious Merge."

Evan imparts a long yawn
and a Conceptual Emmitance of his Boredom .
He purposely directs my emotions to
a
reflective glimpse of how my "whining"
"plays"
and frays upon an audience
The Audience Being Him.At all times .Him

He,Evan Imparts-

"Being afraid of being  made MORE OF by People who ARE MORE than you
 is simply your arrogance reintroducing itself.. ...it's as if you have chosen to remain stilted and sick because you have deluded yourself into this "I have to be me" sensibility that went out of fashion in the fucking mid 1970's buddy
if nothing else ....you are proof that there are indeed PEOPLE in the world  who so deviate from the norm that they  must be watched and studied in ways that only one who is inclined to celebrate their ABNORMALCY and attempt to distribute this sick thinking with so called "art" that's only attribute as far as we are concerned  is that it
 Distinct-a-fies
  a TYPE of degeneracy of thought so vividly
..it is not we
 but YOU who seeks to "interface" sickness into another's senses

..The world is changing finally to The New Way.
.and trust me ...TYPES such as you  will be weeded out .
IF THEY REFUSE to
be re-educated
YOU not WE are the enemy of the State. of Things.To Come.

 that for only those considered SICK enough to be

Lab Rat so
"this thing"...this exciting New Way of Communicating
 becomes a THING of Earthly Delights
 that can only be sustained in a world without dissent and diseased
 Emmitance.

No comments:

Post a Comment