Wednesday, June 5, 2013

a phone call
a number i am unfamiliar with .
a riverside county area code.
i sense it is him
it would be the first time since 1994 that i spoke to EVAN the Old Way
without him on head set and me on particles that somehow transmit my thoughts and feelings and comings and doings to EVAN Rainy,son of Gary rainy the founder of Neuronautics and The New Way

"hello Dumbo ,"Evan says into my ear.my real ear .now my auditory nerve.
he sounds funny this way
i prefer EVAN direct neural not ona phone .mind to mind .not ear to ear.
it is odd though
and tempting to be speaking to him with a buffer between us.
i can lie to him .
i can tell him thoughts going through my mind with a 2 second delay of my moujth.i can weigh what i say
than i realize ...like the dummy i am that although evan is on the phone he is still reading my mind on headset.
"yes dumbo.are we finished these self referentials ..this wonderment of you dreamily hoping for the old way of lies and hiding behind buffers...I simply called to instill in you that in houston .we got a problem..some fuck up named david something or other.going all chit chat about neuraonautics and dome ..now comparing The New Way to some sort of treatable mental disorder..do you have money to fly down to texas and deal with a squeal Dumbo ?can you pull your crackhead mind out of your lazy ass enuf to deal with a squeal.?.and explain face to face to this monumental fuck up ,this david character the first rules of "sight club"is that we don't talk about "sight club"..have you ever used a tazer on anybody dumbo..or only been tazed.?


I had only been tazed
by some of Evan's friends in the  LA county police dept for goin a bit squealy myself in the streets of north hollywood condemning and shouting against Evan and The New Way,back when I was younger.and less...

"oh jesus Dumbodo you ever shut up,i have no time for ,more self referentials.,he graphs ...
I hang up the phone
and hear Evan tell me The New Way intraneurally that
there are 2 other Neuronauts flying to Houston but before they "handle" david their way
we think he might respoind to some reason from someone ..no offense as dumb as dirt..
"thanks :" i graph ,knowing it is difficult for Evan to give me a compliment either on the phone or mind to mind

No comments:

Post a Comment