Thursday, March 2, 2017

August 9 2023

Congressman Evan Rainy wants Transgender Equality in public swimming pool showers and has arrived in Memfis Ohio  to answer questions and vows to have the word pantywaist removed from the dictionary.
I write something purposely untoward on a friend's post
no ,that is not the word
something inappropriate
it is only an hour or so later 
during some dystonia haze 
I realize how offensive ..how off putting 
my comment might have been..in spite of the rigidity that occurs from the never ending entrainment ' in the field'
I rush to remove the comment..only to see 
she is no longer my friend
I think back to why I wrote what I did
to amuse her?
to amuse myself..
or to use her page as do my own..An exhaust fan to my growing rage..mounting coldness 
I want people to understand..
Stacy had made the mistake of writing something I believed was specious in terms of the bigger picture
of course only a Targeted Individual sees
she came off as someone talking about how difficult it was keeping a maid 
while another lays trapped in an iron long machine 

at the time I was writing about the hypergrapia that seems the very point of the entrainment t meant to cause seizures ,myclonus ..loss of affect 
loss of one's very ability to move without disorder
of movement 
a means of discrediting oneself is the Hz animal kindling models as applied to the Freying of a mind with direct energy weapons 
nobody believes exist ..let alone that one's own government has sanctioned their use upon
the Usual Suspects
people with a history of substance abuse..
run ins with the law
(whatever -mental problems -I have I now realized were caused by this alone..
just the same ..I have the needed "certificates'
certifiable documents of substance abuse
convictions..hospitalization..

who believes one such as me..
who will ever?
to lay upon this first for the mill 
I am an asshole to boot
is Priceless..
I deserve what I get 

did you see what Crazy wrote on my page?
I see Stacy saying to the others at the sketch club I once belonged to
back when I went out without often being overwhelmed by the strange contort ing 
distorting symptoms of the induced 'mini wizard's
that freeze up the muscles of the back ,shoulders ,neck 
and what is done to the face is beyond explanation
as intracranial nerve 
serves as operating conditioning 
"device" 



No comments:

Post a Comment