Thursday, August 1, 2013

oh the things they will do me.
Who nobody asks

not anymore

while i am quite at the point of making finger licking sounds,fist places fully in mouth
I suppose a full regression to pre birth..
curdled up unable to move.
A hebaphrenic schizophrenic Dr Paddy Bloom
predicted was simply a mam or women thinking in pulse and fluidics and semi unconscious
Br Paddy states thats
the type of child who is hebaphrenic
so enjoyed their mothers tempo and twether and emotive consciousness.

that he finds little else that measure up to Paradise ,bliss and sheer warmth
outside.




what they will do
i want .love
they can't give me anything but
my sickoness.
it must remain
i fucked it up.
i turned against them
the symbols and associations unraveled like a  macreme
and now they will
rip me apart.
pain.
cump pance
they have coming.
the pain i will feel will be like no other I am told

i hope it awaken the real god


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home