Tuesday, July 2, 2013

tru christie.at bat..

THEY
don't really mind if I write about IT a CERTAIN way
but THEY mind when I write about like THIS..which is rare.
as THEY have in the past present and just last night begun THEIR threats about how expendable who "talks too much about IT is'..."
thus the double dosing of Ativan that I use to intentionally cloud my mind ..so that interface is even more "wooden head/sawdusty" than usual...
THEY no longer ramble and amble on about hurting those close to me as threat for Tru Christie one of the main investors in this Mindfuck
is convinced that no only am I Autistic (the reason you see, THEY were allowed to do this "Tommy Can Ya hear me " shit to begin with
as it made it "medical" and "theraputic" and thus "allowed" by the" Powers that Seize"
no
Tru Christie knows ya see that Dumbo isn't folling anyone with this autistic shit that he "plays" for all it's worth..including a monthly check and 'food cheese"
that Dumbo here is nothing but a parasitic sociopath who cares not only if those close to him Might be "picked off" because Dumbo feels trapped by his Mentors who work nonstop to "cure" him..
I graph that the threats of "harm" being done to whozit and simply me get lost in the ambient sound and non stop "rundowns" and Who The Fuck Can Tell what in god's name you're "grand Pooh bahing" about today..
anyway Tru Christie.does not want to hurt anyone but me with this brain computer Interface and is happy enuf to
keep me in line with various "ground bound" minions (called by other TI's simply and rightly Gang Stalkers)
who "nip" my with cars.
just sorta "run me over" enough every few months to show me "how well I am doing with this Urban Astronaut " shit.
Tru is amused that i believe anyone believes or cares about my "faggity" so called "literary" attempts and resents about "The process" and assures me if I get
not just nipped in the next few months .."how hard Dumbo you think it would be to just "ask" or "pay" blogger or whatever to "take down" this "crazy diatrabe" that maybe "my parents" or someone else" think presents their "scum.I mean son as "Cray - cray" now that the poor "souless soul" is deseased and all.
I try to pause a thought.
a graph
an inadvertant
interface to Tru that HE and his fucking company can go fuck themselves
and I don't give a flyin fuck why they're testing this shit on people
and I have the right to write about IT any way i want.BEING that I seem to have NO RIGHTS at all anymore.
ya see.
Tru Christie is CONVINCED and has convinced other's at "the Firm" that I am not simply a troubled man with autism ...and all that..
but a dangerous ,dissident type who ...hides behind labels like high fucntioning Autism.
"look at he sicko sickening .DISTURBED drawings he does.
listen to his Neurals and brain waves...
and you'll know why he must be monitored.
and studied..

"here," I picture Tru Christie saying,"handing out headsets as if my "deviant mind" were some type of sideshow..

"it is ,"Tru Christie says ,"and you have no idea How many people have listened to your sick thoughts and agree with me that you are an UNRESOLVABLE RUINER"

all these words these fuckiun Science -ideology types (Neuronauts I caLL THEM,WHICH they DESPISE..) USE TO CATALOG ANOTHER'S ONCE PRIVATE THOUGHTS..
ya see,if you wanna know the REAL story
(THEY don't DUMBO ! tru Christie graphs .Loud through my (our ) nervous system)
I got involved with the Neuronauts in 1994
when I was curious and dumb enough
to think they had "something "illuminating" or theraputic going on in the storefront around Hollywood and Vine.
little did I know they were.doing "tests" at the time and reading and learnin how to read a wee bit more than what "signals" were comin outta one's finger.
GONNA BE A LONG LONG DAY RUINER Tru Christie graphs.
He is Happy.
As always he begins by making me see."safe " things..these days seeing a Rhino is safe.
"oh the Places You will go.."
indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment