Friday, June 28, 2013

trust me...
a voice.
my own
..who can tell...

heard it fromafriendwhohearditfromafriendyesthisismydemographic..mustbe the place for my type especially  for they must have known
i was the type
 who cannot help
but tell
hmmmm
or did WE think WE  could GET rid of THAT trait.
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind this ain"t ..
good god sometimes I do wish i was picked up and mind raped by another company.
might make it easier

 to frame the writing of "this "


perhaps not
i reckon everyone in this billion dollar game of that with No Name.
that which of we don't speak or be
condemned Loco loony.or
simply "missing"
"last I heard ,he was heading back to california,said he wanted to go to the desert,mentioned 29 palms,mentioned Wild Palms ,towards the end ..he seemed so "lost" so "missing" ..a shame though..
maybe he'll turn up..who knows?
..
trust me.
(I) wouldnt be writing any of this.
if I didnt particularly care anymore
if I lived or died
YOU
dear reader
might rightfully believe ,"well if iwere this poor soul under the delusion that i was imbued  with nano particles small enough to cross my blood -brain barrier and thus "read my mind" and do some "nip/tuck" rundowns and augment on IT,as if I were a chimpanzee or lab rat
I might reach a point of not caring if I lived or died either.As one might surmise(quite rightly I must say) that any sosed corperation or agency that might be competeing in the space race  of that space between one's ears ight (to add further "delusion" to the "delusion" of said intrusion)also might be rather scared that this "presumed" entity (of sponser of said ,delusional "crime) of New Communication might be "rather reluctant " to continue "work" with one who cannot seem to "shut the fuck up about IT".about this capital venture in  wireless "rect neural interface and Immersive reality...and this artificial intelligence one is supposed to be "game " enough to at least "role play" as
Something OTHER than the logically illogical notion that "neither is IT a thought disorder or Supernatural but simply what every university ,laboratory and computer compant from here to greenland has been working dilligently on since the 1950's...yet one is supposed to be dim enough and "playful " enough to "roll with it " and not see The Paperclip holding the Mindfuck together..
is it about the Money?
Dumbo.
what a selfish child man to want more! you are..
anyone would give their left arm
to "play"
oh and I am sure they have.
...they "play" with such visualizaitions (I expect a dream about losing a limb) they will say and Impart anything to keep one 's mouth
Wide Shut
 

No comments:

Post a Comment