Friday, October 13, 2017

ROSH HASHANAH -In spite of myself - I play my part- if given the right 'Hzs" I would kill someone

to "go all the way " for - Gotham..

I was born for this August 8
cluster pustule

of ecto plasm ...
(Who Are Targeted Individuals , pictured)

I am Mister Bloom !.....from the boils on my back to the fungus on my feet
we got the Gotham Spirit
Deep in Our Heart
Deep in Our Heart to Stay - Aye Aye !...

(begin Clanging Sequence)


Rose
Rise
RRRRRRRRRRRosh
ha
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSha Nah nahhhh.....

peedly poe
peedy poof
pansy piff pooh pooh..


BLOOM is insane ...naked and stinky ...
rolled back ward trying to suck himself
but he is too sickly

INT - THE SECTION 8 /8 APARTMENTS - KNIGHT!

We first see MISTER BLOOM from behind , naked, not a muscles on him
his back is covered with pimples ...
his hair is dirty dandruff flakes are visible
we go CLOSE on his feet..
yellow toe nails..
we can almost smell the stink that is BLOOM!.

The camera - not fast enough !- pulls back from the pervert
and we graze the walls of "sicko" - dirty , Dusty and peeling..
unfinished sloppy pictures that scream ugly, cynical - miserable..


No comments:

Post a Comment