Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mr Justin


I have a psycho therapist who I must see to collect a my monthly check
It’s the rules or no check
He is quite different than Dr Delgado,my psychiatrist.

 The psycho therapist sometimes reads my journals
the notebooks which I transcribe here to try to explain the mixed blessing of
The New Way

 

I am not a Bettor. And I am not a Mentor.
I am low on the scale.
In terms of human evolution

Which The New Way believes in, first off and foremost.
They  believe a lot of damage was  by allowing certain people who should never have existed at all to go forth and multiply.

 

They are concerned that there is a weakness of mind and soul in me for instance
that is questionable
and During this transitional period

In history

This period of  finding New Ways to Resolving The problem

And new techniques in finding with exact scientific proof

Who

Here

 Amongst us   should not be here”

 

so far off the “track of normalcy” are They

but not me.

Not as Much

Thank my Mentors and Thank my Bettors.

And Psycotronic augments  taking place during myprocessing.

Call it mind control call it whatever you like

But give me a call sometime and hear my voice
And hear what I say…
I am not what I was…I am proud to say I have been saved

I no longer draw the same sick way.i no longer draw at all.
Cartoons sometimes and small postcard landscapes are OK.
But nothing that might disturb another in the Enway

 

 

I resisted and fought at first.
So odd  and scary I thought the mind reading equipment and odder still the Impart system
that can literally subjugate and re-format certain dendrite  and synaptic “pivot points”

And you don’t have to go to a hospital .for intellectual re assignment
or whatver they call it...they call IT something different every day.

the nano particles they can put you with just some suntan lotion
Nano means small.like super small .like  ten thousands of times smaller than this this period  > (.)

 

 The New Way and Neuronautics
Has co-opted  the inserts(the nano,the chips,the particles,the components) into their
Program of Human Betterment

And sometimes free of charge  types such as mine can be fixed and adjusted and cleared of  disruptive traits

  • For according to Gary Rainy a type like mine is not only bad to themselves and infectious in his decay of spirit ,soul and mind

  • A deviant  cannot help but spread their badness and illness of soul (there is scientific evidence of this) into the world around them
  • Badness, mind sickness is contagious…like germs  

Just ask my mentors who have withstood

A man .
a child man who has made a side show of himself and his degeneracy on and off line
..rolling about  in his his moral crumblings like a pig in mud

Perhaps trying to stir up and foster some type of crumbliness and rumblings in others.
I am not aware of many others being retaught by mentors using  both direct neural and brain computer interface to help resolve them...
Perhaps because this method of social recalibration is so new.

I was initially quite against it.
As it was put upon me
To travel “in “ me

To “save me’

And it is working…

In spite of my what Tru Christie calls my whiny ,wuss like diatribes and sometimes slanderous insinuations that The New Way is somehow using these Psychotronic Neural Meters of Being
In a way to deliberately drive me jackrabbit mad.

 

 

I am not a rocket scientist
And misunderstanding some of the harsh methods being used to clear away
Centuries of predisposition and mind sickness

I ask my mentors to forgive me for writing what they say can be taken as disrespectfully of Them .(Mutinous).I am a dead man walking they sometimes say and say over and over in diffrent pitches and rythem all throught the night )
angry
about
In the notebooks that pile up in the corner of my room.

 

Without my mentorship.
I might still be thinking as I was.

And spreading my Enrot into the Enway

Hurting people with my thoughts that according to Neuronautics travel into the air ,invisibly of course and into the minds of others

.
“it Is too  bad  your thought transmissions cannot be seen…or smelt..or in some way by people who do have access to mind reading and remote neural monitoring equipment

So people in the immediate vicinity could run from your emmitance …”

Tru Christie has said especially when I interface “mind rages” and Brainstorms
 that Tru thinks are not only against the New Way but thought to deliberately harm the only people in the world that Know how to Help Me..
as I know it's is mind to mind

 

According to Neuronauitics
We are all psychic to a degree.

But it is “the bad people” who according to Gary Rainy “ hate the world around them.. ,since a certain type of individual  are so odd ,so outside the realm of normal that they cannot help but

despise the Enway(the neural pathway,unseen,unoticed and unstudied, except by Gary Rainy and now all matter of  industry also interested in mind to mind communications)

 

My social worker,my psycho therapist at first thought my
Explanation of “The Voices’ was a thought disorder.
And did not believe in “my story”

until he saw the notebooks

Filled with articles.
Saying öh yes.oh yes..”it is all true..
Still… as my mentors graph.
A psychotherapist will say nearly anything to goad a patient”on”.

IF I WERE YOU I WOULDN’T CHATTER ON SO ABOUT CHATTERBOX TECHNOLOGY*,”Evan Rainy has graphed

Report: Nonlethal sCould Target Brain, Mimic Schizophrenia

www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/02/report-nonletha/
 


  • “see him if you if you must..but be careful what you say “to those types”OR
    you will be paid in kind for your trespasses.

    You dear reader who haven’t the Apps !
    Or components! imbued in your left and right frontal lobe!and have no idea! how one is paid in kind !

    When one’s mind is tethered to a Virtual Reality/Artificial Intelligence  tele-presence system

    Oh yes oh yes This Sounds funny huh!

    Absurd.! Looooooooony!

    You think of some Keanu Reeves movie or your little brother sci fi  book collection with cover art of some  half naked lady with gold skin dancing on the ring of Jupiter or some some bullshit  when you think of someone writing they are linked to a brain computer  over ride guidance system

    Fuck you dear reader.

     

    Boy

     would I love to shove this stuff into you

    And show you..how sci fi and 20 years away this is ..20 years away…huh

    Like to

    Over ride your fucking senses ..show you how it goes..

     

    ENOUGH Evan Booms . next sending a loud shrill pitch

     Any display of anger(I am sorry dear reader,I simply wish to be understood)excites the powers that seize into

    Submission mode.

    I feel a pain in my arm

     

    Alright asshole I graph

    And Evan  backs off

    The pain goes away but the warning to not go “aggressive psycho” especially about shit I really “don’t know shit about”

     

    “who’d have thought you’d turn into g-d damn Sidney Sheldon....”Evan Imparts

    Oh yes  oh yes it all true.

     

    The psychotherapist,who reads my journals states” that it is peculiar.

    That in the journals there is no mention of what he calls “touchstones of reality”no entries about friends ,family or what I do all day..”

     

    Sometimes I am struck by how odd it is to speak to someone,in this case the psycho therapist

    Face to face

     

    And not through nano mind to mind communication.

     

    There is so much mincing of words,holding back ,self censorship when one is engaged with another in Old Way “speak”

     

    I do not trust  that the psycho therapist  always means what he says.

    .

    I tell him I would like to

    Get a hold of some the equipment that my mentors use.

    (headsets and virtual reality,A.I. helmets studded with bio sensors that interact with my nano laced brain)

    For mind to mind is really the only way one can really know

    “what one is dealing with including you sir..”

     

    Previously my psychotherapist has asked .’who tells you all this stuff…you say and write?

    Hmmm..he knows I barely finished high school

    The words came out of his mouth in a way few others had…the question was unguarded

    As if he made a mistake saying exactly what was on his mind.

    He put his hand over his mouth as if to apologize for his spoken words to exactly match his thoughts.

    “My mentors sometimes exchange some of their own thoughts without buffer…I inadvertently intercept something from them that I should not..There is a growing trust between myself and my mentors. As each day I spend engaged with better minds than my own I am …growing..Evan graphs me an image of giraffe which only I can see. Reminding me not to say too much ..or they will stop my evolution and threaten me all night with scary sounds and visions..”.

     

    ‘we were speaking about common realities that are nowhere to be read in your journals, this concerns me very much <”the psychotherapist says and I long to be in the arms of Dr Delgado ,a New Way Associative Level 6 Neuronautic

     

     

    I tell Mr Justin,my psycho therapist that “ground bound: activities not associated with Neuronautics or “A Life of the Mind” mean nothing to either myself or The New Way…I no longer even brush my teeth. I eat 28 raisins a day and old donuts I get out of dumpster. All my money goes to Neuronautics so  I am forces to create corporate T shirt logos for “real New Way-ers’’ who work real jobs…my teeth are lose as I also began taking crack to slow down my neurals and so that hopefully very soon I can sustain on only soft food like yogurt or pudding so my disgusting chewing does not ‘skeeve” out my mandlers doing remote neural interface..(they heard the chewing as if it is their own..)

    I explain to Mr Justin that in the near future it will only be MIND

    No ground bound reality.

     No In the body reality to speak of
    That ground bound realities such as friends  or family will exist.but not in the conventional; sense of the word(psycho therapists are so conventional)

    And that Neuronautics ARE my Friends and Family

    And have promised me and my “Brothers and Sisters” of The New Way

    That for our participation in the Liberation of Spirit methodologies

    That is being pounded into us ..only that we will be smooth and clear and clean enough to

    To fly into stars and cosmos …free of Old Way styles of mind .FREE of Societal Parental Wreckage of man’s true state of existence ..which is

    Mind free of body

     

    De Justin says, interrupting me,”so ..The New Way is about the Soul?”

     

    I tell him ,”we do not use words that have been bent into mind pictures.

     

    “Mind Pictures”Dr Justin asks..

     

    “we do not use words that have been bent into mind pictures yes…you do realize that once one associates a word such as “soul” and by the word ‘soul” you mean a sense of being  unencumbered by body nor the death of body.. The true meaning of the word has been destroyed .also by some lame painting or photograph your mind has made of the word that all but cheapens the meaning..you see some ethereal light ..some gold aura

    Some horse shit..Evan and I are learning this the hard way through our interfaces how much mind movie associatives have been mind controlled into our minds  this is why The New Way is about gleaning,interfacing graphing to another without words..or even images sometimes..but imagery so long as it is your own and not some  Nike ad’s version of such being so..let me explain it this way//Do insects speak to another .Or do trees speak to another with words or simply through some unseen interface that’s primary instinct is survival the main transmission of course at least amongst insects is through a system of Betters all the way down to the workers..there are no insects whose task it is to lay about collected government assistance or food stamps is there.No tree being propped up that can not grow tall and shiny on it’s own unless it is coddled by some altruistic misinformed Pinko! Agitator who in m,y opinion has no business making any decision whatsoever.as This type has all but destroyed the world but caring for those and that that should be left to die.

     

    Dr Justin pipes in and tells me to keep my voice down,,that I am getting aggressive and scaring him

     

     

    Next he asks if these are my beliefs or the beliefs of the New Way..

     

    “it is one in the same Dr Justin.Evan feels what I feel.and I feel what he feels

    Or WHAT I USED TO FEEL

    Besides the words Dr Justin,I am being taught that this rotting ruinatious

    Society has all but destroyed a man’s true sense of feeling

    Instilling upon them

    FALSE FEELINGS

    Anxiety. Fear.hesitancy

    Would a caveman be anxious and hesitant and fearful and still be able to kill for his tribe Dr Justin? NO!

     

     

    Dr Justin asks me ,”and where are you in all this”

     

    I explain that .”The “you” in me .And the “I” in me ,the Ego as your type might call “it”is being collected and siphoned to remove all the debris and lies and over-rides that Society has put in me .I am being separated into black and white

    Zeros and Ones.all but my light,my frequency that will soon be pure emmittance .

    And next my mind will be not only truly opened to Gary Rainy’s True Way of Being

    But open to an actual over lay of Gary  Rainy’s literal neural data.I suppose if I somehow make enough money I can have my neuralities placed into either a hologram format or something more physical in it’s ground bound presence ..some “Form of the Future” in case my free flying emmittances desire for whatever reason to walk amongst YOU all in a vesselled ,more contained ‘layout”

     

     

    “like an avatar”Dr Justin says

     

    “something I suppose like that..” I look at his eyes and even without having to read his mind I sense his mocking thoughts  and figure I will play into his notion of my silliness.”” yes or a robot..Dr Justin..I make a fist and slam it on the chair..I hate people who dismiss my exuberance..EVAN is right about these psychiatrist. these non believers.

    Depleted ,I explain nonetheless” that the form s of the future are the reason we must lose our bodies when the Process is finished ,get rid of our “husks” as it would look a little funny dotcha think Mr Justin to have 2 of the same person walking around

     

    So,Dr Justin says scratching his chin”so Evan wants you to do away with your bodies…to in fact kill your self..”

     

    “That’s another word maze isn’t it..created by fools and formulas of thought ..kill thyself..no dr Justin ..it’s called a Transitional Re –Emmision..just my body goes when the Process is complete,all the nural data stored.

     

    “because it would look silly you say to have 2 YOUS walking on earth..can’t they just place your neurals in a different “vessel” one that looks different than you so nobody knows..i mean according to you in your Life Everlasting situation can’t you just be placed immediately into a holographic form..some other form that does not look like you

     

     

    You missing the point..entirely ,I say,the main point is one’s emmitance being free of the body manufactured or otherwise,free to soar and fly and braze and shift and swing.

     

     

    Mr Justin pauses ,again rubbing his chin..looking down at his pad of paper..”what I don’t understand is if your mind is made clear and clean and closer n words,no past no Ego ..so clean that it is deemed worthy  to be over -riden

    And Overlayed only with Gary rainy’s Divine Neuralities ,brain waves,in fact collected brain activity..than there will be No YOU left.regardless of your new format ,emmitance, or vessel..

     

    “yes .Yes “ I say ,” Paradise. In our  time



     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment