Friday, August 30, 2013

as always
 Evan has a Reason for everything He does ..he keeps me in a constant spin\ with his ever changing spin on things... he explains that sometimes the "fear factor" of the interaction  is indeed to put me
in my place
concerning a specific image or correspondence I graphed ,meaning Thought either towards him or thought to myself and with remote neural monitoring or synthesized telepathizing it is really always one and the same..and one of his jobs is too "break" my train of thought " to attempt to foster a New Way of thinking in general ..one more geared to a sort of "hive mind-ed" walless working environment ...nevermind that the work is to try to level my thoughts to near a near lobotomized  freeze frame which Evan calls a clean Mind
Evan  thinks I am out of line comparing their  "Tough Love" techno techniques to "child abuse"or "mind rape"we have come too far for you to "be traumatized' by what SHOULD BE by this time for you O urban Astronaut ,O asshole that you are for once again relapsing and destroying PROGRESS cuz" sir DUMMMMBO needs a HIT..I could break you in Half ...He graphs...you have broken a trust you may never EVER get back as you have so many other times with so many people...
Oh yes Dumbo..
we know
....try it again Dumbo.
crackhead will mean two things.
...Evan sends me a visualization of my head cracked in too and returns to some state of diplomatic "mentor" ..
 as BCI is also being tested on drug addiction .. that train people to voluntarily recalibrate their neural activity in specific areas of the brain, allowing them to gain unprecedented control over, for example, pain perception5 or emotional processing.6 During drug addiction treatment, this approach could greatly reduce the risk of relapse by enabling a Mentor  to teach a   patient to control the powerful cravings triggered by a host of cues (e.g., people, things, places) that have become tightly linked, in the brain of the user, to the drug experience.

Today I want you to draw something "nice"
something socially acceptable
Something  Evan graphs that doesn't look like a god damn criminal or mental patient drew it...or "Don't draw at All..."







No comments:

Post a Comment