Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Jim Gordon - Useful Idiot






INT - ROSE WOOD's MANSION - DAY
ORLEAN GORDON sits with her husband's mother ROSE GORDON WOOD on the patio deck.
ORLEAN - Every time Charlie comes around he upsets Jim. I'm not saying he does it deliberately
ROSE - Charlie is incapable of doing anything deliberately he's retarded Orlean but I understand your concerns.I'll tell him to stay away from Jim.
ORLEAN- He's doing well. Still hasn't mentioned he sees Memphis.
ROSE - Memphis used to be my lawnmower man before he started working for Billy Yum.
ORLEAN - You slept with him?
ROSE - The secrets that we keep Orlean..
Jim Bloom
ORLEAN GORDON -
James , I really think you're getting in over your head taking on Rivic Security ,let them do their job and you do yours.
JIM GORDON -
Let me show you photos of Denny Pace before and after they got done with him
ORLEAN -
They, They , Them Jim ...since that crackpot Layla Pace came to you all I hear about is these weapons being used on mental patients, junkies and the homeless.
JIM GORDON -
And children. Children raised to go with a variation of these weapons.
ORLEAN -
You sound as crazy as those Troubled Persons Mike Fate writes about. The ones who attacked Dr. Linden Linaus. if I didn't know any better I'd think you had a thing for Lalyla.
Know what Jim maybe you SHOULD see Memphis more..maybe he's what you need to end this before it gets serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment