Monday, March 14, 2016

Candy cane wishes and campaign seams

I bide time through the never ending night toiling with this computer..that serves no use..or long ago someone would have..done something
Made these weapons unlawful
The rage and discomfort turn to sarcasm..and tweets..silly quips laced with rage..laced with disappointment shame for what I an other TIs go through and never ending bafflement how this country has become what it has prided itself it was against
I type in the same vein as what I see online
I am not the only one baffled and disappointed
It is scary how many quips and cat calls have an undertow of
Enough"
and the humor barely hides a growing rage
I post that-March 20th is Surveillance Appreciation Day.Don't forget to dilate a pupil and give a facial recognition scaled smile to our protectors of liberty !
and next literally twiddle my thumbs
The posting the twitter is just kinetic energy,anxiety
Twiddle thumbs waiting for the Ativan to put me down
"How Much Worse Do You Want This To Get for Yourself Dumbo?" The Mandlers graph a cacophony now of high pitch and interval octive ..these are the sounds now not of communication but repudiation
I am used to it
And in this way
Regardless of the insanity being synthesized
I am insane
For being forced to become accustomed
" How much worse can it get ?" I think back
and not for the first time wonder
If the tech really is reading me
or only has so been infused upon me that nearly every thought is of it
And the type
Who is behind
such means of causality and casualty
The goal according to experts in the field of active denial acoustic psychophysics
is to purvey symptoms that display as sluggish schizophrenia
I know how bad it can get I think back..think away from the voices
having perhaps over 6 months ago been molded into exactly what this neuro technology
Has been created for
Sluggish
Schizophrenia
It works .
And wasn't
And isn't that my point in all this
Proving yes
We do this to
People we don't think of as people
Who can say I never served my country?
The people that matter
And whom else have they taught us matters are aware
We have no power to fight back but this calculus machine
TV radio phone -Pad
Yes Psychophysic Bio Me try works on the auditory cortex
With the added benefit
of not being easily proven or discovered nor recognized except in the quagmire of alternative media between accounts of urban myth and men who stare at goats mishmash
My reactions to the torture are similar to other TIs who "act out" online...a line that goes
Nowhere
A line that should go to (and does) to
People who know ..
And might have a say
But people who know don't care
the same type of people who know great lies have been shaped as truth
By the media they have manipulated more than any
TI

No comments:

Post a Comment