Friday, August 23, 2013

...the more you implicate yourself as one who has lost touch with reality..

 ...it creeps
And leaps
 and glides
and slides
Across the floor
Right through the door
And all around the wall
A splotch, a blotch....

I think to Evan..
songs ,jingles are sometimes all i have as a "shield"
I don't know anymore if I "do what I do" or "think what i think anymore"
for him
to him
against him
or
to keep
whatever firewall i have created AGAINST him
to keep me sane
enough
to report
what to most readers
makes me sound
quite the opposite...

"you are quite a provincial man,if the term "man " can even apply to
one such yourself.
Yourself.
a true Luddite..
you see yourself as Casey Jones and Jimmy Olsen
all I see is a Ruiner ,a spoiler...and a "man-child" still trying to hide
from progress and The Process
People like you Dumbo
disappear.."

I already have I think ,I graph..
I hope
 
 
"only one who has something to hide is this against a "read"
 
I have nothing to hide.
They KNOW everything...but they somehow expect change..
or some gratitude.Some respect..
or some allegiance.
 
when some body KNOWS all your secrets ,all your thoughts
all one eventually  wants is for them to
be as far away from you as possible.
but this technology is made to get closer
and closer
it's intrusive -ness
overwhelming
all consuming
 
it eats you
it beats you
it defeats you you
 
"your incessant rhymes  are indicative and demonstrative
I believe most psychiatrist call such a style of thought a "brain salad"
like many  schizophrenics Dumbo..the more you write and "try to present"
your predicament of "otherworldly" or "implanted" possession and control
the more you implicate yourself as one who has lost touch with reality..
you DO realize Dumbo that the more you "go on" the more obssesive this
endless rant that you are under someone  else's guidance system the more evidence we have that you cannot function on your own ..a person who feels they are being manipulated by outside means is categorically incapable of tending to themselves and is a risk to himself and perhaps others,as has been demonstrated on several occasions ..if I were you Dumbo I would really think seriously about where all "this" might be going...and where one who goes on like this might wind up.." Evan graphs..sending me a visual overlay of him smiling and somehow seething at the same time..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment