Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Yom Kipper



    Mom calls angry at me for not going with her and Uncle Jacob to Yom Kipper services. She keeps me on the phone for 20 minutes threatening not to pay next months rent if I do not start treating her with more respect.
    She wants me to see rabbi and wishes I would go back to community college to get a degree in something .Anything she shouted. I hang up the phone feeling that familiar sense of panic. I swear I can hear the people next door laughing at me. I should call Dr. Pinkus . But of course that's what they want you to do isn't it?
    LikeShow more reactions
    Comment
    Comments
    I go back to my notes - luckily they are written all over the wall of my musky , fetid room - I must walk through soiled socks and underwear and bits of moldy fast food containers ...insects are everywhere - luckily I put particle board over the windows to keep out the light of day. 
    According to my notes Jim Gordon is bi -sexual and gets in some rather tricky trouble at the Harm Her Love Club. 
    I picture Jim Gordon taking it up the arse in the swing truss for such doings attached to my water stained ceiling I use to fk the liitle ones I bring back here for such endeavors.
    LikeShow more reactions
    Comment
    Comments
    LikeShow more reactions
    Comment
    Comments
    LikeShow more reactions
    Comment
    Comments
    NT - HOUSE OF GORDON -NIGHT 
    JIM goes over to ORLEAN who cringes at his touch
    JIM - I thought we had a deal
    ORLEAN - Oh Jim ,there are many,many deals going on ...
    See More
    Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment