Thursday, August 29, 2013

or thought so for a time


I suppose that to some extent the manipulation of how one thinks and presents or thinks of themselves at least in terms of "style" is based on some gleaning from TV...but this is absurd..I am not sure some days if I feel like Tron or simply Pong...another detox.
my mentors are sick of it.
I am sick of being told what to do by some fuckin organization that doesn't just think it's Better than me but KNOWS it..
who gives a damn.
I graph to them that I intend to have no children
I am the end of the line.
and I must surely be at the end of ending Brain Mapping ..
these people on the other end do not know when to leave "a room" or hang up a phone.
in the end synthesized or not this type of technology is simply madness..
I imagine one day it will be modified into some on/off systematic ..after "we won the war" with it...
(which one though) I imagine others ..using unseeable psychotronic augment on "us" and picture some dr seuss like horror show of star bellies..
and psycho logical horrorshow also used by the wealthby to get smarter and smarter and smarter...
who out there just says STOP and think about the compliance and fear that can be caused by components smaller than a whiteblood cell that can alter one's consciousness.
or projected invisible beams (sound or microwave ultralow frequency or whatnot) SPECIFICALLY created to interfere with the nervous system...
or the day be  day rapidity or neural decoding technologies (also unseen) that can read your mind in an airport..
nevermind the human testing ,at this point to create this SHIT
literalyl this silent unseeable Emitting decoding emoting imparting techno can rain down from the sky like
some invasion of the body snatchers
and as crowd control is it's main function we will all willingly become decoded and open minded for safety reasons.
willingly become stepford wive sand husbands to be smarter and prettier and BETTer...never mind WHO decides what BETTER means
or what is to be done with
THE Lessors

"oh go smoke something Dumbo," Evan graphs.I notice my shrink noticing my eyes looking at ...

"you have no idea how real it feels...almost more real because it ...and YOU are literally heightened ,your mood and cognition...it's like you are one of those pianos that plays by itself...it is more real than real.."

"and you say you are sure this was not a hallucination...how can you be sure...have you ever hallucinated..."My doctor says...I can see lately why THEY told me to avoid shrinks,and shrink medicines at all costs...the Neuronautics program lately seems to be about nothing but compliance..and pulling it together enuf to interface in a wholesome manner..my mind is about as wholesome as the shit I watch on tv...lately tv pushes my buttons..but that's one of my functions ..it's one of the few times they "shut up' for so much of this is about some type of Videodrome associations ...various companies are in on the loot of market response..neural response...it's no wonder some of the first tv shows were simply filmed puppets.


that
is typically
where.
an intake .
trying to express
what one has gone through both begins and ends..

"why did they chose you...do you think besides the drawing and writings you were doing..that may have made you come off as something of an agitator ,which artists are supposed to be..?"

"I was alone,in a strange city...miles away from familiarity..and in a place much of this "testing" is taking place...I was  bored in a tiny apartment in Sherman Oaks..I just began typing away....I thought I could write anything I wanted..it was just silly shit..my opinions ..or just trying to work out my opinions...I had gone there to option a book...I had some money saved..I had no real connections ..the ones I had I soon lost..I had emailed the author I wanted to either write the screenplay or have the rights...it was about LOOKs ,the book and some "mad scientist type" having a new grafting technique to make people beautiful..I did some research and soon found out nanotechnologies could go even further to change one's appearance..I no longer needed the author's book...I began writing about a Group that not only changed people's looks through nano but people's minds..and people told me I had better stop writing about certain "things"..

"People in your head?"The Dr asked...

"No,People said this to my face.." I said,"people on the street..."

"but you wrote anyway..."The Dr said..

"as if Impelled ." I responded,"and that's when everything changed

" and than you say "The Tests" began." The Dr.said,"after you got some type of rash"

"yes .The Tests" I said.."and the sight and sound stuff.."

"which you were not supposed to talk about "The Dr said.

"How could I not...they were using it to drive me crazy"I said,"half the time.."

"what about the other half of the time.."The Dr asked.

"The other half was magical...like being in a movie...magical  but they would turn on you in an instant ..if your own thoughts turned...if for instance you thought something weird...not something weird something one doesn't ,well interface...like they were teaching you what could and could not be graphed..but it's impossible...to not think of unpleasant thinks that one doesn't want another to share...there are 24  hours in a day...one doesn't like LEARN how to buffer their mind...and things just disintergrate...like if I said to you "know what doc I think you're fat or ugly or something" you'd never think well of me again ...or if I recounted to you some peculiar vivid embarrassing incident from my childhood you might think of me in a lessor way...mind to mind interface has a way of becoming a horror show mighty quickly...telepathy is maybe meant for insects or vampires..it's about as wrong a think one can do to another that I can think of...besides of course somehow shoving some macroscopic wireless A.I up your bloodstream to be able to suddenly see pictures and be presented with another's ideas and shit All day long...it's like being someone's bitch by Bluetooth.."

"But sometimes you like it..loved it"

:Yeah...it's just that you can't turn it off...and it's damn intrusive...somehow they move on to a degree from the inadvertent inevitable TMI shit..I don't ..not really...I'm not as bad at moving on as I used to be..Crack helped...even they think so. or thought so...for a time..than that became a big issue.."

 The dr . said..."Your father said you were diagnosed autistic when you were six.."

"so" I said.

"So," the Dr said,"that's one of it's uses...You WERE wrong to talk about it...In the end it's all about assimilation.."

"what is" I asked

"isn't everything?"the Dr said," And won't this be? This New Way of communicating...and seeing?You really ARE putting down a technology still in it's infancy...still in need of investors without some malcontent spoil sport RUINING it for everyone..I think we should increase your dose...so you can "Get along" bettor with your "guides..maybe it would be better if you stay away from the technological aspects of your "religious experience" and begin seeing the whole thing as some "spirit in the sky" type of thing...Aliens perhaps.."

"Aliens?"I said

"if you don't start thinking about THIS as Aliens or angels I 'm afraid I might have to commit you...do you understand?"the Dr.said"There are SOME THINGS one simply doesn't speak about...it RUINS it..for instance if you and a friend were watching a film or tv show and you began talking about how the pixels or image and sound are generated and sent through a cable or airway wouldn't your friend say "shut up about it and watch the show?"

"well ,I guess.." I couldn't help but reply


"well." the Dr. said "I suggest you shut up about it and watch the show...and hope your Mentors,the Aliens haven't been pushed too far because of your caustic ingratitude." Gratitude not dissection is the key to a spiritual path.

"have you not heard a word I have said..does the science mean nothing to you.."I responded..

"Dose the science mean so much to you that you would be 302ed for it...like before or can we find a middle ground this time ...and just call them aliens."

"whatever you say," I respond

Mind-reading program translates brain activity into words


Scientists have picked up  fragments of people's thoughts by decoding the brain activity Small devices for such detection once the size of a pin are now as small as “a piece of dust’ hence the term “neural dust” that can enter a body system through inhalation.These tiny  devices could transform the lives of thousands of people who lose the ability to speak as a result of a stroke or other medical conditions. The neural dust is expelled naturally through the mucous membrane in less than a week Experiments on 17 patients in the US in 2012  showed that a computer could decipher brain waves and encode thoughts without the nanoparticles having to enter the blood nor blood brain barrier as the  specks of neural dust(macro processors) inhaled through the nose provided ample inception and transmission of “thought systems” …which enabled the recording of  brain activity and play back  of specific words they heard, and even thoughts they were having not associated with the initial trail  The neural dust is expelled naturally through the mucous membrane in less than a week

 PLoS Biology.

The scientists got their best results when they recorded activity in the superior temporal gyrus, part of the brain that sits to one side, above the ear.

Jan Schnupp, professor of neuroscience at Oxford University called the work “astounding”and imagines what the particles might do for those with dementia or in coma


 

No comments:

Post a Comment