Thursday, August 29, 2013

AOL News Aug 29

 I "arrow" or whatever one calls it through the events of AOL News ..coming upon a shocking new haircut by an actress I never heard of I backtrack the "arrow" button recalling I saw the word psychotronic. You see a "nut" as I am perceived by many (as I might perceive myself if it were I coming across what seems like an obsessive "journal" of "mind control"and human experimentation gloms on to such words ..like psychotronics...

I stop writing my the entry I am transposing from a compostion book 
The voices.

The sound is murky as it mirrors the Benzodiazapines blurred mind

Familiarity breeds something more than contempt .when one hears and for some reason knows..the “situation” is not nor ever has been organic..

I take pills now.i become more and more dependent on them but that is better than becoming more and more dependent on I half drugged I open the computer surprised to find an article that vaguely presents "my case",my "story" ..a Targeted Individual ,an" Urban Astronaut" one selected to participate in something "wild" whether one wants "out" or not really spends a great deal of time searching ,searching for anything .anything whatsoever to coincide with their belief system.
THIS is what a psychiatrist might say.not me.I find it difficult to believe any of the over 3 million Targeted Individuals all seemed to create out of thin air and press releases about psychotronics online or in available publications the same "myth" of technological neuro subjugation
     


      Terrifying Weapons That Attack The Senses

      The voices.the sound.and vision.the vision is not discussed nor explained in ways worth trying to explain.much of the data online ..is decades old. Concerning not just overpowering another with sound but “story” and “theme” and although I have read much about visual over-rides I find many of the disclosed document on the technology of “sight” has been taken down..

      Strange that one day when this information about human testing is publicized my writing or talking about visual hallucinations and European and “over here” testing of wireless human to computer or mind to mind communications will get sketchier..does a disorganized schizophrenic REALLY type for a year or more about a technological “invasion of the body snatchers” except to cry “help”I found it “safer” to write about “it” as semi fiction…adding aspects of a large “cult”or “corperation” being asked and persuaded to give the curious equipment a “spin around the block” but fell back on old habits..old addictions as the fear of writing about it became progressively scarier and scarier..there were also tests much less terrorfying,quite the opposite really..that “displayed” visually and emotionally.(as brain wave disruption or augumentation is also being developed to raise one’s mood ..I explained to a friend that some “rundowns” were as if the most peaceful ,loving buddist monk or something had …

       
      MEDUSA

      by Thor Jensen

      One of the most interesting sensory weapons on the market uses audio to disorient and confuse targets, but it skips the ear entirely. MEDUSA, a product of the Sierra Nevada Corporation, doesn’t create sound in a conventional way. Instead, it uses pulses of microwave radiation to generate shockwaves inside the skull that are detected by the ears from within – so earplugs won’t help you at all. It can generate painful white noise and even recognizable speech that sounds like it’s coming from the inside of your brain. Scary stuff.

      Image credit: Wired Danger Room

      ….Been fitted with bio sensors for direct neural interface ..teaching one through assimilation a New Way of Thought.Furthermore the obvious uses of this technology for entertainment are to induce enchantment and full immersion with another’s idea of reality.Never have I seen the same company or same article that writes of EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE “Impart” technology that can alter one’s mood or cognitions..Synthesized “telepathy” based on Brain Mapping and Brain encoding breakthroughs.Nor the use of “all this” for altered percetion of reality (virtual reality).I’ve explained endlessly that for THIS specific testing of Psychotronics and Immersive Reality and Artificial Intelligence there is NO POINT whatsoever of Testing This “mindfuck” on animals…just people considered “non person “ enough to be expendable and unreliable in their testimony of “advancement” of   this either  horrific and ecstatic scientific advancement..

      No comments:

      Post a Comment