Wednesday, June 5, 2013

david (201*)is it direct neural interface or is it "voices",make up your mind before the mentors drop you entirely,he said

i take something now.
i take something
to deaden the interface.
i mean The Voices
...
 
nobody believes the interface..but voices.ok
nobody believes the visu
al overlays ...but they believe in hallucinations
nobody believes THEY are doing experiemnts with Immersive reality
AI and synthetic telepathy
although i point out the scientific information noting the billions being spent on such action
or the small grass roots group of targeted (TIs) doing their best to cope and live with
IT...daily
synthetic madness
go speed racer go

the pills i take make me feel as if i am walking in another type of reality all together
as if the air around me were heavy ..as if i am walking through tar.
my gait is off.my eyes look funny.
no longer  do they look funny becuase i am seeing what others or not and am trying to hide my gaze but more of a deadness of eye

the pills make me angry and passive
too passive however to note that my anger comes from the new reality that fills my brain
nonthingness.
..
the dr is pleased.
so are my friends
who like this new me that no longer speaks of nano particles or the strange men and women and group i was involved with in california.
who took advantage of my
predicament.the predicament of being alone in a new town.
and eager to join
eager to be wanted.
eager to belong .

the dr is pleased i no longer speak of  mentors he cannot see or hear.
and is more convinced than ever that ..they were simply a system of thought or some such jargon THEY use to explain a thought disorder.brought on by too much stress you see
and the very fact that "the medication" has all but stopped my connection to these "mystical forces" this technological  fallcy that ,you see I had created .all by my lonesome to "deal"
concvinces him and others  my "story" of psychotronic direct neural interface was ...
chemical.
nevermind that it was explained to me  by THEM who "tagged me" with the particles that indeed ,this New WSay of communication was very much real..
they had told me .in no uncertain terms that psychiatry  and psychiatrists were to be avoided.
and that if I spoke openly about "the project" it would all but destroy whatever mutual progress was being made to encode one's style of mind..

there is no "style" of mind or thought  when one is lumbered and encumbered by muted thoughts.
when a medication designed to essentially give one a chemical lobotomy is injested and than redirected to the nervous sytem

the interface stopos with one's mentors simply because
"there is nobody home" to "speak with,play with,interact with..
just a fog of benzodiazapine and or neurelptics.

well,
how else to get them to "hang up"
"give up"
a friend says
isnt that what you wanted.
isnt that what you instigated by talkiung about something they didnt want you to speak of to begin with

of course when one goes to a shrink  speaking of voices and visions he will diagnose and "treat" the event,the crisis..
..a friend who has also had associations with Neuronautics and Dome says
on a land line.from california
"you're either with us or against us..I meN YOU'RE EITHER WITH THEM OR AGAINST THEM..YOU EITHER TAKE WHAT They give and follow one's role in this project or you bury the applications and particles in poison.
in pills and Old Way explanation..
the longer you stay on those pills the more time you are wasting..
the more you are setting them back.
and yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment