Friday, June 28, 2013



   Evan says I making progress.And that i am less and less resistant to mentoring.And that I doing well or at least "weller" according to mjy charts  which are kept seperate from my stored neural data .At the Lab just outside of Pasadena.And that My team that manages my Mind AUGMENT AND rE=PARENTING is pleased that i no longer write about Them or Dome Cybernetics or Neuronautics as nazis OR "mad scientists" practicing"mind control" methodology on us "urban astronauts"chosen to participate because we fit a certain demographic ..or were considered non persons ,as most of us are junkies,whores or "radical" types or homeless people "there for the picking"hey EVAN says ..and I backspace and pretend todelete my previous "disgruntled""lie"ABOUT THE WonDers of being part of the amazing oppurtunityandbridge to the siNGUlaritY and the freeing  for once and all time ! human kind's  consciousness from one's body (for a price,for a priceEvan inadvertantly (or perhaps not so inadvertantly ) graphs into my temporal lobe...my mind races ,phrases like "Left behind"nOt because one is not "righteous"but because ONE is non consequential because one's inability to pay for EternalLife all but proves one's unworthiness..to THE PROCESS of reverse brain Engineering (HEY Evan Graphs ..PERHAPS DUMBO! a human Guinie Pig like yourself who can barely rub two quarters together SHOULD NOT be bluebeaming about People who may or may not be LEFT BEHIND and that i must remember ,always remember "my Place"amongst "My bettors"who have all but bent over backwards to try to FIX an  expendable ,crackhead ,scummy wretch like me who IF ANYTHING is only suited to be a PRIME EXAMPLE! of EXACTLY THE TYPE and Demographic WE! want to GET RID OF! for ever ! and for ALL TIME!..interfaCING mY TYPING HE Softens his graph ,,explaining that some things are "said"are "graphed"between us ENTRE New...and maybe were so extreme in their reiterration and Tone   perhaps to scare me .as to instigate reaction of my pinal gland in this wonderous adventure,this Psychotronic Jacobs Ladder toward Goodness and The NewWay of Being

No comments:

Post a Comment