Friday, October 13, 2017

mission impossible

I go out for a smoke -
it's what mental patients DO - smoke
and wait.
- wait for the "Mandlers" the V2 K and Neuromodulation that makes it seem
for lack of a better word "trippy"
-
Cronenberg-ish or whatever other shit Hollywood has doled this out to be
HOW SICK
it often (MK and otherwise ) one of my "jobs" ( I am paid nothing by the way and live as might a derelict- literally - PURPOSELY - to be THIS Outsider 'Mental Patient -ye s I insist on once more expounding upon something a fuck of alot more hard to believe than plain and simply mind decoding  -
that i was literally Raised to be
a signifier of SICKO FREAK VERMIN
-
painstakingly
no expense seems to have been spared.
dr. jonathon crane indeed..
-
oh no if I only had it in me to explain how I was raised
- it never made sense
how truly awful it was
-
I have not even read books that depicted the emotion terror
inflicted on me by those two..
back when such books were "in style"
-
made me what i am - I'll say that much
..
easy to manage/ handle - not so much
-
suicided ain';t painless but the thought of literally AGEING for biometric / radio telemetric data
makes the pain less and less an issue
-
I had no idea what "Minarch programming " was
I hate the word
it sounds conspiracy theory -ish -
and is presented a ssuch
- i prefer the good old  term Operant Conditioning and Fear Conditioning
Developmental Research
-
(no Bases /Montauk to speak of just a bit of arranged Bad Marriages
endless incident - a bit of Man in the Moon Microwaves to help push the shit along with some nice well timed stressors at all the wrong times
-
and of course ..
"For the Boys/ For the Team / Small Sacrifices - israel...
how the fuck would I know ..
- the more one tries to figure it out the more daft the sound ..
but in L.A. it was explained to me - (i must grant "Them" this in the most
- bizarre but thorough ways dreampt up by / machine and back to Man as Machine Augmenting Human Intellect...sans "sentiment" for human as anything but "machine"  ...

I wait while smoking for the "Mandlers" to begin the Spy Guy bullshit
- or something to that effect..

"i am compromising pretty boy's "agency" by speaking about him
...how would I know "He Wasn't to be Your Partner..too late now smart guy..'

Oh jesus..
somehow they know I can't swing with the spinning top shiny thing
- and that's all Brain Entrainment is
DC Darko Mnemonic VALIS Black Mirror..

Hell on Earth is Hell on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment