Monday, April 30, 2018

The New Way ( part 6)


I don't write that much about the
'comic relief" to my LONER LIFE
that any good producer or script writer or director
would toss in the garbage can because it reads ( and looks )
as generic - phoned in and about as stereotypical as one could pull off ( this really is a low rent performance and those who set up should be ashamed of themselves )
that is Street Theater ( a variation of you seeing on TV a cute puppy and turning to your significant other and saying "I want one"
"what?"
-a dog -
huh what made you think of that ?
(pointing) that ..oh you missed it..
mainly lately YOUNG GUYS - my team thinks will make me think of
my youth
- instead it makes me think
Good God I have wasted my 40's being marionette for these scumbags ..
STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE Menlo Park ... - Princeton University
www.princeton.edu/~hos/h598/augmenting.pdf
STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE Menlo Park, California 94025 * USA AFOSR-3233 October 1962 Summary Report AUGMENTING HUMAN INTELLECT: A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment