Thursday, August 22, 2013

the "new" Rohipnol

.....two minds.three minds , connected to the same computer might just as well be connected to each other. Trying to explain Brain Computer Interface and Group Thought  to those "unapped" is Evan Rainy's main job..I gather he has already given a demonstration ..with the bio sensored hair nets and headsets...proven without doubt  "yes ,yes this is not only possible but profitable...

"Telepathy ,synthesized  or otherwise is only nerve wracking to them that have something to hide."Evan explains ".or those types of  individuals who are not team players  too provincial , guarded  or dare I say anti-social to share  their ideas with the team  at the speed of thought,..."
He wants me to hear this.
He wants me to feel it..
I not only HEAR Evan but I FEEL Evan's true joy at being a Leader..I have transgressed.
from MY TEAM
I need to be reminded...I feel as if I am in the boardroom
Gleanin gfor the first time the "magic" of Intraneural Interface..I am familiar enough with the "speil" ,the "speeches",the inevitabilities of this strange technology  becoming  the norm rather than the exception..GET IN NOW GET IN NOW Evan says stamping his foot..smiling  COMMUNICATION!,he shouts"without the  need for clumsy phones, keyboards or tongues!  Your company ,yourselves your Think Tank will never run low as a Group Mind is an always  evolving engine!"

Evan is in his element..he used to parade around the boardroom in a turban to do his "act"

another opening,another show.

if only he would let me chime in ..the ruinerous ruiner I am..
and explain to start-up Dome Cyber Proxy
is power point presenting the end of intellectual property
amongst it's workers.
who must "go along" with being "apped" or fired..

"after all ,"he explains,"an open mind communication system is what any productive Team is after anyway..with nobody holding back "better" ideas..that could perhaps be leverage to go to another entirely different firm..which is why remote neural monitoring AFTER one's shift must also be in place..

why Evan has attuned me to the everyday ,work-a-day goings on is beyond me..he is flooding me with vibrations and pulsation and overlayed heightened Hzs..
he says i am getting too paranoid about implications of the technology and it would be best to begin seeing "IT" for what "IT" is ...simply Progress
since last Spring I have been "in the doghouse"
and a type of detainment .
Immersive Reality and A.I . enhanced dreams and warnings
about my drug use and continued
fixation with The New Way's methods of control

tough love

or what one might rightly call "Payback"
payback for
thinking the wrong way about group mind teamwork
and who am I? to think I can think "better" without them .
Without "the Process"
without mentors.
"after all we have shared with you...you now wish to have privacy..
"me time,""Evan mocks,"like some fuckin woman who doesn't want you anywhere near her  after you've fucked her brains out Dumbo..."

"well you sure FUCKED my Brains out Evan haven't you...?Evan always compares a Proxy to "a woman" if He has the gaul to be against remote neural monitoring or brain computer interface,Evan seems to forget this was done to me without my knowledge or consent that they slipped me the nano particles like a Mickey ,like rohipnal..
and now it is one of my jobs to
do the same
to others

Dome Cyber Proxy "industries" sees
fit

to be
"tied"

for all sorts of reasons

from all sorts of agencies

private ,accredited
and simply
peculiar

white slavery and human traffic

i have learned are the "money shot" that keeps the whole thing going

ex girlfriends or
"out of my league" 20 somethings
a "sponsor" thinks would be "interesting " to maneuver as some kind of avatar

or some dissident "type" that
someone "up there" wants
"studied" or driven to either madness or silence..

why they" apped" me ..exactly why I don't really want to know..but here i am listening to Evan tell me once again ,"I am like a woman in my response to "manipulated Living"

or ..as THEY say "all we've DONE for you DUMBO!
"all you've done for me..."I graph,my mocking tone is boomed back to me 3 fold.And is as terrifying as it was from day one.
They use terror and primal fear of madness to bring you back into the fold...there is a fine fine line between mind to mind correspondence and mind to mind madness...
"you are either with us or against us.." Evan states,the echo of my previous
tone dampened to within sanity's basic perimeter..
softly
I am piped Evan's speech to the bigwigs and CEOs of well known sporting goods company
that seem eager to "app" up their workers
"to the Future" Evan both says and graphs ,"which is Now,which is Us."

No comments:

Post a Comment